Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
I basically loosened the hell out of my overpowered shiny gold Midget pimpwagon's suspension. It now has no real handling as such, because if you even breathe on the stick it rolls. It may as well be spherical.

This is AMAZING.

My favorite underdogs so far
-Honda Life Step Van
-Renault Avantime
-Honda Odeessy
-Daihatsu Midget II

This works, Just do what top gear did.
Put a aero kit, a wing and try to make it go faster than an evo.

The 360cc kei cars are like go karts in terms of steering response.
Just don't get the carol 360(it only gets 70hp)

I've seen many people with pink cars. Honestly, I rather not waste my in-game money on ruining a good car. Even an old or micro car. I don't know... it's just not my thing or my idea of fun. I have fun on almost stock cars, properly customized to my likings (which are usually very conservative colors, colors that have to do with the manufacturer and parts that don't ruin the flow of the car's design).

The older Honda Fit has a Metallic Pink colour.

I rather like the old VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen. Could maybe use more power (and a Pink makeover!). I did use it in some of the early races to see if the handling under braking was improved over the GT5 version (it is!).

The older Honda Fit has a Metallic Pink colour.

I rather like the old VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen. Could maybe use more power (and a Pink makeover!). I did use it in some of the early races to see if the handling under braking was improved over the GT5 version (it is!).

My type 82 & 166 are pink and are quick.

Gives new meaning to "give peace a chance"

I had a Daihatsu Copen Troll Car on GT5. Not as extreme as some of the ones in this thread. Yes, I know this is GT6, but I don't have anything for GT6 yet.
6gyh3r.jpg

Not really made to go fast but my "drift bus" in GT5 was a car in the spirit of the thread (cant post pics due to being at work)

I've seen many people with pink cars. Honestly, I rather not waste my in-game money on ruining a good car. Even an old or micro car. I don't know... it's just not my thing or my idea of fun. I have fun on almost stock cars, properly customized to my likings (which are usually very conservative colors, colors that have to do with the manufacturer and parts that don't ruin the flow of the car's design).
6000 credits oh oh gosh were gonna be poor

I'm sorry. I just done bought a Ram, painted it bright pink, dumped on baby blue wheels.
It has well over 800hp though. Lmzoooo.
It feels so wrong, yet so right.

A RUF Yellow bird does a christening wheelie before becoming a proper track car.

Ah good old Blackbird. When he isn't shredding a set of tyres with me, he's popping wheelies with you. :lol:

Made the crazy guy do a 1km wheelie.

Although I may made a pink one just for stupid wheelies and call it a flamingo

Last edited:

A RUF Yellow bird does a christening wheelie before becoming a proper track car.

Man, that's hilarious! Are you able to do this sort of thing online? I was curious because I had a little car where if I had the suspension set high it was very susceptible to roll-over when I was in single player but online it seemed much more stable. Seemed like the physics model was different online?

Man, that's hilarious! Are you able to do this sort of thing online? I was curious because I had a little car where if I had the suspension set high it was very susceptible to roll-over when I was in single player but online it seemed much more stable. Seemed like the physics model was different online?

Wheeling is harder to near impossible with tire-wear.

Found that when tire wear was on I could not wheelie my bug but when it was turned off with the same settings I could.

The idea of a lobby full of Midget IIs with the suspension cranked up to 'Zorb ball' on something like Dristelen might well be the greatest thing I've imagined.

Bask in the glory that is... Peugeot 205 Time Attack edition

veUPpUY.jpg

Most people know a troll car the moment they see it painted in some absurd pink/green, so I've done the opposite, I've made my Peugeot matte black with matching Nascar style rims, but also added a rear spoiler for downforce.

Now, it doesn't roll, pop wheelies, or drift around uncontrollably, no, its purpose in existence is far more specific.
It has 400 horsepower, does the Goodwood hillclimb in more than 45.1 seconds, and can lap the full silverstone circuit in about 2:03. It also has Nitrous, and has so far only lost two drag races(both against modded out Viper ACRs, which it could only beat off the line) :mischievous:

This is the quintessential trolling car.

Back