TRADING: Is it every 24 hours or after midnight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter knavish
  • 18 comments
  • 1,470 views
Once per account every 24 hours, I believe.
 
Trade resets at 7 pm EST
 
I believe its every day not every 24 hours. But not 100% sure, 95% tough.
 
I traded just before midnight and again just afterwards a few days. Note its gets reset for me at 00:00 GMT
 
Does anyone know the exact times that it resets for each time zone? That would be nice for everyone to know.
 
That's odd, it used to be after midnight but since 1.05 I haven't been able to do that. It's 24 hours now..
 
I have the latest update and it resets at midnight for me, I have sent at 11PM and then again the next day at 1 AM
 
sorry for asking, what time 'now' for est?
so i can calculate it to match my time zone.
 
It looks like it is the same time for everyone and by that i meant the exact time I.E 00:00 (GMT) = 19:00 (est)
 
It definitely resets at midnight UK time each day.

Until Daylight savings hits, and UK gets BST, when it's moved to 1am (unless the reset follows daylight savings too, which it shouldn't if it's using GMT).
 
1 trade per day for me, I can trade at 23:45 then trade again after midnight.
 
You have to wait 22 hours from your previous trade.
 
a lot of people are saying that the trade reset is at midnight GMT and that this applies to every time zone

I agreee with this
 
a lot of people are saying that the trade reset is at midnight GMT and that this applies to every time zone

I agreee with this

I can't seem to trade that early, but maybe I am wrong. Would be nice if they would just tell us!!
 
Only 1 car per day can be traded. :indiff:
 
i always thought you can trade 24 hours after your most recent trade.
for example, you traded at 6:00 pm, you cannot trade the next day until after 6:00 pm
 
Back