TSRL: Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Cup - Season Complete | PURE_DrWatson Champ by 1 Point!Finished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 222 comments
Hey guys, I switched the race results & points to a Google Docs/Excel format for easier publishing. The link is in the second post of this thread, check there from here on out to see the updated results/standings. đź‘Ť
Awesome. Thanks for the break in going to be pretty busy this weekend so I wouldn't have been able to make it. But next weekend I should be fine I believe.

Yeah I did work it out. I've joined the club and been doing some testing at suzuka and got a good tune together. looking forward to this, I need a good series I can concentrate on casually đź‘Ť

will take #58 and a yellow car :P đź‘Ť

Dates in the OP have been updated. I also changed the name of the club as I will be releasing info for another series and since it won't let you create more than one club, I have to combine them.

Well, I will have absolutely 0 pratice for this race. Well, maybe an hour before the race. I hope the draft will help :lol:

Anyone know what a good Q time is?

I haven't turned any laps lately either. Maybe Saturday night. It doesn't usually take me much to get up to speed, unless the handling sucks. Found out after the last race my chassis was due for repair, so that may have been part of the reason my car handled so badly at AH.

I'm going to be turning some laps shortly

Edit... @carracerptp Getting low 1:45 so since I'm generally pretty bad at Fuji a good time is probably in the 44s.

Edit... Done for today. Best 1:45.237 best splits of 21.9, 33.7, 49.0.

Last edited:
Hopefully the turnout is ok, I was worried about last week and it ended up being fine. I'm used to having full rooms and/or having to host several rooms for a single race. Either online racing in GT has really taken a downturn since GT5 days, or apparently all of my ideas suck. I was really excited to get the B-Spec series going and it's got almost zero interest. The Club has 30 members, where is everyone?

Thankfully I calmed down after the races I ran Saturday in Furi's league because I wasn't a happy camper and was really over online racing as a whole.

Hopefully the turnout is ok, I was worried about last week and it ended up being fine. I'm used to having full rooms and/or having to host several rooms for a single race. Either online racing in GT has really taken a downturn since GT5 days, or apparently all of my ideas suck. I was really excited to get the B-Spec series going and it's got almost zero interest. The Club has 30 members, where is everyone?

Thankfully I calmed down after the races I ran Saturday in Furi's league because I wasn't a happy camper and was really over online racing as a whole.
They don't suck at all mate, the ones I've seen are well planned out. It's like many other series I've seen. GT is dying completely. Not many people are left who will play seriously, and it will get worse now with pcars coming out :(

GT6 online never really got started. Not even close to the number of open lobbies and many of drivers that are "clean" simply just don't bother anymore because it is so hard to find a good room regardless of race format.

They don't suck at all mate, the ones I've seen are well planned out. It's like many other series I've seen. GT is dying completely. Not many people are left who will play seriously, and it will get worse now with pcars coming out :(

pCars won't hurt GT6 at all, it's not going to be released on the PS3.

GT6 online never really got started. Not even close to the number of open lobbies and many of drivers that are "clean" simply just don't bother anymore because it is so hard to find a good room regardless of race format.

pCars won't hurt GT6 at all, it's not going to be released on the PS3.
But many are replacing their PS3 for a PS4 or PC for Pcars. They wont wat to play GT6 (much) anymore

and I think your avatar sums it up. The money situation in GT6 is stupid. Its good for a challenge, but shuffle bought a lot of people in. I won't even play on the Nordschleife anymore. Not the same without it

I am going to have to drop out my car and number. I enjoy the races Jason sets up but I am not getting the time I need (was in a Miata series) to properly participate. Hopefully by the next series I'll have a proper setup.

But many are replacing their PS3 for a PS4 or PC for Pcars. They wont wat to play GT6 (much) anymore

and I think your avatar sums it up. The money situation in GT6 is stupid. Its good for a challenge, but shuffle bought a lot of people in. I won't even play on the Nordschleife anymore. Not the same without it

I would think most people ( not all but the majority ) who are still racing GT6 online, in an organized series. Are not going to change over to pCars suddenly.

Also I can't see pCars driving up all that many sales for the PS4. When GT7 shows up it will be a better comparison.

As for the PC side of things, if iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Rfactor 1 or 2, Raceroom Racing Experience, hasn't dragged them away from the PS3 yet then I don't know why they are waiting for pCars.

Sorry guys, I think time-wise this isn't going to work for me, especially with an increasing workload. :guilty:

I'm an absolute terrible sleeper. Got out of the shower and felt dozy so was going to lie down for an hour before the room opened. I accidently fell asleep and didn't hear my alarm. Sorry guys, just woke up.

You may as well move me to part time. Shame as I spent a fair bit of time getting a solid tune together and was looking forward to beating buck

I'm an absolute terrible sleeper. Got out of the shower and felt dozy so was going to lie down for an hour before the room opened. I accidently fell asleep and didn't hear my alarm. Sorry guys, just woke up.

You may as well move me to part time. Shame as I spent a fair bit of time getting a solid tune together and was looking forward to beating buck

I think your still dreaming zzzzzzzz :)

Results & Points are updated, check the second post of this thread.

Also, GrayFox you may need to change your number, carracer has #32.

Back