TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
With flags off, doesn’t the blue still wave? Just removes yellow no overtaking? Or am I wrong? We can test it later

Tonight I'll be hosting as per usual if we do have any lobby shutdowns as a emergency back ups please send a fr to the following:
TSR_T5BLACK
TSR_KURT24

We also will be running flags off I'll be monitoring lap traffic two ways we can do it I'll send a message BF @name then drop off the power to let the leaders though.
Other is everyone in a party chat and i can comment when req to blue flag the slower car/s

See yous all later tonight and
i wish everyone the best of luck :)

OK great. I was thinking you couldn't come at all. T5 and I agreed I should backup host tonight since my connection is typically bombproof.

I will be on the ready if needed, but really glad to hear you will be there :-)

Does that fixes the ghost issue? If so, that's definitely a great news.
If not, what's the goal?
Hello litchi yes to get rid of ghosting and I'm the race marshal so no need for flags. Only thing I can say is I'll do my best to monitor as at some point I won't see everything but will try my best to make every thing go smooth. :)

OK great. I was thinking you couldn't come at all. T5 and I agreed I should backup host tonight since my connection is typically bombproof.

I will be on the ready if needed, but really glad to hear you will be there :-)
Thanks Kurt. Atm I don't think it's ppls connection but gts issues but more back ups the better I say :)

Hello litchi yes to get rid of ghosting and I'm the race marshal so no need for flags. Only thing I can say is I'll do my best to monitor as at some point I won't see everything but will try my best to make every thing go smooth. :)

If you're the marshal then are you not racing?

Guys and girls there maybe a gts server shut down problem so there's a good chance the race could be suspended due to this issue if it's not resolved by race Q/race time. I will try to keep yous informed as much as I can.
Anyone with issues please let me know asap to help a good quality control on things.

Thanks for heads up @Jomas :)

I sadly highly doubt it will come back in time, and if it does, I'm afraid that unstability/incompatibility issues get's higher :/ we'll see anyway.

And since I have 0 practice, it's gonna be good fun if it goes.

I
I sadly highly doubt it will come back in time, and if it does, I'm afraid that unstability/incompatibility issues get's higher :/ we'll see anyway.

And since I have 0 practice, it's gonna be good fun if it goes.
Totally agree with you there. As seen in the past these things don't correct asap. If it does start operating I'll still open up and I'll check out for issues and get feed back off you guys will be great. Sorry guys this time it's not my end. But fingers crossed it gets resolved but unlikely :(

Not a good race, but getting 30s back on 11th and 12th to then take 12th on the last lap was satisfying.

Went veeeeery long on the Mediums, but for sure my minimum downforce setup did not pay in these cars, unlike in the GT cars where its more 50/50 mech grip vs. downforce.

Well, it started very bad for me considering I crashed in my 1st flying lap during quali. Pit is not allowed during quali if I'm correct so I decided to park.

I started last on Hard tyres and focused on consistency. My 1st stint went like a charm and I pitted end of lap 25.
Didn't knew how long could last the Meds but knowing Joeofthefire with Meds and not pitting yet, I guessed I was safe.
I started to push hard hitting some 1.18' trying to catch the guys ahead, always being cool in the last sector...
Very pleased to finish 6th :)

Congrats to the podium :bowdown::cheers:

Can I give a big thanks to all the back makers that I gave blue flags too I hope the leader do too as in respect to each other.
Another great race Thank you everyone for showing and doin a great job.
Not everything I seen on screen but I did try my best.
CheeRS

The blue flag text was a bit distracting. My eyes are always immediately drawn to the chat box when a message appears, and that had me nearly spin in the last sector at one point (and dirten caught it on stream).
I did ask for a party chat but it was ignored so ended up goin down that route. I do try my best but I can't please every one. Next week it's normal flags to stop this as I did try this method to help yous and others out due to the wake. But was worth a shot

Another enjoyable race, thanks guys. Somehow Kurt didn't give me damage into turn 1, I made what I thought was the dodge of the century.

Can I ask that tyre wear be put onto x3 permanently? I don't know why you changed it back to 2, especially when we were using harder tyres than before. The mediums kind of lasted too long to be sort of as 'sprint' tyre

I
Another enjoyable race, thanks guys. Somehow Kurt didn't give me damage into turn 1, I made what I thought was the dodge of the century.

Can I ask that tyre wear be put onto x3 permanently? I don't know why you changed it back to 2, especially when we were using harder tyres than before. The mediums kind of lasted too long to be sort of as 'sprint' tyre
I'm quite certain it's about trying to replicate different track conditions, so sometimes, the it'll also be mediums and softs x 2. From a my perspective, as an onlooker, it gives a nice twist to the races. :)

What a race! The qualifying session was basically all the practice I've got for the race, finishing on the podium with the stock setup is something appreciable.

Compared to Autopolis, I felt I was way more competitive, even if Joe was out of reach. A few mistakes prevented me from finishing 2nd but it is as it is and I gave it all in the last couple of laps. Also, trying to figure out from my knowledge and a bit of math how the tyre wear of the mediums would be, based on the hards I was running on was kinda funny.

About the blue flag messages, I don't think it is that distractive, just need to get used to it. Even in the official Live Events of GT, for penalties / investigations, there's that kind of messages popping up while racing and if it's the price to not have a standing start of ghosts, it's worth it imo, even more with the brilliant work of Stig.

Back