TPC Racing Presents - Time Attack.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 292 comments
Pretty sure this is the worst car ever :lol::lol: I hate it so much :lol:

All N class Subarus are like driving wet sponges.

49231899957_6d08acc4a6_b.jpg

@suprajef I think you are trying to get in touch with @F4H Super GT if you are aiming to get the streamer to help. But I think he is down with foot problems at the moment.

Going to have to give this a go later. Didnt feel like racing, or chasing the 🤬 NSX around Willow anymore. A tuning challenge appears! Haven't tuned since GT2, going to be a learning curve

@suprajef I think you are trying to get in touch with @F4H Super GT if you are aiming to get the streamer to help. But I think he is down with foot problems at the moment.

Going to have to give this a go later. Didnt feel like racing, or chasing the 🤬 NSX around Willow anymore. A tuning challenge appears! Haven't tuned since GT2, going to be a learning curve
Oh no I wasn't, I don't know anyone famous, @Pigems tagged him

I may just be an idiot, do I connect both usb's to the ps4 or just the dd1 wheel base. Leave the pedal usb out? Idk, computer noob here. I just knocked off 2 seconds off my time in the nascar xfinity mid Ohio course on iracing, it is miles ahead of logitech
You have a RJ12 cable with ferrite cores that came with the wheel. Use only this cable to connect the pedals to the wheel base and connect the cable to the correct port that is labeled.

This is looking to be a fun challenge. Got mine to a 1:01.5, but didnt save a copy of the clean lap. Have 2 similar where I am sure i nipped a line. Got it to have the rear swinging out and having to steer with the throttle, now to.jusy tighten that up a bit and remember the proper lines. Won't challenge for top time, but might sneak a decent one in there.

I have made that mistake before, but in this case I was actually looking for GTP’s resident Wheel Expert @super_gt in hopes that he could help out @suprajef with getting his wheel working on the PS4. :)

You have a RJ12 cable with ferrite cores that came with the wheel. Use only this cable to connect the pedals to the wheel base and connect the cable to the correct port that is labeled.

TYVM Sir, it’s much appreciated. :cheers:

Last edited:
I have made that mistake before, but in this case I was actually looking for GTP’s resident Wheel Expert @super_gt in hopes that he could help out @suprajef with getting his wheel working on the PS4. :)

TYVM Sir, it’s much appreciated. :cheers:
Shows I am still learning who knows what and who helps with what on here. Although everyone seems to be working to help each other as much as they can. I am going to enjoy this as challenge since I know I can play with it. Not too many chances to do some of these things as since the FIA overloaded saturday nights most things happen Monday morning when I am at work. Will see if I can lay down a clean recorded lap to get posted.

Don’t use 2nd gear. :)
Yes, last couple of laps I gave that a try. While I messed them both up (due to too many laps in one session, approaching point of diminishig returns) the gear choice showed promise. I shall work on it more next session.
I think I also have some work to do on the setup. Stock setup sucked, I've tightened up the suspension some and tweaked the toe-in and it's better but I'm sure there's more I can do to get the front end more hooked up.

I got a 1:00.6xx but didn't save the replay because I wasn't happy with it. Car is trash on corner exit though, feels like the rear suspension compresses and lifts the front tires off the ground so it doesn't turn. :lol:

That's been my experience. I feel like @The_Tullster has the right setup. The car understeers so badly out of corners that it needs major oversteer to counteract.

I haven't managed to get under 1:02 without crossing white line yet.
Question, astroturf on the final turn exit, we need all four wheels on or only two?

Typically, if any of my tires go off coming out of the final turn, the whole car follows. :boggled:

As long as you don't get two wheels on the grass, you're all good.

Well, that's pretty clear cut.

That's pretty clear, that definitely invalidates my best lap (all four wheels on the grass) :sly: :P

I'll have to check my best time posted above. I think it had all 4 on the astroturf, but I was watching the clock then.

Back