Transfer memory cards game saves in MP3 Player

it certainly doesnt transfer in mine ( i have an audiovox) but you should try. if that doesnt work out and you have a card reader for your camera and a card (duh!) you could tranfer it through that. You also need a type of ps2 software to read the card or mp3 player ( max drive disc, Codebreaker 8+...etc)

glad to help...buy the codebreaker to save cash and get a good cheat program incase you even need it. Btw once u get thoe go to my site for programs which help you be able to use mks prgram

probably not...is it like a usb to usb cord with the big usb openings or is it a usb to mini usb hub?

...i dont know of any computers with a mini usb hub...and even so you would need something to for the ps2 to recognize the computer such as the disc for the the x-port/sharkport...perhaps if you do some google searching you will find the download and oif you ask around gtp someone is probably willing to give u the driver

overall it is easier just to get a codebreaker...
i have created a codebreaker tutorial for you on my site...its URL is www.your-ressurection.info/gamesave_tutorials.html

o...i misread your post...im not sure becuase i use codebreakr and couldnt get my hands on a sharkport, but you should try, and see if it works...if it does post and maybe you cna answer a question for someother ppl

"My mp3 cord is USB to mini-usb."
well...if your computer has a mini usb port it should work

"After send the game save, how do i transfer MP3 player to PS2?"
I dont understand your question

crazyazn7412
"My mp3 cord is USB to mini-usb."
well...if your computer has a mini usb port it should work

"After send the game save, how do i transfer MP3 player to PS2?"
I dont understand your question
Oh sorry, i mean

My camera has mini-usb port (i have mini-usb & usb cord). How do i transfer? (I don't have codebreaker 8)

i would think that the sharkport disc would believe it to be a drive to transfer saves to, so all you would do is plug the mini usb into your camera and plug the regular usb into your ps2. So basically i think itshould work, but its best to ask someone with an x port/sharkport. I have only used and xport once

crazyazn7412
i would think that the sharkport disc would believe it to be a drive to transfer saves to, so all you would do is plug the mini usb into your camera and plug the regular usb into your ps2. So basically i think itshould work, but its best to ask someone with an x port/sharkport. I have only used and xport once
Alright, thanks.

Back