TRi's GT4 Videos (Newest:"no_gaWD/One Handed" updated:4/29)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 175 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
G-T-4-Fan
...Forget it, some things are impossible NOT MEANING you should try, but that if you practice days after days it will still be a waste of time...

now you have some nearly impossible things, and some REALLY IMPOSSIBLE things...

We'll see that.

BTW, try and download VLC (www.videolan.org). The file might have DiVX compression or something... my VLC plays it.

Destructive Driving Vid: Ok, TRi, this video is the reason you have no friends! You keep asking why, and now you know! It's videos like this! :lol: :sly:

Best AWD drifting I've seen in GT4 as of yet. Long drifts, almost 100% smooth exits, EXTREME angle and the jump drift was rather cool too. All in all, simple excellent.

Tri, you are my favorite drifter in this forum, and you just made my favorite video..

You own the Seattle course.. Good job, man!

oh my ****ing goodness that was so sick :yuck: the angle were like :crazy: my heart was like :scared: and my reaction was :ouch: *damn i wish i was even as close to you how you drift* ill give you a 4.99999999 out of 5.... i believe you depend mostly on the e-brake as i can tell from the vid...still though that's fu-ken awesome the drift angles were insane and you still managed to get speed in there also... 👍 👍 👍 👍

Wow that is insane. Crazy drifts indeed. I also think it is cool you added some of the not soo good ones, to show you are human. The cone popping is funny too.

Mr. Apex
We'll see that.

BTW, try and download VLC (www.videolan.org). The file might have DiVX compression or something... my VLC plays it.

Wow I just HAVE TO SEE THIS VID.!!! EVEN SWIFT DIDN'T HAVE ANY COMMENT, NOW THAT SAYS SOMETHING DOESN'T IT:):D (swift, this doesn't mean your only commenting drifters, no, I mean you can always see something to improve, and THIS TIME YOU EVEN CAN'T:D)

Thanks for that link MR.Apex, now I'm about to see.........*switching to Jeremy Clarkson voice*...............the impossible:scared::lol:

Downloading...
Nice drifts!!! Crazy angles!!!The R32 is a nice car, but I think you should have used more. Also, after watching your GT3 video and your Kaido Battle 2 video I expected a little more editing. Also, what happened to the 720 like you did with the Zonda? But dont get me wrong, your video was still pretty cool.

hey now swift, mdnite got me being more social and now i post like 8x more than i used to. lately, i've actually been considering joining or forming a team...

haha thanks apex, its an honor

haha that post made me laugh a good one azn. my new car/style is more feint and/or braking oriented, but still cant shake the ebrake yet. def not trying to hide it tho, especially with my whacky wheel choice. some turns i dont know how to go about doing without it either.

yeah i know my editing hasn't been up to normal status, but i do have a crapton of stuff going on that really has a higher priority even tho i put editing these videos first anyways just cuz they're more fun and not a responsibility(biggest run-on sentence.) i have had a lot of time to play since thats really all there is to do workin the night shift, so i go \__/ turn hunting when i'm bored. believe me i've tried to pull a clean 7 but i either lose too much speed or the spin has too much momentum. its been easier for me to spin the opposite direction(180s, 270s) than 3s and 7s.

settings for the r32:
All top power/drivetrain upgrades
N2s up front
N1s in back (i know what you guys have to say about it, i don't care :))
Driving Aids OFF
Tranny: Auto setting 9
Spring Rate: 13.2/11.6
Ride Height: 77/77
Shock Bound&Rebound: 8/7
Camber: 3.2/2.0
Downforce: 3/8
LSD: Default
VCD: 30

TRi
hey now swift, mdnite got me being more social and now i post like 8x more than i used to. lately, i've actually been considering joining or forming a team...

check our team at the teams forum: AWD drifting.......just an option:D.....

Your great and NOW I'm finally going to begin downloading that crazy vid:tup:

PS please think about this new team forming up.........we need a few members:D:D:D

Edit: But I can imagine a team that is restricted to AWD is not really something everybody likes so.........:indiff:

:lol: No he's mine! And all his subsidiary rights! But seriously, Tri is gonna become a force to be reckoned with ;)

MdnIte
:lol: No he's mine! And all his subsidiary rights! But seriously, Tri is gonna become a force to be reckoned with ;)

Yeah but you don't have a team:mischievous:
don't start one with TRi:scared: NOOOOOO

^I'm sorry forr acting so childish;)^

MdnIte
Damn right I made you social! Now I released a monster!
Its cuz we got the same name 👍

probably to be honest, i shouldnt be organizing anything as of right now, since ill be away for a couple months and most likely not playin too much gt if any. but actually being part of a video that isnt just me would be such a nice change.

👍 Tri rocks (Yes, my real name is Tri) 👍

Well, enjoy your trip to Japan!

apexd1fd3s
they're fightin' for you, TRi :) haha

I would laugh if he tells you guys he wants to stay solo.

Honestly, I think that's the best way to keep showing your talent, acting alone, but having TRi in your team is something that can't be rejected............but I think that staying alone is the best option OR JOINING A VERY GOOD TEAM, our AWD team doesn't really have a vid. yet, only a vid. from tougeman alone, SO IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO PICK A TEAM, please wait for a few weeks and you can see our quality:D:scared:

But staying alone is probably the best option so..........:indiff:

MdnIte
👍 Tri rocks (Yes, my real name is Tri) 👍

Well, enjoy your trip to Japan!
Maybe I'll meet some overdrift'ers and really learn what's up haha. Well maybe i'll just wait til I get back, then things should have really picked up. And I have some ideas regardless involving more than just me amd if anything i can help out here and there everywhere. woo!

those videos simply ROCKED!!! i really hope to see more from you TRi very VERY original drifts! the reverse 270 spin into a corner was the BEST! I saw some one do a 360 into the hairpin at laguna seca once and i thought that was sweet.. this is even better!

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back