>> TT Galeria jmx²²²² << Re.Loaded >>

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 163 comments
Excellent Harley Davidson pictures JMX.👍 All of the angles are very interesting and very well done. They are very creative and look like a professional has taken them. (Are you a professional? :) ) I really like the high contrast of the bike on the light colored backgrounds. And all of the reflections look nice on all of that chrome. Really great shots JMX.

440 CHARGER
Excellent Harley Davidson pictures JMX.👍 All of the angles are very interesting and very well done. They are very creative and look like a professional has taken them. (Are you a professional? :) ) I really like the high contrast of the bike on the light colored backgrounds. And all of the reflections look nice on all of that chrome. Really great shots JMX.

Thanx a lot 440 :) I'm not a professional but it's the biggest compliment I can get 👍 I must say that I learned a lot messin' around with PS, GT+TT and from the kind guys like you, Franz (and others) of course.

I saw your RL 440 pic...great pic great car 👍

greetz
jmx

Fantastic shots JMX, I feel the void that is, since no HD bikes are in the game.... well I will, when TT finally gets released over here. Anyway, I've got to say that those shots are great. The angles are unique, but don't make the bikes look odd at all, The contrast between background and bike are great (I noticed you carried on the "white" background theme from your GT4 & TT shots). And of coarse it helps to have a great subject to shoot. Very clean bikes. Loving the shot of the forks on the Springer, looks like its straight out of one of our brochures. awesome.

Cool shots! Are those hard to come by in your neck of the woods? My dad had 3 of them. Buell is part harley...its a stretch but at least its something.:)

Fantastic shots JMX
really admire you having a chance taking photos of Harley
they are very well composed and artistic
and those editing are as top notch as your GT/TT photos
here are my two thumbs 👍 👍

Vonie
Those are awesome, JMX.

thanx a lot Vonie :)

Syntax error
Fantastic shots JMX, I feel the void that is, since no HD bikes are in the game.... well I will, when TT finally gets released over here. Anyway, I've got to say that those shots are great. The angles are unique, but don't make the bikes look odd at all, The contrast between background and bike are great (I noticed you carried on the "white" background theme from your GT4 & TT shots). And of coarse it helps to have a great subject to shoot. Very clean bikes. Loving the shot of the forks on the Springer, looks like its straight out of one of our brochures. awesome.

Thanx SE :) Means a lot that you like the pix...who can judge better than a man that deals with HD's every day.

vr6gti72
Cool shots! Are those hard to come by in your neck of the woods? My dad had 3 of them. Buell is part harley...its a stretch but at least its something.:)

Many thanx vr :) I'm not sure but I think there were about 200 HD's at the meeting. Your dad had 3 HD's? My dad probably doesn't know HD's exist

franz
Fantastic shots JMX
really admire you having a chance taking photos of Harley
they are very well composed and artistic
and those editing are as top notch as your GT/TT photos
here are my two thumbs 👍 👍

Thanx franz :) As I heard (my wife told me) there's an HD meeting I rushed there...many were bikers already left :( but I'm still kinda happy with the results

jawdrop.jpg

Awesome! Lovely sharp focus on the bike and sublime blur of the ads in the background... great work, amazingly realistic 👍

*Update time* check post#1 :)

just found this on the net ...someone managed to implement the missing GT4 tracks & phototravel into TT - great!

..since I don't have much time here's just the dirtbike pic@grand canyon

greetz
jmx

Great shot...I love "frosty" finish on your shots. I was wondering when a dirt bike would be put in the GT4 rally stages:tup:

wow, haven't checked back in a little while. Yet again you've got same fantastic updates. All three shots after those great Harley shots, are just brilliant. Very life like. Apparently it's finally been released in Australia, so on my lunch break I&#8217;m heading over to the shops to pick up my copy.

Awesome shots. The realism is amazing.

So I'm assuming this is photoshop work putting the bikes in GT4 locations and not some actual trick in the game?

well ... there is a game called Vision Tourist Trophy
people can play TT on GT4 tracks
btw ... nice work JMX
It is kinda scary entering the 3rd corner at Opera :D

Back