Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Not nearly as funny-looking as many other troll cars in this thread, but imo it is great to see people online getting really confused when they got beaten by a reflectionless 1930s car:D

27wu842.jpg

27zjims.jpg
Which car can you get this colour from?

Leno's Toronado makes 1,124bhp out the box (I think)... hooked up to a nitrous bottle which gives 50% power increase... so best part of 1,700bhp? Whatever it makes, it outruns GT500s on the quarter mile.

Anyone had any notable successes with this car?

Linked up with a friend of mine online for the first time today. At Brands Hatch Indy he was in a '91 NSX and was slightly surprised (to say the least) when my VW Bus beat him off the line and zipped ahead. Later on he asked how much I'd spent on it and I 'fessed up to also loading it up with NOS! :D

No one ever seems to care or laugh when I pull out the gold chrome drift monster Fiat. I expect people to be typing things like "The hell is that?" or "LOL" when they see it. Nothing.

If one could manage to get a Fiat Turbo Coupe to drift(it is an FF) without the use of handbrake and it dominates the FR chaps.
That would be sweet.

I will post probably my best troll car which is...
is...
IS...
a freaking Mitsubishi Mirage AMC Pacer
DvbSEOi.jpg

Now, as ugly as it looks(despite the fact it doesn't have a rear wing), it did manage to get 1,18,437 on Willow Springs Big Willow, probably the fastest time i had a car with 500 or less PP on that track
Didn't test it online yet, and not really planning on it right now

I' guessing that's with NOS? I might have to try this car out. I'd love to show some Lotus' who's boss.

Yep, 80% NOS, also add on some weight to it to make it be able to go into 500 pp rooms if you wanna do that

Last edited:
Been a while since I have had a chance to get on GT6... Damn ISP has stuffed up my onlile lobby access and they don't know how to fix it...

Anyway, I thought I should share the latest 500pp killer addition to the stable ;)

Surprising amount of GO in it... but it's being a PITA to try and dial in some front end traction out of corners at the moment. :/

Last edited:
image.jpg

Decided to take a swing at GrayFox's Cappuccino ARM time and here's the result, 33.945 at 480pp. ;)

I can only do high 34's :(

Oh, and thanks for making me flip my monitor upside down. :P (Macs can't rotate the screen AFAIK)

I can only do high 34's :(

Oh, and thanks for making me flip my monitor upside down. :P (Macs can't rotate the screen AFAIK)
It's funny you bring that up, when I loaded up the image the first time it was upside down so I tried again and it's normal now (for me anyways). :lol:

Back