Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
I won the I-B Euro cup with the Fiat panda Super ie. 500 PP for a 'utility car'! That thing is a little beast.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg

And for Jeremy Clarkson, this is the ultimate troll. A Vauxhall Vectra. In Pink.

Ascari Full Track_2.jpg

With these settings and a maxed engine, this machine SLAYS. Mine has 32 wins so far. It even beat the Tuner Car Cup.

Last edited:
ive already seen some trolvos in the thread, but i want to share my LOLvo.
as you can see, its not pink, or has a massive wing, but its a shocker. its like drifting an english manor. :lol:

tunimg wise, maxed out all possible performance parts, adjusted the gearing down to 180 km/h final drive, maxed out the lsd and comfort softs all round.
it gets around the drift lobbys from time to time, pissing off people in their s chassis and r33s

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_2.jpg

Me too...oh yeah and here is my troll car it did a 0:36.211 on ARM (don't have the tune worked all the way out yet...)
Autumn Ring - Mini.jpg

so...first car image I've posted to GTP how you guys like it?

Last edited:
New Troll car

I call it the Petrol-pump-Evader

A 250 BHP BMW 120D in the M4 yellow. It laps Monaco in 1:47 and leaves many bemused S2000s and MX5s in its wake.

In fact I got kicked from 2 lobbies for beating the host and everyone else.

The funnier of the 2 was this

Cruising around Monaco when a guy in a V-TECH YOOOOOOOOO Honda S2K pulled behind me and went to overtake. I floored it and made it impossible for him to do so as he couldn't keep up.

Turns out that guy was Hostie so he started the race.

I floored it and made up a 7 second gap at the 11 lap mark and by the 20 lap mark, after a pit stop
I got a 33 second gap.

30th lap out of 30, Honda was way behind in the pack. The grid was basically me and two others in Audi TTs (a clan I guess as they were both white wheels and the same shade of blue) battling for the lead and leaving others behind.

Then Honda guy left track and "You have been kicked out"

Ain't coping with the oil-burner

My latest car.

Ricer/Push car.

A Nissan March 12SR "Boy Racer" edition.
Installed a wing that looks stupid, fugly chrome rims and a body kit which makes it suit its ricer name.
Currently painted in fluro yellow, but may be done in fluro green or fluro blue(if it is released).
Pictured performing a rearly
Special Stage Route X_5.png

My latest car.

Ricer boy.

A Nissan March 12SR "Boy Racer" edition.
Installed a wing that looks stupid, fugly chrome rims and a body kit which makes it suit its ricer name.
Currently painted in fluro yellow, but may be done in fluro green or fluro blue(if it is released).
Pictured performing a rearly
View attachment 220024
Oh my gosh that's brilliant! :lol:

WP_20140907_010.jpg
WP_20140907_011.jpg
Off course one of my three Mercedes C63 AMG. My other AMG's are nice but on this one I put quite ugly spoilers, driver car number and racing style wheels. It only has 810bhp because I uninstalled the stage 3 turbo kit.

The wheels are LFA matt black, the silver color is from a C2 Corvette.

As a true Mercedes fanboy, an AMG made this "racy" is very repelling.

I'm sorry for the ugly picture quality, how do you get that nice, not shot from a monitor pictures?

Last edited:
View attachment 220608 View attachment 220605 Off course one of my three Mercedes C63 AMG. My other AMG's are nice but on this one I put quite ugly spoilers, driver car number and racing style wheels. It only has 810bhp because I uninstalled the stage 3 turbo kit.

The wheels are LFA matt black, the silver color is from a C2 Corvette.

As a true Mercedes fanboy, an AMG made this "racy" is very repelling.

I'm sorry for the ugly picture quality, how do you get that nice, not shot from a monitor pictures?

It would actually be better if it was painted in bright pink.. Or any color that doesn't blend well with the car.

Last edited:
It would actually be better if it was painted in bright pink..

Pink is not a requirement for trolling.

Pink is pretty much rubbing salt into the wound.

But a troll car should be painted in some stupid color like chrome or fluro.

A troll car is a car that is classed as "crap" or "useless" but it can be unexpectedly fast or a car that does something very funny(refer to the "RAVEN").

Eg. The Suzuki cappuccino is a kei car that has a 660cc engine and about 63hp.
But it can be a good 500pp car killer when fully tuned.

This is RAVEN

Pink is not a requirement for trolling.

Pink is pretty much rubbing salt into the wound.

But a troll car should be painted in some stupid color like chrome or fluro.

A troll car is a car that is classed as "crap" or "useless" but it can be unexpectedly fast or a car that does something very funny(refer to the "RAVEN").

Eg. The Suzuki cappuccino is a kei car that has a 660cc engine and about 63hp.
But it can be a good 500pp car killer when fully tuned.

This is RAVEN

Talk about a "drag" race. :lol:

I like this thread. There should be a race series for a troll cars. We'd need to limit the number of pink or gold cars though!

Most of the cars seem to be between 470 and 500PP so it could be fairly close racing and we could always down tune an engine or add a bit of ballast to make it more even.

Here's a list of some of them.
Honda N360 '67 460PP
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 467PP
Opel Tigra 1.6i '99 473PP
Renault Aventime '02 473PP
Chrysler PT Cruiser 489PP
Honda Fit 491PP
Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R '69 497PP
Fiat Panda 498PP
Honda City Turbo 500PP
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 516PP
Perhaps there could be a lower category for the Citreon 2CV and Subaru 360.

Of course, the point of troll cars is that they beat a car that looks much faster.

If you tune down the engines to 50% and add 200kg ballast you end up with some seriously quick cars down in the 500PP range. For example:
Nissan GTR Nismo Schultz 508PP
Jaguar XJ220 464PP
Ferrari F40 430PP
Lamborghini Aventador 483PP
Bugatti Veyron 541PP

I like this thread. There should be a race series for a troll cars. We'd need to limit the number of pink or gold cars though!

Most of the cars seem to be between 470 and 500PP so it could be fairly close racing and we could always down tune an engine or add a bit of ballast to make it more even.

Here's a list of some of them.
Honda N360 '67 460PP
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 467PP
Opel Tigra 1.6i '99 473PP
Renault Aventime '02 473PP
Chrysler PT Cruiser 489PP
Honda Fit 491PP
Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R '69 497PP
Fiat Panda 498PP
Honda City Turbo 500PP
Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 516PP
Perhaps there could be a lower category for the Citreon 2CV and Subaru 360.

Of course, the point of troll cars is that they beat a car that looks much faster.

If you tune down the engines to 50% and add 200kg ballast you end up with some seriously quick cars down in the 500PP range. For example:
Nissan GTR Nismo Schultz 508PP
Jaguar XJ220 464PP
Ferrari F40 430PP
Lamborghini Aventador 483PP
Bugatti Veyron 541PP
Talk about a 24 Hours of LeMons-inspired online room for troll cars! :sly:

Had fun online with a lightly tuned honda n360. On a fully wet track,it was the only thing that stay on the track through the corners and eventually got the lead slowly but surely.

Well, I had some fun racing and winning against some people in my Breadbox (Volvo 240)

That and some other TMs also.. (800HP C30 anybody?)

Last edited:
I have 6 main troll cars with dozens of others that i am working on and some that are failed projects.

A new one in the making.

It gets 35.5s on ARM without any power upgrades and it had good weight balance.

I also have a new one. Could get sub-8 minutes on the 'Nord and sub 40-s on ARM. It's also very similar to a Daihatsu Midget.

Back