Tt & dt 29

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 354 comments
Good god; I new things were getting competitive; care to read my post on page 7? So, so many hypocritical people on the forums :ouch:

And just see the posts on other forums as well, slating people for just giving some advise!!!!!!!!! Can we all remember that not everyone on here is a GT5 superstars who can gold events in a Mini (stock mate; just a stock mini) and drift 20,000 with a VW Polo with racing soft, yer.

A few good results after hours of practice and people think they can start giving forum lip service to people. I think some people are using the forums to boost their very, very sad cyber space ego. Stop whining, stop being rude to people and just enjoy the game. My goodness, there is a way of saying things that keeps a level of decorum. In fact, some people are really becoming GTPlanet bullies if you ask me, pathetic.

I can't to meet you all in an online race, and I will show you all I can beat you with "FAST RACE PACE" with no aids, including no ABS........BOOOOOM

Come on lads, the argument about driving aids is become a little rude between people,

This is the war! pray for your souls, the end of the world is near here! :lol:

That's it, apply that to yourself dude!

Bad taste humor, "pilots" are "racers" in some european countries, just for your knowledge.

If that's an annoyance and an hindrance why do you use it? :dopey:
Ah, yes, it's your habit, lame excuse if you ask me.
I've no problems if somebody uses active steering but please, call things by its real name.

Look at what your friend says ...

FAK_EV1L said the truth, and this hurts.

Yinato, I've been reading your french forums for months, I've had some good laughs reading you, thank you for that but you're one of the worst persons I've ever seen and trust me I've seen a lot along the years.

I'm a respected driver and it seems a respected tuner too, you claim I win events because my car settings are very effective, within the lines, you're saying I've worse driving skills than yours, if you look at the last GT Academy leader board you'll see I finished the 4th and there weren't any car settings involved, there's only pure driving skills, well, no so pure as I used active steering there. :dopey:
Whatever, I hope to see you in the next GT Academy leader board and you'll see what I'm made of, I expect some lame excuses from you, like you have a broken steering wheel, you don't like the combo or you're injured, I'll focus specially on you.

Ah, yes, this is a game, but don't you know yet that this isn't a game when effort and personal attacks are involved?

Yes, I'm 15 years old too, when somebody touch my balls.

I wasn't taking a shot at anyone. I was only sticking up for the guy that you guys were taking shots at so hell yea I'm going to say something. The guy doesn't deserve your jealous wrath. You are only 15, you got alot to learn little boy. Why people just can't respect others ability is beyond me. Oh wait, I know, its because you are just immature kids.

Eclipsi,

As I thought you belong to the same kind of person Fak_Ev1L, what I had found the psn with your pathetic messages on a blackmail to have one of your setup, you have much to learn.

You're a good player Eclipsi, but how long do you play ? I have always admired since I started the game, I'm not driving for a long time, about 8 months.

What I was trying to say on the forums that it was French in addition to being a good pilot, you were an excellent trimmer, which is true.

Get away from the virtual world and get some fresh air outside, life is very different, take example on the best world player, Ti-tech85, which is also exceptional in terms of generosity, it's really a shame to see that you almost never offer your configurations, it reminds me of a little child who is afraid that he bites his candy, it's not worthy of a great player. For me the most members of the top 10 uses my car or my setup, I am proud to share what I have hardly established.

The GTacademy may be for you the most important moment of your life but not about me, if I like the combo I would give my best but even if it is not the case, certainly not I will not participate, I have other goals in my personal life, far more important than spending six weeks on one against the clock.

Eclipsi I repeat, you are a good gamer, a good player of Gran Turismo 5, you are in any way a driver, maybe you're as gifted in a car but that I do not know, I wish you to succeed.

I sincerely hope for you that you do not have more than 15 years, my friend R_a_c_l at that age and is more mature and thoughtful than you, you are still a big kid, get out a bit of video games, it's a vicious cycle that can lock in the long run, you're lucky enough to live in Spain, then in the words of the music,'' Vamos a la playa! ''

I would note also that I have kept your messages on the psn, I can publish them on the forum so that people here see the character that you actually have.

Finally, you tell me that I dare not admit that active steering is a help, as I hide the real reason, it is the same for you, why do not you post your settings? Because it is better to learn to fish the fish itself, or rather because you are afraid that top players use it to pass you?

In short, I think to stop playing this game and sell everything, the mentality is really disappointing and ultimately there is no goal at the finish, I prefer to enjoy myself from time to time on games like God Of War , Uncharted, etc, it is much more lucrative.

I salute you and wish you a good evening, do not bother to answer me, I have just said what I had to tell you, I did not need another.

Regards,
Yinato.

Would you boys give this a rest before you get this thread locked. :ouch:

I just gave AS a try at CR. I knocked a second off my time in the first lap. Went from position 16XX to 8XX.

Then I went back to Suzuka and went from 1928 to 749 in 3 laps.

I feel a bit of a :dunce: now.

Just wanted to comment on the setup you posted Yinato - Lovely bit of tinkering!

After only a few laps I'm already down to 2:50.820 and I still have a lot of time in the lap.
Gonna give it a few more tries, Hopefully I swing down into the 49's

its because you are just immature kids.
If you are replying in this threat is because you're as immature as all of us, I won't take any lessons from another kid.
And yes, you're poking your nose into something that doesn't concern you as in many other threads.

EclipsiI would note also that I have kept your messages on the psn, I can publish them on the forum so that people here see the character that you actually have.
That speaks a lot from you, feel free to post them here, there aren't any insults, no disrespect, no nothing.

scarjo_popcorn.gif

If you are replying in this threat is because you're as immature as all of us, I won't take any lessons from another kid.
And yes, you're poking your nose into something that doesn't concern you as in many other threads.

That speaks a lot from you, feel free to post them here, there aren't any insults, no disrespect, no nothing.

I'm old enough to be your father little man. You are the one being immature here. I am merely coming to the guys defense as he doesn't deserve you and your cohorts taking shots at him. You see little man, thats the way us Americans are, if someone is being beaten down for no good reason, we come to their aid. Something I know thats hard for you to understand, being young and immature as you are. I do not wish to carry this on any further with you now knowing the type of person you are. Reply if you want, but I'm off to enjoy something you apparently have a problem understanding....life & reality.

I'm old enough to be your father little man. You are the one being immature here. I am merely coming to the guys defense as he doesn't deserve you and your cohorts taking shots at him. You see little man, thats the way us Americans are, if someone is being beaten down for no good reason, we come to their aid. Something I know thats hard for you to understand, being young and immature as you are. I do not wish to carry this on any further with you now knowing the type of person you are. Reply if you want, but I'm off to enjoy something you apparently have a problem understanding....life & reality.
B33F
beef-shank.jpg

This smells good.

us Americans are, if someone is being beaten down for no good reason, we come to their aid

That's called sticking your nose in another ones' business here.
Don't get involved into things that don't concern you, that's how we do it here in my country.
But oh, you wouldn't understand since you're amarican.

I am really sorry for everything that happens here, the goal was simply to the base of you share my configurations, not to start a controversy...

I regret that all this taking so proportions for a single game, we all share the same passion and yet the war is among us...

Eclipsi, in life it is nice to be admired, you do so by your performance but you should also try to do so by your generosity and sharing of knowledge is much more rewarding and give you the smile positive people.

For me the active steering is a habit, I can also play without, I can do more or less the same time, I can shoot it without problem. I use it because I find it more real, we do not feel the weight of the vehicle in the game, I sometimes like driving flying saucers...

Eclipsi, it seems to me that you have more than 30 years, you can not find at that age react as you do is pathetic? I'd be really shocked to see my father take the lead with little 20 year olds for a video game, I will ask him to really come to himself.

Share your knowledge with the players in your community, do not tell you their not their configurations are not suitable, you know very well that it is an excellent base if you do not agree to do so, not hide not the real reason.

You know I had several different in the world of Gran Turismo 5, but every day I'm very generous.

I do not bother you in the future, Gran Turismo 5 is over for me, I do not have enough motivation to play and the atmosphere is too bad, you must understand that this is only Thurs playseat I sold my home-made.

I greet you all and thank you.

Regards,
Yinato.

Ps: If Turismo-lester through here I would like to thank him, he's a great player on all points, thank you again.

Ok guys, I just ran a 1:59.549 using the uga/eclipsee tune putting me at 65th and 3rd in America. I have to say, that tune is extremely fast. I'm now on my way to my 2nd ever top 100. Well done you guys. 👍

Ok guys, I just ran a 1:59.549 using the uga/eclipsee tune putting me at 65th and 3rd in America. I have to say, that tune is extremely fast. I'm now on my way to my 2nd ever top 100. Well done you guys. 👍

Great to hear - Now I'll have to top ya again :grumpy:

Worked a bit more on Cape Ring..Slotted down to 2:50.307 but i totally screwed the first 2 sections. Did the loop and the last section really well though, that's where my time came from. Should be able to shave another .6-.8 if I do the first section okay. That first corner is just oh so tricky for me to nail well.

Yinato's Shelby tune is really good. I tried to improve it, but couldn't. Great as is. Use it!

I just managed a 1.59.7xx on Suzuka in the 2J. Currently sitting at 76th. The annoying thing is I was 0.4secs faster at the 2nd split a couple of laps later but, I got a red time at the last chicane for taking a little bit too much kerb. I'll give it another try tomorrow though, I know there's some more time out there. BTW it's mainly thanks to Eclipsi for sharing his setup that I've got that time, I was at 2.01.xxx before I tried his setup, so I've gained over 1 full second at least. That, and the fact that after reading some of the argument going on in this thread I decided to try Active Steering, something which I never normally use. OOOPS maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Great to hear - Now I'll have to top ya again :grumpy:

Worked a bit more on Cape Ring..Slotted down to 2:50.307 but i totally screwed the first 2 sections. Did the loop and the last section really well though, that's where my time came from. Should be able to shave another .6-.8 if I do the first section okay. That first corner is just oh so tricky for me to nail well.

Yinato's Shelby tune is really good. I tried to improve it, but couldn't. Great as is. Use it!
Took me a while to get that lap. I went wide in the hairpin which costed me about a tenth or two. I've not tried Cape Ring that much. I should try that tune now.

Took me a while to get that lap. I went wide in the hairpin which costed me about a tenth or two. I've not tried Cape Ring that much. I should try that tune now.

Make sure you use the ride height he mentioned in a post after the actual tune. I think it was 20/-10, Pretty sure. Good luck.

Funny thing is I'm ahead in the rankings on Cape Ring (as compared to Suzuka), even though I just started there..Gotta fix up my Suzuka time. I so wish it was Suzuka in the rain..I'm much better when it's wet :\

That, and the fact that after reading some of the argument going on in this thread I decided to try Active Steering, something which I never normally use. OOOPS maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Yea, the elitist gods will strike you down for that, lol. I pray for you!! I'm still hanging around in the 700's on both time trials. Haven't had much time to put into these as that thing called life keeps happening, lol. Hopefully I can get some time to dedicate to these. Great job on the amazing times guys. Nowhere near as fast as everyone here, but its fun trying to catch you guys. Peace.

I think due to Yinato using Google Translate, there is inevitably some miscommunication going on so the wording might sound harsher than he meant. One thing I liked about Active Steering is that it made my DFGT have tighter steering around the centre. However I rather not use it so I refrain myself from using it unless for example it is the norm for a certain combo. Active steering is not necessarily the fastest though, as I'm sure Arnaud and Thibault Lacombe, both didn't use it and they finished 1 & 2 in the Global EU GT Academy 2011 rankings. Who knows though, they could have gone faster with it on.

By the way Yinato, eclipsee does share his tunes. Thanks also for sharing your tune and others who also have done so far.

Thanks Ramon for your 2J tune. It is immense, so much stability which gives a lot of confidence to push the car harder. I tried this setup a few hours ago after last running the time trial on the opening on the 9th and I was surprised to see how much faster this tune was but i was hoping it to be the case as I couldn't see how people can do the current low times with my previous setup. I think it is the no turbo part that is the main performance improvement as it gives more stability and power for the PP.

Anyway after spending a good hour and with a scruffy lap managed to go 20th so there is definately room for improvement (I'm not using active steering before anyone asks ;)). Not tenths but potentially over a second. I feel there is enough in the setup to potentially go top with it so Ramon you are underdelivering for your skill level :sly:.

Back