GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Dec 25, 2013 #1 Anyone aware if trading will be introduced ?
ShawnPhillips Messages 1,311 United States Messages ShawnPhillips Messages ShanicTheMeme Dec 25, 2013 #2 Possibly when the community features are added, which from what I have heard will be in January.
swynder Messages 948 Setúbal Messages Swynder Messages swynder Dec 25, 2013 #3 ShawnPhillips Possibly when the community features are added, which from what I have heard will be in January. Click to expand... I agree, maybe there will also be a trading system featured,so scamming like in GT5 won´t happen, or a share a car with friends/your club option, i´d love to see those two things in GT6.
ShawnPhillips Possibly when the community features are added, which from what I have heard will be in January. Click to expand... I agree, maybe there will also be a trading system featured,so scamming like in GT5 won´t happen, or a share a car with friends/your club option, i´d love to see those two things in GT6.