Tt & dt 29

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 354 comments
Wow dude, the first thing that came to mind after I read this is, you must be insanely jealous. There is no reason for you to rip on this guy at all. This was totally uncalled for. You must have needed an ego boost or something. You are way out of line here. As long as active steering is allowed in an event, there is nothing wrong with using it. You really need to get over yourself and stop putting others down just because they use an allowable aid. I think you need a nap or something.
how can i be jealous of a semi pilot. I wrote he can have it as much as he wants and i blame PD for letting aids on online events. Don't need an ego boost at all , I get really pissed off when i read bs. I think u get Fooled way too easily.

FAK
how can i be jealous of a semi pilot. I wrote he can have it as much as he wants and i blame PD for letting aids on online events. Don't need an ego boost at all , I get really pissed off when i read bs. I think u get Fooled way too easily.

I don't get fooled at all bro. To each his own. If he wants to use active steering, so be it. Who are you to come on here and start judging people and belittleing them just because they choose to use certain aids. Who died and made you king anyway. I detect a large amount of jealously on your part and you really need to get over it. He has done nothing to you so you really need to stop. You are making yourself look like a jealous fool.

Geez are you blind or what,did i say hes not allowed to use it? NO i dont.You are totally missing the point... lol i knew i had to deal with trolls after this post...

FAK
Geez are you blind or what,did i say hes not allowed to use it? NO i dont.You are totally missing the point... lol i knew i had to deal with trolls after this post...

I don't believe you understand what Troll means.. Consistently asking if someone is blind is also not helping your cause. It's probably because you're voicing your viewpoint in a way others don't really understand.

Also, Pilots fly planes - Those big things in the sky.

I cant understand why there is so much noice about who or who isnt using AS. I wish I was as good as thoose in the top. I am not and it doesnt bother me if some drivers use As or not. I did on Suzuka and dont know if It was better or not. Did not feel the difference, but I am not as I said a topdriver. I was on 219 yesterday and I compete under the same rules given by PD as the leaders and see no meening in yelling about AS.

If AS is so good as some seems to belive its a very simple thing to activate it and do the toptimes Yinato does. If he gets a challenge to go without it seems fair that the complainers do his times with AS and then sort out whos the best driver. I have not looked on the leaderbord so I really dont know the skills in all drivers so this would be a fun challenge. I can join so you can beat me. No problem:) I can take that and wont yell about the rules or something else.

By the way I am not using google. I have this poor English and its not an option to translate it in to proper English with a new meening:)

Ouch... :guilty:

I see that it starts badly, I do not want me hell here with anyone, I'll just respond to a friendly Fak_Ev1l which I think should put water in his wine.

To start, Gran Turismo 5 is only a game, we do not play our lives.

I'd like to meet you on the fact that I rode with you online ;

When I rode with you, I was in my early days at the wheel, I was not even in the top 10, we also know that you had a lot of points to your advantage, you were driving with adujstable cars you know the correct channels and that I absolutely did not know, I never rolls online and even less on circuits reversed, as for you, you do it every night with your friend GTP_EBK2, which I also disrespected by message that I do not even talk to her...

I am not a robot like everyone else I need to be trained, especially when we landed all costs in a salon where everyone runs for hours, I turned with French players like Ti-tech85 , Outburner976, UGO_SPOLDING, etc, well I can confront you, if you wish we can do it tomorrow night with cars without adjustments imposed.

I must not be as good as you without the active direction, but frankly, how can we be good with something that you never use ? You explain to me ?

I was nice to you since the beginning, I will not go into unnecessary debate but how you act towards me or shows some jealousy, hatred or excessive as if I had been the murderer of a someone in your family, this is just a game, do not forget it.

You might also have to contact me by private messages, members of this forum does not have to go our different, have some respect please, rather than trying to smear me publicly. My message does not want you trouble, it only seeks to make you understand some things, I hope you understand, in the meantime I wish you a good day, you're a great player, do not mess your image for so little.

Regards,
Yinato.

Ps : I want to apologize to other members for this order, there will be none other for me, thank you.

FAK

Not a troll dude. You are belittleing the guy just because he uses active steering. I was just sticking up for him as he does not deserve your jealous wrath. Now go take a nap or something....maybe have a drink and chill.

Congratulations Twissy, nice performance ! I'm sure you can still do better !

I changed the pinch after reading the article Eclipsi (thank you very much to him in passing), it's crazy like a small change was beneficial, I can probably get the first place, even if it will be very hard, I will try next Monday !

I went from 20/20 = 20/-10.

bodaddy ;

I'll try to do that for you, I only ask you to wait one hour.

Thank you all for your compliments the other, it makes me really happy, remember that everyone plays as he sees fit, we do not have the same objectives, for me it's just a game where the goal is to have fun.

Yinato.

ugabugaz

Nice. :lol: Thanks for posting your setup Yinato, much appreciated. I use active steering as well and it has been a big help since I started playing three months ago. As I use a DS3 I feel it helps a lot in correcting inprecise steering input. No idea why someone can get so worked up about it, GT5 is just a game, jeez.

Nothing kilmore ! :)

Setup for the Dodge Camaro SS '10 :

170853074f3e07632c546.png

Great to see you here Yinato, and big thanks for posting the setups. Much appreciated, maybe I'll have time to try this (Cape) TT during the weekend (need to learn the track though) and a proven setup makes it much easier! :cheers:

Last edited:
Good afternoon/evening to all,

I finally decided to write to you, first of all I wanted to congratulate you for your beautiful community, there are many interesting people on this forum.

I am French/Portuguese, so I'll try to do my best so that you can understand me (thank you google !).

Great to see some portuguese blood on top.👍

Thank you to both Yinato and eclipsi for kindly sharing their tunes, I always use eclipsi's and/or yinato's ghost car to help me see my improvement and I'm currently 110 at Cape Ring and 88 at Suzuka.
Thanks to you two I'm usually the best portuguese flag on time trials :cheers:

Edit: I use DS3

Ola meu amigo,

Obrigado pelos seus parabéns, fico feliz em ajudar ! Eu pensei sobre meu futuro criar uma compte GTPL_yinato Português é o pais das minhas origens, o pais do meu coração !

Do top 10 mais muita falta em Português, eu sei que ha meagainstyou mas so envolveu a GTAcademy...

Traduction English :

Hello my friend,

Thank you for your congratulations, I'm happy to help ! I thought about my future create a commpte GTPL_yinato Portuguese is the country of my origins, the country of my heart !

Of the top 10 most sorely lacking in Portuguese, I know there meagainstyou but it only involved the GTacademy...

It's good to see you here Yinato. I've watched your replays many times, Eclipsi's too. I've also used them as my ghost replays (Eclipsi's too) but found that that didn't help me too much because the ghost has disappeared into the distance after about 3 corners. lol. I just want to say that I think it's really good of you both to share your setups on GTP and, it's also good to see that there is healthy competition between you two, with no bad blood or jealousy between you. After all, it's only a game and a bit of healthy competition between two good players like you surely helps you both to improve your times and push each other harder. It's a shame that FAK-Evil has decided to voice his anger and getting owned by both of you so many times by posting hate on here. If I were you guys I'd take it as a compliment, you are both better than he is and it's getting to him. You guys definitely have the psychological edge over him now =oD

...well I can confront you, if you wish we can do it tomorrow night with cars without adjustments imposed.

I would like to confront you too. My general view of people who drive with AS ON is that they are mediocre drivers unable to preserve any form of fast race pace. It will be interesting to see if i'm right. I'll send a friend request on PSN. My id is tony1311.

Nice remark! It must feel good to make fun of someone on his non-native language.

With active steering ON, i don't see why the thing Yinato is driving resembles more to a car than a plane, so i accept the term pilot.

A general note towards the countless untalented haters: You talk about FAK being jealous, but all i see in your behaviour towards him is your own jealousy of him.

Nice remark! It must feel good to make fun of someone on his non-native language.

The funny thing was that FAK was making fun of Yinato's english before that - what goes around comes around I guess. Also, I don't understand all the hate going on here, calling someone else a mediocre driver, blind, a troll - whatever.

So here's what you want to hear: Yeah FAK and tony you are awesome race drivers and thank GOD there are people on this planet that don't use active steering! :nervous:

I meanwhile, as the "mediocre driver" that I am, will keep using active steering, kthxbye.

Last edited:
I would like to confront you too. My general view of people who drive with AS ON is that they are mediocre drivers unable to preserve any form of fast race pace. It will be interesting to see if i'm right. I'll send a friend request on PSN. My id is tony1311.

With active steering ON, i don't see why the thing Yinato is driving resembles more to a car than a plane, so i accept the term pilot.

A general note towards the countless untalented haters: You talk about FAK being jealous, but all i see in your behaviour towards him is your own jealousy of him.

Again, not jealous either. I admire the talents of the top time trialers. Its people like you and FAK that I hate because you come in here and belittle someone because he choses to use a driving aid. Maybe you and FAK should get together and go on a date or something. I heard misery loves company.

thank you very much eclipsee and ugabugaz for sharing their tunes.
i use a sixxaxis and i found the eclipsee tune a revelation.
ugabugaz improved my time as well,thank you uga.
went from a 2.00.8xx in 214th to a 1.59.8xx and 82nd.
only had a couple of laps so i think there might be a couple of tenths in it for me,but not much more.
gonna have a short break and try out yinatos shelby and camaro tunes.

thanks again guys for sharing your tunes. :)

Firstly I would like to mention the active direction, we must understand that it's not a magic help, on the contrary it can be an annoyance, for me it's just a habit, I do never play online and so I do not have the habit of playing without. It would be a shame to just one month of GTacademy to learn to play without...

Following vehicles can be more or less useful, many people (the Italians) have accused me of playing with, if they would be more efficient with I think they do not bereave.

It's still different from traction control, even if ultimately it is also a hindrance than a help.

What you don't seem to get is that my problem with this dude is not because he use the AS,he can do whatever he likes,and you can do too,i don't care.

My problem is what he says about it. All bolded parts are unbelievable BS.
And all the ''i'm used to AS and that's the only reason i don't drive without it'' BS only proves that the dude either can't drive,or is lying. Any competent driver can adapt to no AS within a couple of hours. For others a matter of 3-4 laps. Open your eyes..

Just a few words...
Welcome Yinato. And thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Fak (and Supersic)... your comments just stink. You may be fast drivers on a console game but you both really have much to learn about the real life.

Ps : I want to apologize to other members for this order, there will be none other for me, thank you.

No problem Yinato, "To have friends you have to make enemies". No doubt that you are a fast driver, but above all respectful. 👍
Here we respect the all kind of drivers, the fast; the slow; the clean; All!
Also, we value (a lot) to all who share their tunnigs with us, because it takes time & hard work.
I think all non-constructive feedback are only by jealousy.
I hope to see you more often here!!
Regards!

I wasn't making fun of anyone - Simply trying to inject some humor in what was turning into a dogfight. I'm sorry you couldn't catch that.

thank you very much eclipsee and ugabugaz for sharing their tunes.
i use a sixxaxis and i found the eclipsee tune a revelation.
ugabugaz improved my time as well,thank you uga.
went from a 2.00.8xx in 214th to a 1.59.8xx and 82nd.
only had a couple of laps so i think there might be a couple of tenths in it for me,but not much more.
gonna have a short break and try out yinatos shelby and camaro tunes.

thanks again guys for sharing your tunes. :)

You're very welcome! Use whatever you feel most comfortable with. It's great having a choice.

Now to the topic of Active Steering. Polyphony left it enabled for a reason. Thus you may use it in the Time Trial. If someone uses it and you don't like that, who are you to judge? If it's there it's to be used. I have a question for you AS haters, Why do you use ABS? I don't think you guys should, Try doing the time trial without ABS.

See how that goes? If it's there, it's to be used. Don't like? Too bad, That's the way things are.

Do I like AS? No, I hate it. I find it to be the work of pure evil :) I like to be in complete control of my car. Even though AS corrects over-steer, it doesn't snap all of it out, so I don't know when to correct, and when to let it do it's thing, So I have it off. If someone else loves it, great, let 'em use it.

This is the war! pray for your souls, the end of the world is near here! :lol:

Thats the trouble with some people in these forums, they feel the need to poke their nose into something that doesn't concern them in order to take a shot at someone else.
That's it, apply that to yourself dude!

Bad taste humor, "pilots" are "racers" in some european countries, just for your knowledge.

Firstly I would like to mention the active direction, we must understand that it's not a magic help, on the contrary it can be an annoyance.
It's still different from traction control, even if ultimately it is also a hindrance than a help.
If that's an annoyance and an hindrance why do you use it? :dopey:
Ah, yes, it's your habit, lame excuse if you ask me.
I've no problems if somebody uses active steering but please, call things by its real name.

Look at what your friend says ...
I don't have the 2J for the wet...

In 495BHP I can do 2'21 with no active steering (why not 2'20 with ^^)

FAK_EV1L said the truth, and this hurts.

Yinato, I've been reading your french forums for months, I've had some good laughs reading you, thank you for that but you're one of the worst persons I've ever seen and trust me I've seen a lot along the years.

I'm a respected driver and it seems a respected tuner too, you claim I win events because my car settings are very effective, within the lines, you're saying I've worse driving skills than yours, if you look at the last GT Academy leader board you'll see I finished the 4th and there weren't any car settings involved, there's only pure driving skills, well, no so pure as I used active steering there. :dopey:
Whatever, I hope to see you in the next GT Academy leader board and you'll see what I'm made of, I expect some lame excuses from you, like you have a broken steering wheel, you don't like the combo or you're injured, I'll focus specially on you.

Ah, yes, this is a game, but don't you know yet that this isn't a game when effort and personal attacks are involved?

Yes, I'm 15 years old too, when somebody touch my balls.

What you don't seem to get is that my problem with this dude is not because he use the AS,he can do whatever he likes,and you can do too,i don't care.

My problem is what he says about it. All bolded parts are unbelievable BS.
And all the ''i'm used to AS and that's the only reason i don't drive without it'' BS only proves that the dude either can't drive,or is lying. Any competent driver can adapt to no AS within a couple of hours. For others a matter of 3-4 laps. Open your eyes..

This is your answer ugabugaz.

This is your answer ugabugaz.

1) And all the ''i'm used to AS and that's the only reason i don't drive without it'' BS only proves that the dude either can't drive,or is lying.

2) Any competent driver can adapt to no AS within a couple of hours. For others a matter of 3-4 laps. Open your eyes..

Not really, No.

1) Who are you to tell who is a competent driver and who's not? How about he got used to it, and doesn't want to change? Perhaps some things are just what they seem.

2) He doesn't have to. Once again, it's there to be used. Why should he not use it? He should only have to adapt if Polyphony disables the assist. I don't really see that happening anytime soon.

In the end, It's whatever gets the job done. I'll reiterate my statement........ If it's there, it's to be used.

@eclipsee - Yes I know the word pilot has multiple uses. I'm well aware it can be used in terms of vehicles. I posted that statement with a purely humorous nature.

Edit: Got my own Series One Shelby - Time to see what I can do on Cape Ring.

Last edited:
1) And all the ''i'm used to AS and that's the only reason i don't drive without it'' BS only proves that the dude either can't drive,or is lying.

2) Any competent driver can adapt to no AS within a couple of hours. For others a matter of 3-4 laps. Open your eyes..

Not really, No.

1) Who are you to tell who is a competent driver and who's not? How about he got used to it, and doesn't want to change? Perhaps some things are just what they seem.

2) He doesn't have to. Once again, it's there to be used. Why should he not use it? He should only have to adapt if Polyphony disables the assist. I don't really see that happening anytime soon.

In the end, It's whatever gets the job done. I'll reiterate my statement........ If it's there, it's to be used.

@eclipsee - Yes I know the word pilot has multiple uses. I'm well aware it can be used in terms of vehicles. I posted that statement with a purely humorous nature.

I don't want to get involved but I kinda dissagree.
AS as an aid is a bad aid, a bit worse than SRF. If you use it you don't have to correct your steering input at all, so yes, it makes driving a lot easier so you get addicted to having it easy. On the downside it takes away so much control and that's the only reason I've never used it (but I will use it if it gets me some time, I won't lie).
Now, when someone says that he uses AS all the time he just can't consider himself as a top driver, sorry but that's how things are.
If he said the real reason why he uses AS then I guess none of this would've happen.
Why's AS in the game anyways?

I think this Thread is going around the bush. I don't know yours Friendship's status but you are involving personal cuestions & use of aids critics to the TT's Thread. Please guys, the clash of titans is on the GT Academy, not here.
Over and out!

Back