[TT Tracks in GT4] Y viva España ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 100 comments
That's awesome VV
Can you guide me where I can obtain the extract/rebuild program for GT4/TT?

No wondering they pull out a DVD5 version
someone must be complete the extract program
It's great to know it works 👍

jammyozzy
Hey, if you can go from TT to GT4, it follows that you should be able to go from GT4 to TT. Maybe we will be able to test a Hayabusa at Le Mans after all.... :sly:

This sounds like an awesome idea. Can it be done VV?

VV
The TT Suzuka track :
http://vrrroummm.free.fr/tt/m3gtr_suzuka_in.wmv
http://vrrroummm.free.fr/tt/m3gtr_suzuka_out.wmv

And the TT Tsukuba track :
http://vrrroummm.free.fr/tt/clio_tsukuba_in.wmv
http://vrrroummm.free.fr/tt/clio_tsukuba_out.wmv

I hope to make a patch during the next days. It'll put four TT tracks in GT4 : Valencia, Infineon, Suzuka & Tsukuba (the other tracks are unchanged between GT4 and TT). Pal version first, Ntsc/U/C version after. ;)

Thanks VV! Could you look into adding the missing GT4 tracks into TT as well? I'd love to have the patch and everything. Please make a very, very thorough walkthrough for newbies like me. They use dual layer DVDs right?

hey VV,

i got a question.
Today i played the first time TT and i saw, that in TT you actually got Cockpit View for the Motorcycle.

Can you can of "manipulate" that and get a cockpit view for GT4?

VV, do you have any ideas how to extract "informations" while playing the game to activate a real car dashboard (tachometer, speed, etc)?

It will be (if possible) the next step in my cockpit upgrade...:)

Is there an easy way to change the tracks the new ones replace?

I really don't want to lose the tracks you've picked, to be honest.

Here are the standard tracks I would rather replace:

Suzuka West
Suzuka East
Motegi Short Course
Beginner Course

MistaX
Is there an easy way to change the tracks the new ones replace?

I really don't want to lose the tracks you've picked, to be honest.

Here are the standard tracks I would rather replace:

Suzuka West
Suzuka East
Motegi Short Course
Beginner Course

wait one sec..... does that mean, if i do that patch, the 4 replaced tracks will be gone forever? what about the back up.

cause i dont wanna loose the NORDSCHLEIFE at all!!:)

Christhedude
wait one sec..... does that mean, if i do that patch, the 4 replaced tracks will be gone forever? what about the back up.

cause i dont wanna loose the NORDSCHLEIFE at all!!:)

Not gone forever if you back them up, but you'd have to pull apart the backup again to replace them, which would be a pain in the ass if you want to add/remove them more than once.

Also, if you're burning the backup, that's a waste of DVDs.

From what I understand, the four tracks will only be replaced on the new DVD you burn. They will still be there on the original. I'm sure that it is just an easier way to inplement the tracks rather than trying to code the game for more (disc size could also be an issue).

Ebiggs
From what I understand, the four tracks will only be replaced on the new DVD you burn. They will still be there on the original. I'm sure that it is just an easier way to inplement the tracks rather than trying to code the game for more (disc size could also be an issue).
I didn't take into account people that use the original disk, because I don't. HDL FTW. I never use my GT4 disk, because I broke 2 GT3 DVDs in the past. I avoid CDs at all costs these days..

for those who are interested apply the patch
you should have your PS2 modded or running games with HD Loader/advance
and expected your GT4 image has been patched for running HDL or DVD-DL
and for people who use DVD5 version, it will be another story
please beware or you will be disappointed

edit> I want to do the track swapping myself
but my hard drive doesn't have enough space at the moment :mad:
lots of cleanup work to do

That great VV, but can you please anwer my question about "converting" cockit view from TT to GT4??!! :)

btw, please answer my Pm's.

Christhedude
That great VV, but can you please anwer my question about "converting" cockit view from TT to GT4??!! :)
Using or not a cockpit view in GT4 is a question of programming.
You must know that the VOL files only contain the data of the game.
So I'm sorry but I'm not qualified for this point.

Back