TRi's GT4 Videos (Newest:"no_gaWD/One Handed" updated:4/29)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 175 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRi
i forgot to mention weight reduction 2. i think that is a big factor as well. for the tight corners, just mash the brakes to both slow you down and to get the back end to come out and then hit the gas when you're at a good point and countersteer when you're ready to come out. you can also give the ebrake a slight tap.

Tested your settings on the weekend... they work great. I added -50 front/back weight balance (without adding weight, of course) and gave a bit more brake power to the rear (so I'm now sort of almost using the e-brake). The car is now even useful for quick laptimes if you run it on super-slicks (front and rear) because most of the understeer is gone. I'm not sure if it is possible to find a R34 drift setting where you use the same tires on all four wheels though... maybe not.

Mr. Apex
Tested your settings on the weekend... they work great. I added -50 front/back weight balance (without adding weight, of course) and gave a bit more brake power to the rear (so I'm now sort of almost using the e-brake). The car is now even useful for quick laptimes if you run it on super-slicks (front and rear) because most of the understeer is gone. I'm not sure if it is possible to find a R34 drift setting where you use the same tires on all four wheels though... maybe not.

i applied his settings to the nismo r34 and they were just as good as the r32. i changed them just a little to my liking and i now have to very nice drift cars.

Tomatoracer
Alright thanks much! I'll DL it now. Also by any chance at all do you know how to get a midget for the midget race? It's the only thing I have left to do, but I can't see how I can win or buy a midget?? Anyway hit me back.

used showroom midget type-11 or something like that. shoulda posted in the right forum.

hmm, guess i should dl the awd acro vid since its the only one i didnt have and this thread got bumped back up and reminded me :lol:

**ok so i wont, can u reupload the awd acro vid when u have a second?? thanx!**

tri your the best drifter ive ever seen in 3 or 4. your spins and everything are so incredible =o

damnit tri your too god damn good. i dont see how you can be so good to do a 1080 into a turn. amazing :dopey:

i was showing off to my g/f (who coulda cared less) while i was snow rally racing. i was using one hand and no hands at some points. :lol:

good stuff Tri 👍

TRi
Started getting a blister and also lazy. Tried using one hand only and its pretty fun.

You must be bored out of your mind, TRi. Too much skill? Looking for something more challenging?

Haha. TRi, you are nutters. :D Great vids though. Belive the phrase im looking for is "skillz"... .. But, with a tad of nutty-nes in there. Hehe. Nah me likes it TRi, keep em coming. :)

One hand? lol, I don't wanna know what you were doing with the other hand man, lol

Mr. Apex
You must be bored out of your mind, TRi. Too much skill? Looking for something more challenging?
When I work 3rd shift at the gas station I need something to keep me occupied/awake and all I really got is the TV and ps2.

The other hand usually has a cig or some junk food. Anything else would be just plain silly.

the links to the one handed is down.... but the variety show video wow that was amazing one of the best drift videos i seen the music was great definetly liked the Cunninlynguists and the swollen members =D

:EDIT: whoops that was my fault i didn't see the thing im downloading one handed one now.

u think he is good at drifting watch his skate some hand rails this lil kid has impecable balance style and over all skill tri im back in cinci come back so we can skate piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back