Tsukuba lap times for 136 N-class cars - 1 remaining

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidFieldMaven
  • 520 comments
  • 98,335 views
My proposal for your testing list:

BMW M4 Coupe
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)
Ferrari F40
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
Honda NSX
 
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Here are the results of what I've tested this morning:

0:59.847 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)
1:01.555 - KTM X-Bow R
1:02.577 - BMW M4
1:06.329 - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

The 911 used to be a 1:01 car and is now sub-1:00 which is awesome. The F-150 is as quick as the SW20 Toyota MR2. The M4 is by itself for now without much to compare it with, and the X-Bow is 2.5 seconds ahead of the R34 GT-R. It'll be interesting to see if the Audi TTS can come closer than that. I'll do a few more, including Mach Forty which I haven't yet tested at all :)
 
Last edited:
Restless hotlapping there! Kudos mate!

I am a hermit. I rarely venture outside if I don't have to :lol:

1:00.836 - Mach Forty
1:07.804 - Toyota 86 GRMN

That Mach Forty is definitely one of the most difficult cars to tame so far. The LaFerrari was easier to control :crazy: Still, I managed at least to get a 1:00 time, which is good enough to tie the GT-R Nismo :eek:

Driving the 86 GRMN afterwards was a treat. It's now almost a whole second quicker than the base car.
 
Tested:

0:59.907 - Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
0:59.929 - Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
1:02.466 - Chevrolet Corvette C7
1:04.246 - Ford Mustang GT

Interesting just how evenly matched the Aventador and Huracan seem to be at Tsukuba.

C7 Corvette is only a tenth faster than Charger Hellcat, and the Mustang is 4 tenths quicker than Subaru WRX STI.
 
Tested:

1:01.203 - Honda NSX
1:04.748 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.X
1:05.828 - Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

NSX is 3 tenths behind the GT-R Nismo and Ferrari F40.

Evo is less than one tenth slower than the WRX STI.

Genesis Coupe is exactly 2 tenths slower than the FK2 Civic Type R and half a second faster than the F-150 Raptor.
 
Last two for today.

1:02.363 - Dodge Viper GTS '02
1:06.617 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.IV GSR

Old Viper is still 1 tenth quicker than a new Corvette. PD really needs to give us the Z06 or ZR1 Corvette...

Evo IV is 3 tenths slower than Toyota MR2.
 
OK so I lied...Here's 2 more because I'm addicted and probably won't get to play tomorrow.

1:07.896 - Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A
1:07.980 - Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC)

Supra may have 63 more horsepower and 65 more ft-lbs of torque, but it also weighs over 600 lbs more than the RX-7.
 
Thanks for the well wishes, everybody. First day was a bit rough as there are tons of new faces and systems to learn. Hopefully I'll be ok after a week or two. I'm kind of a slow learner so I hope they're all patient with me. As tired as I am, I tested two cars. Easy ones that don't require too much effort.

1:07.163 - Ford Focus ST
1:08.166 - Volkswagen Golf VII GTI

Focus is 1.5 seconds slower than Civic Type R. We need the Focus RS!

Golf is half a second quicker than Toyota 86. Again, where is the Golf R? How hard would it be to include the better versions of these two cars? Sigh.
 
Tested:

1:02.621 - Audi R8 4.2
1:04.780 - Nissan R32 GT-R V-Spec II

Audi R8 is only half a second slower than the BMW M4.
R32 GT-R is tied with the Evo.X

I've been noticing a lot of the car names have changed in v1.23 and I hope they don't change them again. Wonder why they needed to fix them in the first place...
 
Was the R8 slower than the M4 first time round? That’s pretty impressive from BMW, even if that is the Mk1 R8

They both ran 1:03.8 before the update. So nothing really changed except they're about 1.2 seconds faster now. I must have been tired last night because the R8 is not half a second slower than the M4. It's not even a tenth slower. They're very evenly matched here.
 
Just out of curiosity, are you still taking suggestions for cars that you still need to test out?
 
Alright... how about the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car? And maybe the GT by Citroen if you have one.
 
Tested:

1:01.946 - Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car
1:10.230 - Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package

The Atenza Gr.3 Road Car is faster than the N500 Viper and Corvette. The N200 Atenza is 3 tenths faster than the N100 Mazda Roadster and ties the Toyota 2000GT.
 
Next suggestion for a balanced comparison car pack (apart from the R35 they were divided just by 1-2 tenths previously):

Nissan R35 GT-R Premium Edition
McLaren MP4-12C
Dodge Viper GTS
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ford GT
 
I might just make another blanket suggestion and say to do the other Gr.3/Gr.B Road Cars (Alfa 4C, Chevy Corvette, Ford Mustang, Mitsubishi Evo, Peugeot RCZ and Subaru WRX).
 
I have to go to work shortly but I had time for one test. I'll get back on this evening for another Gr.3 Road Car.

1:00.752 - Dodge Viper GTS

The N600 Viper is 1.6 seconds faster than the N500 Viper and just barely nudges past the F40 and GT-R Nismo.
 
29056086997_9b9fbc18bf_b.jpg

43945078842_a74a022e54_b.jpg
 
Back