transferred from beta

• Thread starter trevor24
  • 14 comments
If you mean will the cars you unlock in the beta unlock in GT Sport automatically when you first fire the game up, I'd give it a 0% chance. That's just not PD's thing. But it would be pretty cool, I have to admit.

Jerome

Last edited:
Is it even confirmed you have to earn cars instead of them being all available at the start?

Doubt that too. Odds are highly in favour of the game being a fresh start for everyone.

I hope so, some of us have has horrendous experience in the testing phases (esp the earliy days) , I'd be glad to start anew and get an SR that reflects my racing more accurately.

"A game economy is confirmed and there were credits included in the pre-order."

This is my favourite part, I actually love starting the games with only $30,000 (whatever the base amount is) and going from there.

I hope my driver ratings get transferred over.
I am not sure how this can be done then the whole system(all 3 parts ) are not being used during the beta.

I am looking to invest in "crying towels" because sales are doing to go through the roof when the real game comes out.:lol::lol::lol:

A game economy is confirmed and there were credits included in the pre-order.
I've got no idea how that works with an esport title. All cars available straight away has to be the way.

Could you image having to race online to earn the money to buy the GT-R gr4 but you can't because players with that car win all the money.....

I've got no idea how that works with an esport title. All cars available straight away has to be the way.

Could you image having to race online to earn the money to buy the GT-R gr4 but you can't because players with that car win all the money.....

Fair point, I imagine they'll make it the same as GT6. But in GT sport you just wont win until you get a GTR lol

I hope my driver ratings get transferred over.

That would be sweet, but still unlikely as they are testing things now there'll be many tweaks/changes between now and then I'm sure. Another great idea, you reading this PD? :P

Jerome

Back