TSRL: Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Cup - Season Complete | PURE_DrWatson Champ by 1 Point!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 222 comments
Here's the results, points to come later. This took forever to setup, but now I have the templates it should go a bit quicker from here on out. The car numbers are set up as your car colors, so if one looks off let me know. @buck1 yours looks green because of the orange surround making the light blue look green. Plays tricks on your eyes. :P @carracerptp and @adeadsnipermatt you two will need to fight for the death over your numbers.

Qualifying_result_Race1.png
Race_result_Race1.png

Shorten the laps. Endurance setting?
What I meant was that you can ether set the races to have a lower lap count or there is the ender since race setting which allows you to have a timed race and once the timer finishes that will be the last lap.

Here's the results, points to come later. This took forever to setup, but now I have the templates it should go a bit quicker from here on out. The car numbers are set up as your car colors, so if one looks off let me know. @buck1 yours looks green because of the orange surround making the light blue look green. Plays tricks on your eyes. :P @carracerptp and @adeadsnipermatt you two will need to fight for the death over your numbers.

View attachment 274056View attachment 274057

I'll have a new number soon. I don't have time to drive over to Orlando.

OP updated to reflect new race times (endurance limited to 30 minutes) new qualifying times (10 minutes) and I deleted the "Change tire type" requirement as I'm sure it wasn't working the way I had thought. Don't need it anyway, with fast tire wear there's a pretty good chance you'll need to change tires anyway without me having to force you to do it.

Also, I'm trying to think of some prizes to give away at the end of the championship to try and stimulate some greater attendance numbers. I'd like to have at least 12-14 people out there every weekend.

What are you guys getting at apricot hill? I have run some laps yet been busy all week.
I'll have a room up tonight, I'll post my times.

OP updated to reflect new race times (endurance limited to 30 minutes) new qualifying times (10 minutes) and I deleted the "Change tire type" requirement as I'm sure it wasn't working the way I had thought. Don't need it anyway, with fast tire wear there's a pretty good chance you'll need to change tires anyway without me having to force you to do it.

Also, I'm trying to think of some prizes to give away at the end of the championship to try and stimulate some greater attendance numbers. I'd like to have at least 12-14 people out there every weekend.

I'm not sure but at 30 minutes I think a pitstop would not be needed on some tracks.

How so? I feel with the fast tire wear and the 30 minute races opens the door for more pit strategy. You can go for a no pit race and pray you can hold out while saving tires/gas. Or make one pit stop and sprint the whole race.

Looking at Suzuka at the 30 minute mark I had already pit and need to put 33 liters in gas I was a little less then a quarter of a tank. If I didn't pit I would be very close to an empty tank. I held onto my tires for about 20 minutes before my laps were in the 2:13 range.

I think the 30 minute endurance setting will make this more interesting.

Fuji is really easy on tires if I remember correctly, I forget about fuel so I guess that would make things interesting.

I'm hitting 1:23.9 but I'm generally in the 1:24.35s. You can make the race length without stopping for fuel or tires but for the last 10 minutes the tires are giving up and it's hard to best a 27.0 lap time.

Think I'm going to get some laps in, haven't raced at the hill yet.

Edit: done

Thanks for the advice Travis, I got down into regular 1:24.2 pace once I found a comfortable rhythm through s1.

Last edited:
Ive been looking for some place to race a Subaru. Im going to give the race a shot today.

Im free at noon on sundays so I should be able to make the whole series.

Ill be driving an arancia metallic orange #8

Can't wait for the race, I hope I can string a good Q lap together because if I remember correctly this track is hard to pass and keep a pass on.

Can we also do qualifying solo instead of with other cars on track?

I can give that a shot, sure.

Just a heads up guys, if the attendance numbers are pretty weak today, I may postpone the race a week or two and try again when I can try and get some more people in here.

I can give that a shot, sure.

Just a heads up guys, if the attendance numbers are pretty weak today, I may postpone the race a week or two and try again when I can try and get some more people in here.
I'f we can posepone this week that would be nice. I have family over but I can try to sneak this race in.

I'f we can posepone this week that would be nice. I have family over but I can try to sneak this race in.
Anyone else object? I'm going to come up with a prize pack for one to lure some people in, and with the holiday coming up I don't expect everyone to show.

Edit: Room open for the time being.

Last edited:
Running into the Christmas holiday is really tricky, I say do the race if atleast 5 people show up, otherwise postpone it. That being said, I am on my way.

That was a turnaround when compared to last weeks results for me :)

I didn't think I would need to worry about tire wear but on the last few laps my front tires just didn't grip. Thankfully I remembered correctly and this track is really hard to pass on.

I was just happy that i put enough fuel in this time :dopey:

Will miss next week , pity as fuji is one of my favourites :cheers:

Will miss next week , pity as fuji is one of my favourites :cheers:
It was mentioned that we push the schedule back a week and give everyone next weekend off. Sounds like a few might be in favor.

As far as my race, car was understeer city and qualified not too far off, but during the race I was way off pace. Then the tag from behind gave me enough damage that I had to pit. Made sure I topped off the tank during the stop and basically cruised to the end trying to save tires/fuel. Not going to complain since I was in no less than 4 incidents in Furi's V8 Supercars league on Saturday so it was just icing on the crappy weekend cake I guess. :lol:

I've got family stuff Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday ... So I *could* race Sunday but I'd probably prefer a holiday break; I'll most likely be in some sort of food coma Sunday.

Back