TRANS AM & CAN AM / Sundays 17:00-19:00 BST: CHAMPIONS Flaco T7 & Lex Lathor TA1 & 2Finished 

T7:
1138152790Deep_Forest_Raceway_6_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
1035301644Deep_Forest_Raceway_5_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
39288635Deep_Forest_Raceway_4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
1264962897Deep_Forest_Raceway_2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
394276225Deep_Forest_Raceway_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Hello Sick and all Sorry can't race this weekend off to Wembley for football forgot to tell you Sunday. Thanks and have fun.Max

Hello Sick and all Sorry can't race this weekend off to Wembley for football forgot to tell you Sunday. Thanks and have fun.Max

Have a good time and see you nex week Max.

Thanks for fantastic photos Lex - absolutely great!

Apologies for not posting up the results - been ill this week.

See you all Sunday.

PS I've switched the thread status from Full to Open as we have had a few people drop out recently and it would be nice to get a few new members before the start of the next race series which is getting ever closer! So if you would like to join in just send an FR to Sick_Cylinder and post on this thread.

Hi! sorry for the late notice, but this week has been busy so I didn't have time to do anything with GT6 really. I still didn't prepare the cars for rounds 11-15 so I won't be joining the first two races. It's not for sure, but if I can I'll try joining the Toyota 7 race. Sorry again!

Race Results Round 11 of 15 - Deep Forest Reverse - 15th March 2015

Trans Am 1
1st - Pimiki - Mercury Cougar
2nd - Lex Lathor - Alfa Romeo
3rd - Flaco - Pontiac Tempest GTO

4th - Maximusmonster - Mercury
5th - Makovics - Nissan Bluebird
6th - Danielsspel - Alfa Romeo
7th - Sick Cylinder - Pontiac
8th - John Wells - Mercury

Trans Am 2
1st - Pimiki - Ford Mustang Mach 1
2nd - Flaco - Dodge Challenger
3rd - Lex Lathor - Plymouth Cuda

4th - Danielsspel - Chevrolet Camaro
5th - Sick Cylinder - Ford Mustang Trans Cammer
6th - Emotional Rekz - Dodge Challenger
7th - Maximusmonster - Ford Mustang Mach 1
8th - John Wells - Ford Mustang Mach 1
9th - Makovics - Plymouth Cuda - Retired / Disconnected

Can Am by Toyota 7
1st - Flaco
2nd - Lex Lathor
3rd - Pimiki

4th - Sick Cylinder
5th - Emotional Rekz
6th - Danielsspel
7th - Maximusmonster

Race Results Round 12 of 15 - Midfield Raceway - 22nd March 2015

Trans Am 1
1st - Flaco - Pontiac Tempest GTO
2nd - Pimiki - Nissan Bluebird
3rd - Lex Lathor - Nissan Bluebird

4th - Danielsspel - Alfa Romeo
5th - Sick Cylinder - Pontiac
6th - Tony Lomas - Pontiac
7th - John Wells - Mercury Cougar

Trans Am 2
1st - Pimiki - Ford Mustang Mach 1
2nd - Danielsspel - Chevrolet Camaro
3rd - Lex Lathor - Plymouth Cuda

4th - Flaco - Dodge Challenger
5th - Sick Cylinder - Ford Mustang Trans Cammer
6th - Tony Lomas - Ford Mustang Trans Cammer
7th - John Wells - Ford Mustang Mach 1

Can Am by Toyota 7
1st - Flaco
2nd - Lex Lathor
3rd - Sick Cylinder

4th - Pimiki
5th - John Wells
6th - Tony Lomas

Championship Tables to follow

Next Round - Indy Road - Spaces Available - Contact Sick Cylinder to join this series and the next one

Thanks for fantastic photos Lex - absolutely great!
I agree. Very nice pictures Lex. Love the Mustang tail lights. 👍

I was hoping to make it for at least one of the Midfield events, but unfortunately again I was unable to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you don't mind Sick, but while I'm here I'd like to mention a short(ish) race series being run by @JockeP22. Since it's his first attempt at a championship I thought I'd give it a shout to possibly help fill out the grid.

It's on Tuesday evenings and features an integrating all Toyota line up of various cars in varying events. You might be interested to know that the Toyota 7 is one of the included cars. ;)

Tuning is prohibited so there's no setting up to do.

If anyone is interested - More information can be found HERE

Advert over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might be interested to know that the Toyota 7 is one of the included cars. ;)

If anyone is interested - More information can be found HERE

Thank you very much, Paul.
And yes I have been reading about the 7's endeavours here in Sick's thread. It's a great looking car and it fits in well as a substitute for what I really wanted. Take care everyone.

Thank you very much, Paul.
It's OK Jocke. It can be difficult to attract and keep people when running a championship.
As Sick will no doubt agree with.

----------------------------------
Excellent pictures again @LexLathor. :bowdown:

Great angles and framing. You're really becoming a photomode master. :)

(The premium cars do make such a difference.)

I've watched this thread/series for a while, looks great fun, although I don't fully understand the rules, different cars etc. I can be online for 5pm Sunday if you are looking to get the numbers up. Just need to know which car to bring. I'm sure @IfAndOr will vouch for my gentlemanly driving standards :)

Welcome on board! You join at an exciting time with just three weeks left on the current series before the start of the next series which promise closer racing and greater excitement!

For Rounds 13 - 15 please use:
Race 1 = Trans Am 1 - Alfa Romeo Giulia 1965 maximum tuned and ballasted to 812kg, RH tyres.
Race 2 = Trans Am 2 - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1969 (road car), race number type A font A, maximum tune, RH tyres.
Race 3 = Can Am by Toyota 7 - tuning prohibited, RH Tyres.

The next set of championships (Round 0 19th April) includes:
Cobra Coupe Shootout - Tuning prohibited, RH tyres
Chevrolet El Camino - Tuning prohibited, SH tyres
Avon Tour of Britain - A recreation of James Hunt's victorious Tour of 1973, SH tyres

Combined Poster Winter & Spring 2015.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure @IfAndOr will vouch for my gentlemanly driving standards :)
Don't have him Sick. :mischievous:

Just kidding. :)

You'll fit right in here BB. They are a great bunch of guys who love their classic cars. I've raced with many of them since GT5 and wish I still could. But unfortunately at the moment I'm unable too.
I do make the occasional appearance though.

Have fun.

Good race today, I was awesome as always! :crazy: Anyway I might not make it next week, we're moving this week and I hope we'll get internet installed in time, but you never know with those people! :confused:

Good races everyone! Glad I could finally race after not being able to for a few weeks.

The first race went very well for me, no drama or anything. The second race however did not go well at all :lol:. I think I'm just very bad with the Trans Am 2 cars because I never did well in a single race. Anyway, I think this time it's our turn to have the best cars I believe? The Mercury and the Mustang always seem to finish 1st. Also, about the second race... I discovered a trick! Since the TA2 cars are pretty much terrible at everything, I figured a way to stop faster at the first turn :lol:. I only did it cause I braked too late once and it worked lol. Anyway, when braking at the first turn I turned left to slide my car against the wall and it stops faster because of the friction! This is obviously not faster as my lap times showed though. As for the last race, it was going very well but I messed up twice so Lex ended up overtaking me. It was pretty fun though.

Oh and I forgot to put a racing number on my Mustang... sorry about that! I'll make sure to put it for next week.

I enjoyed the meeting this week despite suffering the "pitbug" in the Toyota 7 race which trapped me in the pits when I was on for a potential 4th place finish.

Normally I open the room earlier, which gives time for some practise, but this week I had to collect my daughter - a tree had fallen across the road due to high winds and the road was so narrow (single track) that I couldn't turn round to go another way. Eventually got the tree to the side of the road and got home just in time to open the room. The actual races felt fairly incident free compared with my actual drive battling fallen trees, storm force winds and torrential rain!

Buybon355 made a great debut this week and hopefully joins us again for more races.

I noticed that Flaco who finished in the top 2 last week should have been guest driving the Nissan Bluebird this week - rather than restart the qualifying I decided to have the top three drive the Nissan Bluebird next week.

Race results and championship tables to follow.

I noticed that Flaco who finished in the top 2 last week should have been guest driving the Nissan Bluebird this week - rather than restart the qualifying I decided to have the top three drive the Nissan Bluebird next week.
Oh, terribly sorry about that Sick. I was entering the room completely unprepared (no oil changes, no former testing etc.) and didn't even think back where I finished at the last TA1 race. Too bad nobody made me aware of my mistake so I could have changed to the Bluebird. Or maybe someone did but I didn't read it as I had some issues with a very low sound, left and rejoined the lobby and didn't concentrate on the chat whilst trying to figure out what causes the low sound on my end. Well, *S.h.* ...no Trans Am1 points for me...

Again, very sorry about using the wrong car.

Oh, terribly sorry about that Sick. I was entering the room completely unprepared (no oil changes, no former testing etc.) and didn't even think back where I finished at the last TA1 race. Too bad nobody made me aware of my mistake so I could have changed to the Bluebird. Or maybe someone did but I didn't read it as I had some issues with a very low sound, left and rejoined the lobby and didn't concentrate on the chat whilst trying to figure out what causes the low sound on my end. Well, *S.h.* ...no Trans Am1 points for me...

Again, very sorry about using the wrong car.

No problem - you will still get points, but race the Nissan Bluebird next week.

Normally I check the cars in the room before starting the qualifying, but this week I was in a fluster because of getting home later than planned - so my mistake!

Thanks for letting me know - have a good time!

I was doing a bit of research on the AMOC Intermarque Series (Aston Martin v Porsche v Ferrari v AC v Jaguar v Lotus) and came across this great in car footage of probably the fastest AMOC Intermarque car ever - the Malcolm Hamilton V12 E Type. In this race Malcolm starts from pit lane, but destroys a field containing Jaguar XJ220's, Ferrari F40, Porsche 935 and heavily modified Aston Martin's. Soon after this the rules were altered because the heavily modified cars had become too fast - they were some of the fastest and most exciting cars ever seen on UK tracks and my favourites included the Bill Shepherd carbon fibre AC 428 Frua (which had 650bhp and weighed less than 1000kg), the Marsh Plant Aston Martin's driven by Gerry Marshall and the 7.3 litre V12 750bhp Malcolm Hamilton E Type. It might be possible to put together a replica race series using cars from Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lotus and Shelby.

AMOC Intermarque.jpg

Enjoy this clip of the Malcolm Hamilton E Type V12 going charging through the field:

If the clip fails, go to YouTube and type - The worlds fastest e type jaguar (2) - it's well worth watching.

Last edited:
Use RUF as Porsche 935 Replica for AMOC?

Yes - I have done some testing already of cars at 560PP on Sports Mediums - there will be two compulsory cars including an Aston Martin DB9 (with an option to use another Aston) a Ferrari 430 (with an option to use the F40) and a third car chosen from a list. In testing the RUF Porsche is not close enough in laptime to the other cars so will be a guest car in a similar way to the Nissan Bluebird in the Trans Am 1 Championship.

The third car option list will include the Lotus V8GT, Shelby Cobra 427 and possibly the McLaren F1 (all those have raced in AMOC Intermarque) and Jaguar XKR. I am trying to keep the cars all premium (apart from the RUF) therefore will probably exclude the Jaguar XJ220 although that car hasn't been tested yet. When I have got a bit further with testing and car selection I will let you know so you can test out the cars.

This morning I did some work on the championship tables and car choices for the next championship (Cobra Coupe Shoout and Avon Tour 1973) so will post those soon.

Sorry I might be late or not be able to attend today, though there is a chance I'll be here from the beginning but not likely.

Back