>> TT Galeria jmx²²²² << Re.Loaded >>

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 163 comments
Wow, JMX, I should hang around here more often. I don't know why your GT gallery never caught my eye but these bike pictures are amazing. You don't do any crazy editing with all those fad, though cool, blurs and crazy colors and all that. You just take a really superb picture to begin with. I'll have to remember to check up more often.

I think the second shot is the best TT picture I have seen it looks so smooth excellent work JMX

I'm going to have start this too... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Heyyyyy, now that's a nice picture. I really dig the black background and white road. The colors of the bike remind me off a watercolor painting in their unrealness. That looks like a pretty fun little drift you got going on, too.

Nice work JMX I love the second picture the glow effect works well 👍

Thanx 725 :)

lmracer
now this is videogame photography! i absolutly love yor style. i might even try to mimmick it in my gallery (which will update soon i promise) the shots with the high contrast whiteout are awesome. and the one with the TT banner is even a little more than great. fantastic pics man, dont loose that touch, and i might bookmark your gallery if this continues.. :D

favorite: http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jmximg002726jm.jpg

Thanx lmracer :) Glad to hear (read) that you like my style. I'll take a look at your gallery ASAP

Cosmic
JMX, your litte genius!
Those pictures...! :drool:

thanx Cosmic ...big compliments ...even genius is a bit too much :)

[empty space]
looks good 👍

the only thing id like to point out is youre getting a little repetative already :( for instace,with the new one and this one, the bike pose is the same only the backround is different. you seem to have a fair few front shots.

Thanx ES :) I hope the last update has shown that I got a bit more than showin' always same angle

Syntax error
Well actually I work for Harley-Davidson in Australia, but I deal mainly with Buell's. Nothing particularly glamorous though, mostly just arranging shipments of bikes from America and dealing with sales statistics. They are a great bike, with a lot of bad stigma attached to it. The old models had a lot of problems but the new ones are actually quite good.

BTW loving the new updates. Hehe another Buell shot... fantastic... also really like the motard shot (with the number 46 plate).

Thanx SE. Hope your job makes you fun. That's the most important thing IMO.

keef
Wow, JMX, I should hang around here more often. I don't know why your GT gallery never caught my eye but these bike pictures are amazing. You don't do any crazy editing with all those fad, though cool, blurs and crazy colors and all that. You just take a really superb picture to begin with. I'll have to remember to check up more often.

thanx keef. I hope you'll really visit my galleries more often and that I can present some more good pix.

gt_masta
That's why I always check this thread :) Don't change your style. Really unique, 5 star work!

Thanx masta for the nice words :)👍

I think the second shot is the best TT picture I have seen it looks so smooth excellent work JMX

I'm going to have start this too... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanx 725 :) Hope to see soon some good stuff from you too

PLmatt91
Woah, nice pic, nice angle.

thanx matt :)

vr6gti72
Good stuff JMX...Im looking to get this game soon:tup:

Thanx vr :) Good to see you back in here :) As I could see you already started to shoot TT :) that's good news and already a cool gallery 👍

sejtur
Lovin the pics. 👍

thanx sej :) hope to see some TT pix from you soon too

Vonie
That's good, but the rider is in a funky position.

Thanx Vonie :) I chose that pic because it's a bit different ...including the rider's position

keef
Heyyyyy, now that's a nice picture. I really dig the black background and white road. The colors of the bike remind me off a watercolor painting in their unrealness. That looks like a pretty fun little drift you got going on, too.

thanx keef :) I'm really happy with the result...it was big fun editing that pic and even bigger to see you guys like it :)

Krame
Very, very nice jmx. That pic is perfect for using as a wallpaper. Check out my new TT gallery if you want.

Thanx Krame. I'll check your TT gallery ASAP. I already saw your GT4 gallery and it's full of excellent pix. Great work Krame :)

440cuda9sec
the last pic with the#5 bike is great man, well, most of your pics are great.

Many thanx cuda :)

thats a perfect balance of color man, the only thing is those damn red tires on the right side of the pic, you should have persuaed them to be blue.lol. but its a great pic jmx

Thanx ES :) I hope the last update has shown that I got a bit more than showin' always same angle

nice 👍 what you should do now is get a mv augusta f4s and moriwaki cbr 600rr and show off those nice rear ... exhausts :P

any chance you could stop by my gallery and check out my ducati manina updates? :)

I think thats the best shot i've seen from you or anyone for that matter.... all I can say is wow.

I love your pics. They're awesome. My favorite it the 6th one from the left in the second to last row. I love the 'openess' of it.👍

What the— How? :eek:👍

That D–Tracker photo is one phenomenally beautiful picture!

I’m thinking El Capitan, but I can’t pin point where abouts…

Many thanx for the nice words guys :)

The dirtbike shot is from El Capitan - It's between the 2nd and 3rd turn on the right road side - nice place for an Enduro.

Special Credit goes to Perfect Balance for the great dirtbike idea & pic .

greetz
jmx

Back