>> TT Galeria jmx²²²² << Re.Loaded >>

Discussion in 'TT Photo & Video Galleries' started by jmx2222, Apr 8, 2006.

1. 440cuda9sec

440cuda9sec

idea:idea: , i'm thinkin pajero vs. xr250 at the cany'n, but who could do such a pic? who has that much skills, it couldnt be jmx, could it?

2. kaede

kaede

Nice angle on the latest pic. Is it a wheelie or a jump?:confused:

3. vr6gti72

vr6gti72

I wsa going try a dirt bike shoot too...seems kinda fun.

Great shot JMX

mprata likes this.
  4. Vonie

Vonie

That's awesome, JMX. Looks great.

5. Glubags

Glubags

EXACTLY.

For the love of GOD, stop blurring, soft focusing, desaturating and overexposing everything. I'm talking to everyone here, not just jmx. Photoshop enhancements are great, but too many of you guys go overboard. All of your pictures appear to be through the eyes of an elderly woman who just lost her sunglasses for the first time in 5 years.

That aside, jmx, you always take photos with excellent spatial composition and framing. That much I love.

6. jmx2222

jmx2222

thanx matt :)

thanx 725 :)

thanx cuda :) I thought that the pic would look more colorfull with the red tires...kinda eyecandy :)

Thanx ES. I'll try to make an update of the bikes you sugested - hope to get some good angles too. It's always a matter of inspiration. I'll check your gallery ASAP...I have to visit so many galleries and leave a comment. I feel a little bit bad I'm too lazy about commenting people's work and other hand I know how good it is to read comments in my gallery.

thanx vr :) I think I spent about 45 minutes on that pic. I wasn't even sure should I post it. It's not that much work on editing...the shootings are the time consuming thingies.

thanx PB :)

Many thanx SE :O

thanx Cod :)

thanx again matt :)

Thanx GB :)

thanx matt :)

great idea cuda :tup: Can't make a promise when it can be done but you made me think about it :) BTW: Slip has already a cool TT+GT shot just in case you missed it :)

thanx kaede :) it's a jump

Thanx vr :) it was really fun to go off-road. Still can't believe there a no dirt-tracks in TT :(

thanx Vonie :):tup:

Thanx for the comment Glubags. I can only say: Hey - what should we do if we would not edit the pix? I think every gallery would look more or less the same (except the angles) and would get boring after a while. I think I'll go on editing pix and the most comments say it should be so. Don't forget it's all just for fun and a part of that fun is for me to photochopp the pix.

Touring Mars likes this.
  7. franz

franz Premium

All your recent shots are excellent
    They look so beautiful yet artistic
    my prop to you :bowdown:

8. mprata

mprata

Do I have to say something? :D :lol: . Great pictures, I like the "rally" bike pic most :).

Keep them coming, and do a bike vs car pic please :D :) ;).

:cheers:

9. jmx2222

jmx2222

many thanx franz & mprata :)

plz check post#1 for my fast effort on jGTc vs. TT made of two pix I had on the HD.

greetz
    jmx

10. PLmatt91

PLmatt91

I like the concept of the picture, but it looks washed out stuff at the same time, so it stumps me on that one.

11. [empty space]

[empty space]

thamks! :D

on the TT vs GT pic, im mixed like matt but for different reasons. for instance, where is the bikes rear wheel? it looks like the rider got on the front brakes to hard and the rear wheel is off the ground. the ground is also solid black making it hard to tell where the road is, going to, or went.

id suggest maybe lowering the bike a little, but, the angle on the bike seems all wrong imho :( purhapes if it was lower and was headed straight for the camera?

12. 440 CHARGER

440 CHARGER

Nice GT4/TT combination shot JMX. It's like Paris-Dakar rally, only on asphault. It looks pretty seamless. It would be hard to tell weather you brought GT4 into TT or vice versa if it were'nt for the cars in the background. And I like your desaturated/over exposed, sharp style. Everyone has to have there own style. Some are better than others. And yours is a better one in my opinion.:tup:

13. kaede

kaede

Nice.:tup: How about doing a shot with the rider checking out the driver of the car?

14. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Administrator

Thanks for the mention JMX! As soon as I saw the title of the thread I had to check in, and I'm not disappointed. I didn't notice the odd angle of the rider/bike until Es mentioned it, but even then, it's a pretty seamless shot, and I'm going to echo Franz on your style; it's artistic but still so interesting and beautiful to look at. Even though updates are a pic or two each time, it's always worth stopping in here to see what new thing you've come up with.

The dirtbike shot is also pretty cool, I've gotta say. Keep it up, pal :tup:

15. mprata

mprata

Awsome GT vs TT shot, it looks so natural. By the way, if that shot was real the bike would one right?
    I guess PD will have to include a car vs bike racing mode in GT5 :D.

:cheers:

16. 725

Like eveyone has said that is great work JMX, I always enjoy your updates, always so different :D

17. Touring Mars

Touring Mars Moderator

I love this gallery :tup:

18. jmx2222

jmx2222

Well...for a fast one I'm about 80% happy with the pic

all I can say...you probably found out all details that are wrong. I'll try to make less faults next time. Thanx for the sugestions :)

Thanx 440 :) Glad you like the pic & style

Thanx kaede :) Could you please explain how exactly you mean the "rider vs. driver checkout" ?

Thanx Slip :) I'm very pickie with my shots so the updates are so small - I'm glad the updates are worth a click :)

Thanx mprata :) It's hard to tell who would win...I'm not that into the techical stuff but I think the bike would make it. About the GT5 bike vs. car...it will probably always remain something we would like to see...but who knows

Thanx 725 :):tup:

Many thanx for lovin' it :) Means really a lot to read comments like this

19. kaede

kaede

Something like this:)

20. jmx2222

jmx2222

got it :)

21. jmx2222

jmx2222

*Update time* check post#1 :)

22. PLmatt91

PLmatt91

Dude! That new pic is awesome!

23. 725

Excellent work JMX, great angle :tup:

24. gt_masta

gt_masta

Awesome, where did you take that?

25. 440cuda9sec

440cuda9sec

nice stuff man, is that laguna? Cool shot, and the car/bike pic is awesome too.

26. jmx2222

jmx2222

many thanx guys :) cuda guessed it right - it's laguna

27. mprata

mprata

Awsome

28. Vonie

Vonie

Very awesome JMX.
    You should PhotoShop the Pajero from GT4 in there, still great, though.

29. jmx2222

jmx2222

@mprata: thanx m8 :)

@Vonie: Thanx :) I was thinking about that...maybe I'll try it sometime

30. jmx2222

jmx2222

A little bit "OFF-TOPIC" but it will fill the hole in TT. Harley Davidson :)
    I had the chance today to be at a benefit HD meeting so I made a few shots with my $h!tty Canon PowerShot A300 camera :(
    It was much fun PS'ing the pix...hope you'll like 'em

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]