Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
The one using the X-Bow that launched last night.

So PD gave us what we wanted just this once.

I wish the AI had faces. That way I could see the look on them when I beat their 500PP junk with my Cappuccino. :D

I actually wrote @CallmeDan, but edited it later. I did so because he prefers that people call him Dan :P Click on "Dan" and see what pops out.

Not that hard to beat 500pp with 480pp.

When you beat 500pp or 600pp.
Now that is another matter.

---------------
I did not get mattepink on eiger with the crossbow, but i got it on deep forest with the VW

Last edited:
Say hello to Fabulosa
scbb.jpg

9qib.jpg

I don't know.
Fabuloso is Fabulous in spanish and a few words in spanish separate male and female with O and A.
So I assume Fabulosa is the same.

Would the Veyron still fall under the category of "troll car" if it can drift, has maximum camber on all four wheels, and is painted in matte pink? Just wondering, for... stuffs.

Note: I do not intend on using this car for ramming or intentionally ruining the online experience for anyone.

It would fall under Annoying Troll car
Annoying as it is overpowered.
The X1 and X2 fall under this as well.

Not that hard to beat 500pp with 480pp.
I forgot to mention I was on CM tires while they were on SS. That made it harder. (And there was a Vette in the grid too)

EDIT: I took the Killing Machine Suzuki to the 3rd race of Tuned Car Festival, at Cape Ring. I beat 650PP cars. I can post a video if you don't believe it.

Last edited:
Here is the Avantime by Vic I talked about awhile back, finally got round to getting a photo of it done.

Syracuse - Night.jpg

If you're wondering why it took me so long get the Avantime all photographed up, Blame these two. :lol:
Gemasolar.jpg

Say hello to Merry Blingsmas Sr and Merry Blingsmas Jr. :D

Sr is an 836 HP, 1400 kg Supercharged luxury barge with A 250 mph cruising speed.

Jr only has 56hp however, the 100 shot of laughing gas and the flat black paint with the classic golden spoked wheels makes this car sing more than just a Christmas Carol. :lol:

Thanks. Is the Carol any good? Because it seems like a slowpoke (though that's what troll car science is based upon :P)

Thanks. Is the Carol any good? Because it seems like a slowpoke (though that's what troll car science is based upon :P)
On its own the 56 hp does struggle for pace but the NOS lasts a very long time so its not completely slow.
Not bad considering you can't install a turbo on it.

Lotus Elise Race car '96 I guess counts as sort of a troll car. It has ridiculous amounts of grip and can easily beat cars with 100 PP and twice the power more than it when fully tuned. Yesterday I got it from doing the IA driving missions so I tuned it up then went and did the Apricot Hill 20 minute endurance in it. I previously tried this race in my R32 Touring car and could only get 3rd, in the Elise I completely destroyed the field even though it only had 300 BHP and my R32 had 800 :boggled:

Unlike the Subaru 360 and the honda N360.

It can not be tubro charged.

So it has about half the horsepower the other 360cc engine cars do.

Last edited:
Back