Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Haven't tried the 1400GLX Mirage yet, but, it's well-rounded between tracks.
Tell you what, i will make the Peugeot troll cars, make a replica of your Vitz, and race my AMC Mirage on the Red Bull Ring, all of which being 500pp with no nitrous. And i'll throw in a Demio GL-X because why not.

Tell you what, i will make the Peugeot troll cars, make a replica of your Vitz, and race my AMC Mirage on the Red Bull Ring, all of which being 500pp with no nitrous. And i'll throw in a Demio GL-X because why not.

But there's one flaw on the Vitz. It does a stoppie when you least expect it and it could easily roll over.

But there's one flaw on the Vitz. It does a stoppie when you least expect it and it could easily roll over.
Noted, its a good thing that i didn't start testing them yet, but i did come up with a good idea for a troll car.
Here you go, i call it "The Fighter from The North"
sUglIDo.jpg

The inspiration is as subtle as an elephant in the room. and it can get to a full 500pp. And yes, that hyundai can have its wing removed.
If i were to bring this in an Online room(if i ever decide to go into one) i wonder how long it would take people to notice what its based off of.
EDIT: You know.... PD should bring back Seoul.

Last edited:
My new one is a pain in the butt to control when fully tuned.

370hp.
612kg.
PWR: 1.65kg/HP
MR layout
50:50 weight distribution.
The younger brother to the AWD pain in the butt.
It can hit 350km/h easily and without NOS, can hit 430km/h with NOS.

The Tommy Kaira ZZ-S
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

You know... one of the ways to make a sucessful troll car, is to think like a ricer on a slow looking car.
And one of the ricer mindsets, is thinking that things that don't help at all, give it 50+ MPH/KMH more to its speed.
And with the gauges being implemented, you can put more speedometers on your racing trolley!
So therefore, with ricer logic, it goes 4 times faster!
Just brillian- wait, only you would know that it has 4 or 5 speedometers...

You know... one of the ways to make a sucessful troll car, is to think like a ricer on a slow looking car.
And one of the ricer mindsets, is thinking that things that don't help at all, give it 50+ MPH/KMH more to its speed.
And with the gauges being implemented, you can put more speedometers on your racing trolley!
So therefore, with ricer logic, it goes 4 times faster!
Just brilliant- wait, only you would know that it has 4 or 5 speedometers...

I added gauges to Ricer and made sure they are the same color as the stock gauges.
indianapolis-motor-speedway-jpg.222109

This thread's been empty for a few months now. Might as well bump it!

I created a Chaparral 2J drag tune that absolutely wrecks online drag lobbies that ban the bottle, and it's a blast with my buddies that I meet every Thursday. Part of the stupidity is the thing does a burnout clean through 88 MPH (End of 1st gear with my gearbox) with a stage 3 turbo and an oil change. About the only thing it can't do is beat people who jump the start.

Edit: I forgot...I got banned from three lobbies during testing back in August/September. The settings are still as good now as they were before.

Timed offline: ~8.1s @ 176 MPH
Timed online: ~8.5 @ 178 MPH

This thread's been empty for a few months now. Might as well bump it!

I created a Chaparral 2J drag tune that absolutely wrecks online drag lobbies that ban the bottle, and it's a blast with my buddies that I meet every Thursday. Part of the stupidity is the thing does a burnout clean through 88 MPH (End of 1st gear with my gearbox) with a stage 3 turbo and an oil change. About the only thing it can't do is beat people who jump the start.

Edit: I forgot...I got banned from three lobbies during testing back in August/September. The settings are still as good now as they were before.

Timed offline: ~8.1s @ 176 MPH
Timed online: ~8.5 @ 178 MPH

Anything to piss off drag racers is good IMO. :lol:

Peugeot 205. Short track troll car runs 1'45 in monaco. Gas on all the time and the 4wd takes care of using all the tires to hold on for dear life.

Likewise, and I have no interest in drag racing. I just want to experience this 'monster' myself :lol:

I'd like to cause a little mayhem myself in some of the most chaotic (and idiotic) rooms online. :mischievous:

Likewise, and I have no interest in drag racing. I just want to experience this 'monster' myself :lol:

Chaparral 2J drag monster:
This tune is based off of a Praiano circuit tune for the 2J in case you get pitched into a race when drag racing. Tops out at 199 MPH.

Suspension:
60/60 height
9.65/12.90 springs
6/6 compression
6/6 extension
4/3 ARBs
0.0/0.0 camber
-0.04/-0.16 toe

Transmission:
Auto set to 162 MPH
Gear 1: 1.800
Gear 2: 1.100
Gear 3: 0.820
Final: 3.750

Differential:
Initial: 7
Accel: 14
Braking: 18

Power:
Change oil and add Stage 3 turbo for 1,040 HP.

Body:
49 KG at 50%

Don't want to go too off-topic, but the brief time I solo-tested it at Indy - it did show quite a lot of promise. As I've said I'm not all too crazy about drag, so I don't have much to compare it to, but it does launch hard, and having only 3 gears keeps shifting simple.

I haven't snuck it in any drag rooms yet (too busy enjoying my KW Suspension Supra :D), but when I do I'm sure it'll make some kids angry 👍

Noted, its a good thing that i didn't start testing them yet, but i did come up with a good idea for a troll car.
Here you go, i call it "The Fighter from The North"
sUglIDo.jpg

The inspiration is as subtle as an elephant in the room. and it can get to a full 500pp. And yes, that hyundai can have its wing removed.
If i were to bring this in an Online room(if i ever decide to go into one) i wonder how long it would take people to notice what its based off of.
EDIT: You know.... PD should bring back Seoul.

Id probably blow a gasket if that thing passed me. Kamikaze it.

Hey, does the Caterham 7 count as a troll car? I just tested one in-game today and I was blown away by how incredibly grippy and quick it was through the bends.

Personally I think a car only has to fulfil two criteria to be known as a troll car.

1. It should look stupid
2. It should annoy others, either by unexpectedly winning, holding others up, or just being plain ugly.
So, I give you these.
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_4.jpg

If nothing else, just for that exhaust.
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

This one was kind of obvious.
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

Because the last thing a Europa should posses is a wing.
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

This is particularly effective, because it sickens even me, the poor sod driving it.

And last but certainly the king of this bunch:
Ronda.jpg

Good luck erasing these from your nightmares, I hope they put a significant downer on your day! :cheers:

Personally I think a car only has to fulfil two criteria to be known as a troll car.

1. It should look stupid
2. It should annoy others, either by unexpectedly winning, holding others up, or just being plain ugly.
So, I give you these.
View attachment 266767
If nothing else, just for that exhaust.
View attachment 266768
This one was kind of obvious.
View attachment 266769
Because the last thing a Europa should posses is a wing.
View attachment 266770
This is particularly effective, because it sickens even me, the poor sod driving it.

And last but certainly the king of this bunch:
View attachment 266771
Good luck erasing these from your nightmares, I hope they put a significant downer on your day! :cheers:

Is it bad that I actually like the 300 SL? :scared:

After seeing this thread a few months ago I made my own "troll car" and thought I would share. I wish I had a picture of it, but I am sure you will be able to imagine it. It is a chrome gold Honda Odyssey with the biggest custom alloy wheels possible and the biggest possible wing on the back. Lowered of course. Since the car is 4WD I tuned it for drifting and joined a lot of drifting rooms, with a special emphasis on "Honda Only!" rooms. It turned out to be a pretty effortless drift car, and I am not the best at drifting but it proved to work well so far. I can easily perform monster drifts on corners, but I don't drift back and forth on the straights to boost my score so I have never been in 1st place. The reactions to the car have all been pretty good. Everyone seems to enjoy seeing a massive ridiculous looking mini-van drifting along-side their proper drift cars. Not even anyone in "Honda only" rooms was offended by the sight of it.

Edit: It has also apparently become my "most driven car" in the stats page.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back