TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
Certainly will wobbly boi! Don’t get a fright when cj leaves you no room next time:lol:

On the subject of button mapping. I keep thinking I’ve mapped the boost to my O button. Occasionally you’ll catch me handbrakig on the straight

Glad i’m not alone on that one thx

I’d like to just let you all know, in relation to Super Formula pit stop rules, You’re all losing any points you’ve got because you’re not allowed more than 2 mechanics changing tyres. Therefor, I win.

penalty marker

Waikcu ■ causing damage to maaten5houses.

T5black ■ causing contact with crazyjohn causing him to spin off track.

Crazyjohn ■ track limits exit of t2 ex amount of times.

Marker will clear end of nürb gp if clean till then.

Yamagiwa round 4 flags will be turned off. I'm goin to leave it to you drivers to watch your mirrors on who is behind you and make them room too pass.

Does anyone remember there lap times from suzuka. As this is the rl superformula times and I'm sure they are pretty close if not spot on the 1:37s in gtsport
IMG_20190420_155351.jpg

Next update out tomorrow, so give yourself enough time for it to copy. This may be an issue for CJ, going by when he is normally able to get on gt on Tuesdays. Hopefully he can start the update early in the day.

umm we have a situation with my availability. I'm homeschooled so our teachers do live teaching classes and you have to make it to all of them. My Science teacher has other obligations on her end so she will be pushing the live classes back to 3:00 pm CST on Tuesday's. That means that my class will be start during qualy and it will last until 4:00 pm so it will virtually make me miss the entire race. She also said that this change is gonna last until May so it looks like this may be the end of me racing in this league :nervous:

Last edited:
Next update out tomorrow, so give yourself enough time for it to copy. This may be an issue for CJ, going by when he is normally able to get on gt on Tuesdays. Hopefully he can start the update early in the day.
If he leaves the ps4 in rest mode he should be okay if its setup to download updates in rest mode.

umm we have a situation with my availability. I'm homeschooled so our teachers do live teaching classes and you have to make it to all of them. My Science teacher has other obligations on her end so she will be pushing the live classes back to 3:00 pm CST on Tuesday's. That means that my class will be start during qualy and it will last until 4:00 pm so it will virtually make me miss the entire race. She also said that this change is gonna last until May so it looks like this may be the end of me racing in this league :nervous:

Does that include tomorrows race mate :( ?

How many laps tomorrow? Predicting a lot as it's a short track. I know how long a full tank of fuel and soft tyres last, thinking it will be a 2 stopper...

Back