TT 38: 700PP Racecars @ La Sarthe 2009/600PP @ Grand Valley

United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
👍-CHECK- RESULTS- HERE-👍

700PP race cars @ Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 Time Trial

*This Time Trial event takes place on the Sarthe Circuit 2009 course using racing cars* with 700PP or less. Tires are limited to Racing/Hard or less. (*Formula cars are not allowed in this event)

600PP @ Grand Valley Speedway Time Trial

*This Time Trial event takes place on Grand Valley Speedway using cars with 600PP or less. Tires are limited to Sports/Hard or less.

Will the 2J dominate...again? Tunes will be shared as soon as they are available.

Last edited:
1:50.936 at Grand Valley with the 2J, 4 seconds ahead of 2nd place but that won't last for long :lol:

1:53:356, 3rd place for now! Using 2J chasing your ghost!

Edited: already 6th and going down! At least I could say I was in the top 3 for 2 or 3 minutes.

Oh good. I was hoping for 2 more washing machine time trials.

Oops, I guess the washing machine won't make to 700PP. So at least other cars have a chance.

Last edited:
Now I am at a 1:49.457 in 2nd place. This is already getting intense and it's only been 52 minutes :lol:

You're fast dude! I managed a 3:36 on Sarthe with the Toyota GT-one, default settings to get the temporary 78th place. Maybe if i can tune it or another car properly?

Well, one moment of glory for first at Grand Valley in my alternate a/c ...lasted all of 3 minutes :lol: Still only 5 secs off first placegtters so am happy with that.

Some Japanese guy ran 3.18
A 3.18 is a good lap in my fully modded R8 '01 XD
I ran a 3:23.892 with the 905.
I added ballast instead of lowering horsepower as it is a better idea.

Grand Valley is a load of **** and we seem to get it half of the time. I'll probably try it though because at least it's better than La Sarthe.

Some Japanese guy ran 3.18
A 3.18 is a good lap in my fully modded R8 '01 XD
I ran a 3:23.892 with the 905.
I added ballast instead of lowering horsepower as it is a better idea.

You could also lower downforce so that you get less drag on the straights and more power available.

Grand Valley is a load of **** and we seem to get it half of the time. I'll probably try it though because at least it's better than La Sarthe.

You could also lower downforce so that you get less drag on the straights and more power available.

cant see me spending lots of time on these tts prefer road cars.Dont mind Grand Valley but not with these cars.

Can someone tell me which manufacturer makes the 2J Race car and where it can be bought?

I can't remember ever seeing it for sale anywhere.

Can someone tell me which manufacturer makes the 2J Race car and where it can be bought?

Chaparral makes the 2J. It can be found in UCD, if you're lucky.

Try & get a 1970 ticket. Then save your game, open ticket, resave if necessary, etc. 'til you get it.

Dalone

I saw one for sale in the UCD maybe 3 days ago.

Like how PD are relating the time trials to real life events, good thinking on their part.

Just done mine

Used BMW V12 for le sarthe, did a 3.32..and i used mercedes mclaren slr for grand valley, did a 2.07..gonna use other cars for both..i dont have a 2j

I've purchased 7 - 2J's in the UCD. This might be a good seasonal for me to share a few of them. Just send me a FR to PSN "schneider50" with "2J Borrow Request" and I am happy to see if I can figure out how to lend some of them out. Cheers!

my-chaparral-garage-001.jpg

In my opinion they forgot the "no race cars" restriction for Grand Valley.

And how can they not notice that the 2J has way too many PPs, if it dominates EVERY time trial it's eligible for?

Someone may want to give the 905 a try at 700pp. It ran the fastest back on the Spa TT several weeks ago.

took the Playstation R8 out for a spin @Le Mans after 5 laps I did a 3:27.3 was 104th with that, maybe a 3:25 low or 3:24 high is possible i think.
watched the replay of the leader, seems to be ok to me

EDIT: took the GT-ONE out, after 6 Laps 3:25.602 wich is 52nd overall at this point

Last edited:
I've decided to switch to my ds3 for grand valley, it seems easier to handle the twitchiness with the analog stick because I can flick it from side to side quickly. I'm happy with my time for now because I know some of the people above have more experience than me around this track. By the way good times doodle and numbnuts. 👍

I did both events with my GT-R R35 TC. I figured I'd use a safe and stable car to get the gold and then give the cars atop the leader boards a go.

3.33 with bentley speed 8, had to restart like 400x before i even passed the 1st time on the start.... bloody track

Back