TPC Racing Presents, 60 Min of Super Formula, Sat April 4th, 6pm EST.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 115 comments
Great racing tonight everyone! Thanks to all who came out and made it a really enjoyable race! I’m sorry that @NoStopN and @adam46 weren’t able to get off the grid, I hope it works out better for you guys next time. :)

E1525942-CB03-4DB8-A715-595EF7338E84.png

Congrats to @Hasnain282 on the Win! Great race man! :cheers:

Well done by @GOTMAXPOWER and @NosOsH on the podium finishes too, well done fellas! :cheers:

2EADDEF8-98B4-410F-AE23-3CA2B1689DD9.png

E963386B-7B09-4F91-BABC-1956F5F052C1.png

C1BF11EE-C15C-46D3-85E4-7CDD34905D57.png

16E5A9D6-E8BC-4F38-B12A-94C451EA1CC9.png

The replay is shared in game for anyone who didn’t get it, it’s tagged GTP and TPC. Thanks again for the great race fellas! :cheers:

For some it was racing, for others it was practice, there just happened to be some other blips moving on the track map about 1/2 a lap ahead :P. I thought @The_Tullster had missed the race because he forgot to change his clock, but I noticed he wasn't on the entry list :lol:. I think he was bored last night and noticed my practice lobby open :D.

Great suggestions fellas! :cheers: I’m not sure yet what the next race will be, or even when it will be just yet. I’ll make sure it’s a good one though. :)

Great suggestions fellas! :cheers: I’m not sure yet what the next race will be, or even when it will be just yet. I’ll make sure it’s a good one though. :)
Same thing this Saturday? I'll be more on top of not sleeping the day away this time.

Finally got round to doing some highlights for this race. Definitely didn't forget to use Overtake in quali :sly: Was good fun thanks for having me.

Did you get a big turnout for these races? I'm curious, can you have good side by side, back and forth battles in the SF19 like you can in a Gr.3 or Gr.4 car?

Did you get a big turnout for these races? I'm curious, can you have good side by side, back and forth battles in the SF19 like you can in a Gr.3 or Gr.4 car?

We had a pretty good turnout if I remember correctly. I really enjoy these cars and they seem to be popular, the racing can definitely be good as well. :)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back