Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Update on my Cappuccino.
Used a GT-R Black Edition with racing softs(everything else stock).
Could not get near that 34.512 time.

My Setup, still needs work.
Amazing troll :cheers:

20140113_120717.jpg

How did you get it that fast?

Wheel user right?
I now have the urge to fire up my PS3 so I can try and beat it.

Also, Does the setup need any work?

Are there any more room IDs commonly with troll cars?
I tried the ID earlier in the thread but it wasn't found.

Sounds like fun to get into though, I got some ideas already.

Fiat 500: "Cmere"
Murcielago: *walks toward 500* "wat?!"
500: *nomnomnom*
500: *burp*
500: *drives off to next victim, a Veyron*

A horror story in the making :lol:
The V12 500 is definitely an over the top Troll car but not the one I'd take. The Flat 6 Fiat on the other hand..... :drool:

This thread has inspired me to play around with some cars I normally look past, and I think found a keeper.

I just bought and full tuned the Daihastu STORIA X4 '00

539pp
343HP (from a 713cc!! Waaaa...) p.s. 8,500rpm
713kg
4WD

Oh baby!

This thread has inspired me to play around with some cars I normally look past, and I think found a keeper.

539pp
713kg
4WD

Oh baby!
Gentleman, we've found it. We have found the replacement to the Killer Mira. :eek: ;)

539pp
713kg
4WD

Oh baby!

What a quinkydink! I purchased this same car over the weekend as part of a set to try out for the 24M Nur race.

Edit:
Going for the 24M Nurburgring endurance with my Honda Insight '99. 162HP without being able to purchase the nitrous for speed bursts. Wish me luck.

Last edited:

539pp
713kg
4WD

Oh baby!

I bought one 2 weeks ago (maybe more) it's very fast, mine got to 285/290 km/h.

Lost the 24M Nur event with my Honda Insight because of sliding into the grass on the last corner (The only mistake I made during the entire race). It allowed the second place driver to catch and overtake me, beating me to the finish line by a 2.693 second lead...

Next time around, I'll win it.

Edit:
1586yw1.jpg

Beat it... In a 162HP hybrid without nitrous...

Last edited:
I have the feeling this thread is turning more into a collection of insane drivers, rather than silly little cars.
I'm having trouble with winning a lot of these races in the cars they're meant for, I doubt I'd have anywhere near the skill to do this in a troll car :s
EDIT: If anyone were able to send me a replay from one of these seemingly impossible races so I could lay it next to mine, that would be great.
I'm curious to see how much I could learn...

Check out my "Wicked Child" series I posted in the tuning garage I'm part of. (See link in my signature.)
I did the series to show how a player new to GT6 could take the Storia X4 '00 and build it up into a killer 500PP car.
Wrote the series prior to the v1.02 update so now its even easier to build and can win you many more credits than I listed.

Part 3 is where you'll find the full 500PP tune if you want to skip the build up stuff.:cheers:

Back