Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
He had to atleast fully tune the machine I assume.

I did. Should try it again with Racing Mediums or Hards and see where that gets me, but I'm in the middle of the race again with the Volvo Estate. Car's too heavy and chews up tires much too fast.

Anywho, as for the Fit, I stiffened up the suspension a little bit, set the ride height to tilt the nose forward and set the anti-roll bars to six to help keep the front tires planted on corners. The only other thing I needed to adjust was the transmission to 205mph.

Last edited:
Nobody wants a Life?

HondaLifeStepvan.JPG

We need an overpowered Sports A class machine to troll racing lobbies with.

Has anyone tried out my S.M.U.T. Caldina GT-Four tune?

I do have one of my partners looking into giving it a good transmission tune for manual users by the way...

Now I'm in a frantic about which car I should try the 24M Nur event with. My current two top picks are the Daihatsu Storia X4 and Pontiac Vibe.

Now I'm in a frantic about which car I should try the 24M Nur event with. My current two top picks are the Daihatsu Storia X4 and Pontiac Vibe.
I've got a 500PP Storia X4 tune that's a lot of fun...see my "Wicked Child" series.
What is it? Sports A class are machines in the 530s to 560 pp class.
S.M.U.T. is 550PP and can run the Nordschleife in under 7 minutes on Sport Soft tires...:crazy::D

sparkytooth post: 9199446
I usually test entirely stock machines. On Sports Hard tyres.
The dealership lists the Caldina at 425PP.
Stock you'll be dealing with understeer and the car will be a bit sluggish.
I've got a 450PP version of the tune I run on Sport Hard tires that I get around the ring in a little under 8 minutes with.
You can run the 550PP version on SH as well but you'll need to stay a lot more focused with it than on better tires.

What is it? Sports A class are machines in the 530s to 560 pp class.

The ZZII.

With it weighing 1000kg, being AWD, having good acceleration, good top speed, good power, good grip.
It dominates anything.
Even when the room owner constantly lowers the PP, you just need to match the PP and tweak the tanny to suit the lower power.

let me put it in bullet points.

550PP-I won
500PP-I won
450PP-I won
430PP-I won
Room owner forces everyone to a M3 CSL- I dont win.

Hmmm, this could be something I can do once I actually get better at driving (and tuning).

I'm probably going to use the Suzuki Cappuccino and Mazda AZ1. Oh, and I'm going to choose the Suzuki Alto Works Sport Limited and paint it gold like the prize car you get in GT3.

Last edited:
Currently racing the 24M Nur event with the Nissan March '07. A definite shock on how much of a racing car this one feels like. Feels like an FF version of the Honda NSX-R, although, it has five gears which makes its acceleration and top speed quite a bit lower then the Honda Fit's. None-the-less, once again leading but over 20 seconds slower then my Honda Fit's time.

Edit: Finished with the March with a +29.758 lead over the next opponent. In all my years of GT, never have I enjoyed racing FF cars as much as I am now.

Next up, Fiat 500.

Also, lets keep this thread on topic. If you bunch are going to start on about beating each other with lesser vehicles, start a new thread named "I bet I can beat you you turnip drinking son of a Sheppard!".

Last edited:
Was that Suzuki fully tuned or somewhere in the middle? I want to have a go at that race.

Back