Tsukuba Time Attack League & Hall of Fame

• Thread starter spd
  • 171 comments
Hey! I've got 2 Bronzes now! >:| :)
I'll try my best.
For the last two days I was always tired after work and couldn't make any crucial time, plus I was always driving late and that intensified my tiredness. But Before me is a weekend so let's see what I can do ;)

Only your best time in every class counts, can't get 2 medals in 1 class. If that's what you meant, maybe I overlooked something, I'm also really tired lately.

No this is my mistake, sorry. Yes, this would be strange if I could get two medals from one class, ehh so many laptimes to do and so little free time to spent.

Last edited:
Ok. I've made a few laps with different cars. These are results (I've made Your form so You can copy and paste):
Class F:
1'35''539 MrGreen Fiat 500F
1'34''618 MrGreen VW Beetle Type1
1'32''252 MrGreen Subaru Young SS
1'29''496 MrGreen Citroen 2CV6 GOLD!
Class E:
1'16''031 MrGreen Skyline GT-R KPGC10
1'15''264 MrGreen AlfaRomeo Spider QV GOLD!
Class D:
1'10''637 MrGreen Toyota Vitz RST GOLD!
1'14''976 MrGreen Citroen Saxo
1'12''324 MrGreen Mazda MX-5 II (N88C)
Class C:
1'08''102 MrGreen Lotus Elise 111S
1'10''993 MrGreen Lancia Stratos
Class B:
1'07''019 MrGreen Shelby Cobra
Class A:
1'07''090 MrGreen Dodge Viper
1'05''629 MrGreen TVR Tamora
1'03''573 MrGreen Dauer EB110

Are You kidding me? This is just a beginning :D I want to beat Mick777's times, he's a great driver, so I need to practice a lot. Hope to do it in near distance future.

Ok. Now for unstated period of time I'm steeringwheelless :|. One month ago right gear lever broke down (not physically but electronically) and I carried my Logitech for repair today. Don't know how long I'll be in this state (steeringwhellessnes), but when I get my wheel back again, I will attack Mick777's laptimes, or maybe not attack (it's to aggressive); I'll try my best to beat his laptimes.

Last edited:
That's sad, that no one is writing on forum. Enthusia fans withdrew from active duty. I wonder how it was, when Enthusia was in sales... I believe that it was similar. No wonder why Konami left this project. This is so sad beacouse this game is really good and I was wondering to ask people to write a letter to Konami for releasing refreshed (HD 16:9) version with online racing (maybe) but while observing forum's traffic I've got this conclusion that it wouldn't work out. It needs a lot of support. What a Shame.

Last edited:
I've got my steering wheel back and it broke down again (what a world) but in meanwhile I did some practice and improved few laptimes:
Class F:
1'34''066 MrGreen Fiat 500 F
Class C:
1'07''687 MrGreen Lotus Elise 111S

Upgraded time Class C:
1'07"446 MrGreen Lotus Elise 111S but there's still 0,2s to cut ehh. My skills killing me (I wish I was a better driver)

Thanks SPD, but still clean line is my priority and I didn't do it with lotus last time (there wasn't any black flag of course), so I'm gonna still practice.

Upgraded A class time:
0'58"892 MrGreen Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500
C class:
1'05"596 MrGreen Corvette Z51 (C5)

Last edited:
I'm back from vacation and I'm going to upgrade my laptimes. I haven't compete in R Class yet beacouse I want to practice with less power cars, so I can smoothly transit to upper classes. Soon there gonna be more laptimes.

I will join you as soon as I've got my hands on this piece of history once again, MrGreen. Finally found it cheap on ebay.

Finally someone out of there came to Enthusia enthusiasts! Best regards and good luck in competition and in the game of course!

Finally someone out of there came to Enthusia enthusiasts! Best regards and good luck in competition and in the game of course!
I wish I never sold it. I'd really like to slap my teenage self in the face. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some night time action at Tsukuba in the near future.

:dopey:

I wish I never sold it. I'd really like to slap my teenage self in the face. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some night time action at Tsukuba in the near future.

:dopey:

I did the same :) Had this game just before GT4 came out and I sold it. I've played it only on Pad and it didn't impressed me at the time (I was GT fan). But not long ago I bought it again (saw few reviews on Youtube) and I loved it. With steering wheel it is the best driving game I've ever played, faaaar beter than GT4 and even GT5 (better physics) when it comes to driving.

By the way:
Class B:
1'06"114 MrGreen Shelby Cobra 427 S/C This car is killing me!

Class R time:
0'50"004 MrGreen Audi R8 Team GOH 2004 (Race Car)
This time gona be updated, couse there's still a lot to cut and there's Toyota Vitz time few posts up to update

Last edited:
Updated both times. Do you prefer Audi R8 to Toyota GT-ONE? I always thought the latter is faster on Tsukuba.

It was my first choice, when I Filtered R class. It was first on the list and I like Audi Brand. I didn't drive GT One yet, I'll try it later. I drove McLaren to catch Mick777's time in R class but so far I'm far behind:
0'50"743 MrGreen BMW Mclaren F1 GTR (Race Car)

Last edited:
Back