TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
I'm still trying to figure out the line for T10/11 before I worry about that.

If I've read it correctly, it should be a late turn in, clip the apex at the cone on the right (if you have cones set up) & flat out to the left onto the astroturf.

OP updated.

giphy.gif

Seems like a fun idea guys.

cool track / car combo.

I know nothing about posting... anything... from the game here, and probably never will. So putting up the stats n such is not gonna happen lol.

but maybe I’ll try some laps if I get bored, goodluck

Seems like a fun idea guys.

cool track / car combo.

I know nothing about posting... anything... from the game here, and probably never will. So putting up the stats n such is not gonna happen lol.

but maybe I’ll try some laps if I get bored, goodluck

I think you've been here long enough that if you want an official crack at the combo, we can teach you some things. Both in regards to your laps & posting results.

My suspension set up is very similar to his. So, I tried his diff settings.

I like it. A lot. Definitely suits my driving style more.

Sweet! That was actually the part I was most interested in trying, I love 5/10/5 for RWD, but I had no clue what to do with the front diff. I was actually trying to figure out with settings would turn off the most lol.

Spent a bit of time circulating Tsukuba. Best of 1:00.179

Edit: I might need to try again. I see the rules say 2 wheels on/inside the white line. Watching the replay I had 3 wheels inside the line for an instant, 4th wheel still touching the line.

Last edited:
Back