[TT Tracks in GT4] Y viva España ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 100 comments
I played around with this a little, and I found out that the CD/DVD generator generates an iml file only with the data of the layer you're currently viewing. If I'm viewing layer 0, it only puts in data from layer 0, if I view layer 1, it only puts in data of layer 1. But there must be a way to export an iml file that makes a double layer image with both layers together.

Any help?

EDIT: ahhh ... I just read in the help file that when making a dual layer disc, the iml files can only be exported separately for every layer. IML2ISO doesn't support combining two ISOs as far as I know, neither do I know an ISO editing tool that can put two ISOs into two layers.

There's one thing I'd like to say about all this. I have no problem in doing all the work that needs to be done. But one thing that makes me absolutely mad is that there are a lot of ways to do this, but every single one is blocked by a problem I run into. It's always a different problem, but anyway, there always is one. Totally pi**es me off! :mad:

Regards
the Interceptor

Just a thought, if it is possible to transfer tracks from tt to gt4, would it also be possible to transfer tracks from previous gt's to gt4? Say for instance Red Rock Valley? I loved that track and am so confused on why pd has chosen to abandon it..

Great work though, if I ever mod my ps2 I'll have to try it out.

Just a thought, if it is possible to transfer tracks from tt to gt4, would it also be possible to transfer tracks from previous gt's to gt4? Say for instance Red Rock Valley? I loved that track and am so confused on why pd has chosen to abandon it..

Great work though, if I ever mod my ps2 I'll have to try it out.

If you can figure out whether or not GT2 and GT4 use perfectly compatible graphics engines and track geometry data formats, you'll have your answer. And that answer is most likely a very solid "no."

I hate to necrobump, but is there a way to replace only Fuji 2005 with Valencia and nothing more?

I used a hex editor and looked through the NTSC patch VOL.xxx that that VV supplied and I found no indication of what was what. I don't want to lose the Nurb for sure... the only track I hate on is Fuji '05. I'd like to overwrite it with a REAL track like Valencia.

Hello People, I'd like to know if there's a way to change a ruf ctr2 for the 911GT3 from GT3? I will try this in next week, and i will put the diablo too, i have the gt4 ripkit to try, any idea?

LOL, I was Thinking about put the bugatti veyron from gt5? is a standar car in gt5 i guess it can works, if you have any idea please tell me.

Back