>> TT Galeria jmx²²²² << Re.Loaded >>

• Thread starter jmx2222
  • 163 comments
thanx Cod & Franz :)

@Franz: yep! I kissed the walls a few times...and the AI even more...but lighting at Opera is wonderfull. I'll take out some other bike for a shootie there too :)

Here's a Buell @ George...hope ya'll like it :)

click pic to jump to post#1

freddy86
Awesome assortiment of pictures jmx! As great as your gt4 pics were and are. 👍

many thanx freddy :) I'm glad you like 'em and I'm glad you like the gt4 ones :)
BTW: sorry about the double post in your TT gallery

franz
Awesome shot ... you love Buell, don't you?

Thanx Franz. Buell's are really photogenic = I love them. They're a bit underpowered but their look pays it off :)

update (again) :)

click pic

:eek: I showed some of the guys in the office that Buell shot and everyone loved it. It's my new desktop wallpaper at work. Very clean. Are you using any particular technique to clean the bikes up? or just smudge/burn/blur tools? Great work.

PoliniJake
Now they are fantastic, really good shots! 👍

many thanx PJ :)

440cuda9sec
i love the ysp pic. there's just somethin about a mid-day sky and a track that makes me feel all tingly insinde.

thanx cuda! Glad you got that good feeling :)

Syntax error
:eek: I showed some of the guys in the office that Buell shot and everyone loved it. It's my new desktop wallpaper at work. Very clean. Are you using any particular technique to clean the bikes up? or just smudge/burn/blur tools? Great work.

Oh many thanx SE:) Glad your colleagues like 'em too 👍
Well on that Buell shot wasn't much to do - I think there was just a little cleanup. I used the tools you mentioned + sharpen tool, levels, gradation curve, saturation. The blur is from TT (I'm too lazy for blurring) :)

franz
Very nice shot again JMX

thanx a lot franz :)

Vonie
Wow, both of those shots are absolutley amazing.

Thanx Vonie :) Glad you like 'em :)

___

Well I'm from tomorrow for two weeks on holidays...but I'll try to put up some pix later...

greetz
jmx

many thanx kaede & freddy :)👍

Well I'm back for more than a week from the holidays but I'm watching the (Soccer) World Cup so there's not much time for TT&GT(P). I just realised that I also missed the 1st TT Photomode Competition...

anyway I'm back so stay tuned

greetz
jmx

:drool: I like you gallery man (and your GT4 gallery too!) The style and quality of your pics are outstanding! I can't choose a fave, because I love 'em all! I particularly liked you RL Harley photoshoot, excellent angles, and amazing clarity! Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, fee free to check my galleries and leave comments. 👍

great pix jmx, they all look ver very cool 👍

i will see,perhaps i find some time to open a gallery by myself, but i will never reach ur perfection :scared: :)

wow, every single picture is so good, i can't choose a favourite. they are all really good angles and are all so crisp.

your gallery is amazing 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

WooooW!
It's still a miracle for me how you do those soft pictures as beautiful as you do. Damn I love it.

I'm doing my best to create nice shots, but I never get them to look as good as yours... 👍 👍

Wow... just...wow!

*Right click - set as backgroun*

Done

Amazing jmx.

Edit: I had to come back again to say that this latest picture is the best I've seen from TT to date. Again, great work.

many thanx for the comments :)👍

here's a new pic :) took a few hours of brushin' - still it was lotta fun. Hope you'll like it

click pic 2 jump to post#1

Back