Track List Feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter ploopsy
  • 455 comments
  • 33,210 views
Messages
484
Canada
Toronto
So the official and complete list is finally out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-official-track-list/

Am I the only one who is disappointed? Look at my signature and you will see why.

I was really hoping for Citta Di Aria and Seattle but they are not in the game it seems. I can only hope that PD will add them in for GT6 or provide some DLC later on. I know a few other tracks that people were really hoping to see that also didnt make the cut.
 
Last edited:
Not alone there. I am not track expert, but I can think of a few popular track omitted from the list :(.

Edit: You missed Infineon speedway on your list =P. I got to do laps at Infineon and wanted to play on GT...
 
I'm not disappointed at all, i think LeMans and Nordsleife are enough for me.
 
There were a lot of tracks I was hoping to see return, whatcha gonna do. I will fully enjoy this game until GT6 makes its triumphant debut however, and hopefully we will see them included.
 
There is already a thread specifically for crying.
 
I will miss Apricot Hill and Midfield for sure but its about what i expected other than that.
 
They have to save something for DLC and GT6.

I bet those tracks will be in the game SOON.
 
What an absolute...!! This is just disgusting, after all the wait, and now... All the tracks gone.
 
I don't know. For me, it doesn't matter which tracks are in or not. As long as there is a good selection and differentiation between them, it's good with me. I understand what you are saying as far as some maybe not being in, but it is not a deal breaker for me. What does upset me is having nearly 200 Nissans in the game:banghead:Sorry, different topic.

I also like the implementation of the custom tracks, which will also help to soothe any tracks that may be missing, imo.👍
 
All I can say is No E30 M3......Im not happy.....
 
I still think and hope Kaz want's to hide something. Actually I'm quite certain that is the case...
 
List is incredibly disappointing, all the leaks so far have shown us the bad side of Gt5 so far, thinking of canceling my preorder.
 
I'm very surprised... they axed so many tracks that were in GT4... why? They cut more tracks than they added didn't they?

Will miss Infineon the most :(
 
I still think and hope Kaz want's to hide something. Actually I'm quite certain that is the case...

I'm more concerned about the car list but I agree with you. I have a feeling that the full track list is not there. Neither are the cars. They have to save some sort of surprise for people to see..... I hope:nervous:
 
I'm very surprised... they axed so many tracks that were in GT4... why? They cut more tracks than they added didn't they?

Will miss Infineon the most :(

strange to add NASCAR then cut that track
 
Nah, track list is fine for me.

Got Nordschleife. That's my favourite.

It's the car list which has disappointed.
 
Was waiting to be blown away by six years of development, but meh. After that long and after all of the delays and other bs we should have a complete out of the box experience, not have DLC shoved down our throats later to nickel and dime us some more. I'll never throw down money for DLC; it only convinces game developers that they should purposely withhold content to make more off the title.

The theme for GT6 should few: Less time spent on trailers, more time spend on tracks.
 
Car list and track list are sadly lacking. In terms of tracks and cars this is regression of the GT series. A massive let down.
 
I still think and hope Kaz want's to hide something. Actually I'm quite certain that is the case...

👍 I concur.
 
Only thing I would have liked to see was Grand Valley with Rain and Time Shift.
 
I still think and hope Kaz want's to hide something. Actually I'm quite certain that is the case...

I've been blinded by hope before...this time I think they're putting it all on the table, at this point I hope they dont come in here, read the reactions and go back to the lab for another 2 years....:nervous:

You know mad scientists, plus Kaz is a LEO, LEO! They love approval and compliments and flattery.

The content it has is of the utmost quality, however, the amount (as far as tracks and time\weather effects) is *clarkson* GHAAASTLY.

I'm gonna go lie down in the fetal position a little, then play GT4 and cry.:nervous:
 
I still think and hope Kaz want's to hide something. Actually I'm quite certain that is the case...
Tbh, I agree with you here. There may be no indication but I'm getting this feeling that Kaz has something waiting for us.
 
I noticed one thing...

The odd numbered GTs (1, 3 and 5) are usually the debuts on a new platform and are always crappier than the second one on the same platform.

PS1: GT2 > GT1
PS2: GT4 > GT3
PS3: GT6 > GT5?!?!?!

Im betting that GT6 will blow GT5 out of the water with its massive amount of content :dunce:
 
Tbh, I agree with you here. There may be no indication but I'm getting this feeling that Kaz has something waiting for us.

I would love so, but after all this disappointment, don't get your hopes up. Someone's signature was something like: "Hope for the best, expect the worst [...]", whose was it? That is GT5's philosohpy.
 
I think the list is great to be honest. It's just amazing that they have added the Top Gear Test Track. The only track I really wish they had added would be Spa.
 
I still think it isn't complete list.

But hey you have course creator :D That alone is full of fun feature :)
 
Le Mans and the Nordschliefe with weather and day/night transitions.

That's all I needed, bring on the online races.
 
I am really sad that my favorite track from GT4 isn't coming back: Infineon Motor speedway. :(
 
Back