Trade today

  • Thread starter Thread starter shinbone
  • 19 comments
  • 815 views
Messages
473
Messages
tiernasligo
Well I realized that I won't be able to trade today so I have reedited this thread. I Don't know all the cars below 1 million I have so really all I can offer right now is a 370z Gt academy version and a level 17 ticket.
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for the Mark IV, what do you need?
 
I'm looking for the Mark IV, what do you need?

I'm looking for any cars over 1,000,000 that I can't win in an event.
 
is your Gulia TZ2 o miles if yes check my garage n let me know if u want anything for it
 
is your Gulia TZ2 o miles if yes check my garage n let me know if u want anything for it

It is. I shall check your garage. What is the mileage/color of your X2010 and the mileage of your XJR-9 LM?
 
I have the SauberMerc C9
 
Ya mileage isn't that important to me either but I don't want to recieve a car where the engine has to be rebuilt. However your jag looks fine, So its a deal?
Jag for Mark IV?
 
Ya mileage isn't that important to me either but I don't want to recieve a car where the engine has to be rebuilt. However your jag looks fine, So its a deal?
Jag for Mark IV?

I was closing another deal, but he doesnt seem to be responding. I have to do it now or never so lets do it if your ready.

Edit. Oops, he just did. Let me see if it goes through.
 
My post says reset in 2 hours....
 
I am interested in your 908 Matmut..

mm i don't have a lot to offer.. got r8 team playstation 05', c9, r89, r92, minolta

anything special you looking for?
 
I was closing another deal, but he doesnt seem to be responding. I have to do it now or never so lets do it if your ready.

Edit. Oops, he just did. Let me see if it goes through.

Alright well thanks anyway for looking. :)
 
I am interested in your 908 Matmut..

mm i don't have a lot to offer.. got r8 team playstation 05', c9, r89, r92, minolta

anything special you looking for?

The R89 and R92 interest me. Is their mileage high?
 
r89 is a few hundred.. not too much, when are you available?
 
dam i gotta trade now, i hav to go out for dinner soon =( maybe another time
 
dam i gotta trade now, i hav to go out for dinner soon =( maybe another time

Alright thanks anyway. Anyone else want to trade?
 
Back