Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
I got them with the 15th anniversary edition.

They are under polarized.

Polarized 002 is a pastel pink
Polarized 006 is a magenta type pink
Polarized 009 is a normal kind of pink
Polarized 013 is a hot pink

The AAR Cuda has a nice bright pink, cost is much less than the LFA

I am a very very clean racer as well and love surprising people with my tuned Honda Oddessy. I spent many hours tuning it for the 'ring. It amazes me how people rage over getting beat by it, I personally laugh my butt off when I can't keep up with cars like this. Check "chump" series racing and the "24hrs of Lemons" series we run here in the US in real life. Hands down some of the best racing. After all, this is a hobby, why some people take it so personally is beyond me.

As far as Gt6 troll cars, add me, I'm building some low PP Kei cars at the moment, the Midget is a blast!

My favorite underdogs so far
-Honda Life Step Van
-Renault Avantime
-Honda Odeessy
-Daihatsu Midget II

Last edited:
Lol, these are awesome. I remember also putting together a pretty fast Bug in GT5, but I haven't looked into building one in here. Time it is.

I got them with the 15th anniversary edition.

They are under polarized.

Polarized 002 is a pastel pink
Polarized 006 is a magenta type pink
Polarized 009 is a normal kind of pink
Polarized 013 is a hot pink
Damn.... I was looking around the dealerships and I found that the Kart 125 SPL has chrome paints to choose (a pinky one included) but you dont get them if you buy it. Why? :irked:

Apart from potentially being upset because their pride and joy is being thrashed by a pink P.O.S, 'serious' racers have nothing to complain about.

If anyone's so upset about these 'troll cars' that they complain about them, then they're probably about four.

Ah fair enough, but then it might be important for the OP to explain himself a little clearer next time, when he's talking about trolling and annoying people online!! (remember that these 2 words are not positive..!) :)

I explained things in What is a troll car and What makes a troll car.
Never did I say, ram people or go out of your way to ruin someones race.

That beetle looks amazing :lol:

I think my pink chrome Honda Odyssey could almost be a good troll car, it's actually pretty fun to drive! The 4WD makes it handle quite well. I'm not fast enough to win races with it but I look so stylish when I lose! ;)

My favorite underdogs so far
-Honda Life Step Van
-Renault Avantime
-Honda Odeessy
-Daihatsu Midget II

Oh man the Life Step Van is AWESOME. I just tried it just now hahaha.
Did a 39.244 on Autumn Ring Mini, RS, no nos.
I reckon with some more time tuning out the understeer, I could get it into the 38s.

Edit - 38.928. I've pushed it as far as I could, maybe I can squeeze out another 0.030 or so, but no more. =|
Its such a fun little car though this one. I'm loving it!

Last edited:
I think a moderator should close this thread immediately, whereas trolling is seen as annoying other people online to the OP itself, and this should not be encouraged...! Having fun is one thing, annoying other people online, should not be on this site!

Maybe you should consider to change the title of the thread or the so called cars?
Then leave Grinch, your attitude is annoying a lot of people.

need to apply nos from idle to around 4500rpm as theres literally no power there, but past that range its great

5Xhgl.jpg

Great thread, very amusing! I'd really like to know how to pull a wheelie in a Beetle. I just bought one and spent-up on tuning,.. could someone share a tune please? I've tried the soft springs and 100mph transmission but I can't get lift off.

I'd like to suggest the Audi R8 LMS as a troll car. It does not look stupid nor is slow, but it tries to make you rage quit.

Oh you're trying to out brake that guy? Would be a shame if I...switch ends on you...

Last edited:
Fully tuned Alto Works. Because in case your opponents do not get distracted by all the ugly jaggies, you might still outrun them, thanks to its power/weight ratio and surprisingly good handling.

ifzk82.jpg

Back