TPC Racing Presents, 60 Min of Super Formula, Sat April 4th, 6pm EST.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 115 comments
All assists are allowed and penalties are set to to weak. :)

Groovy, I'm all set to play with getting to know the track with the SF and playing with the tyres. I'll set up a lobby later tonight to play. Now I just have to decide on using the indi lites livery I posted on @Bivittavus88 's bi weekly thread or the Bathurst 1000 livery I used when we ran the SF as part of DRWF in the week that Bathurst was one of the dailies.

Too early for me with morning family stuff going on. Not a big fan of open wheelers anyway, I'm up for short races but 30 laps of extreme tension is a bit much without building up to it. Thanks for the invite though :D

Happy Race Day Gentlemen! Just under 9 hours to race time now. :)

13722425-DB33-40F3-B2B7-31B8B05F8CA5.png

Still in. Now to figure out a strategy. :confused: 💡
I will suggest you run racing hard tires and fuel conserve for the majority of the race. :D :lol::lol:

I only got a few laps in yesterday while @Pigems test lobby. I figured I’d start on softs, use mediums for most and as few as possible on hards. Pit stop delta will be next to nothing.

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm going to have to drop out. Can't seem to concentrate for more then 5 or 6 laps at the moment. Sorry about the short notice. I didn't see the tag.

I started up the game and I can’t connect to the server. Anyone else having this problem? My internet isn’t down or anything.

Back