[TT Tracks in GT4] Y viva España ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 100 comments
jammyozzy
Hey, if you can go from TT to GT4, it follows that you should be able to go from GT4 to TT. Maybe we will be able to test a Hayabusa at Le Mans after all.... :sly:
I'll try with the Chinese TT version during the next days. But I'll wait until the PAL and NTSC/U/C TT versions are released to build the final patchs. ;)

I've used Sonix's GT4 DVD5 Backup Guide combined with your patch VV, and can report that it works with Swap Magic 3.6 Pro. I would've liked the TT Fuji 2005 version as well because it looks more "real", but as it is, I'm more than happy!

Cheers, man you rock! :)👍

ALPHA
PS: With TT you can save replays to USB, however Japanese replays can't be loaded with the Asian version and visa-versa have you been able to look into this?

Huh! How? It only has options for memory card 1 & 2. Will this allow other user to race ghost bikes?

tiptopcream
Huh! How? It only has options for memory card 1 & 2. Will this allow other user to race ghost bikes?
You can only save/view a replay transferred to a USB device, no ghost abilities which totally sucks. You have to go into the Replay Theatre, and use the bottom USB related icons. The regional protection really annoys me at the moment because you can't participate in the Official Japanese TT Time Attack.

VV reported that the USB saves are encoded and to stay tuned for some sort of patch (if possible) :)👍!

Samberto
Upload your ghost (.max preferred) and list your settings
Arcade Mode / Time Trial
Racing Medium Tires (Front and Rear)
Standard Power (0%)
Standard Weight (0%)
My ghost ? Later. ;)

ALPHA
You can only save/view a replay transferred to a USB device, no ghost abilities which totally sucks. You have to go into the Replay Theatre, and use the bottom USB related icons. The regional protection really annoys me at the moment because you can't participate in the Official Japanese TT Time Attack.

VV reported that the USB saves are encoded and to stay tuned for some sort of patch (if possible) :)👍!

I see it, thanks!

And you can race the Ghost bike. 👍

Got it working after an hour or so:

img00110mt.jpg

Thanks VV :)👍

VV
Come on, Sam ! 1'32.978 to beat.
I managed 1'33.624 after a few hours of wrestling with the DFP this afternoon. There’s definitely more in it, though I had to travel 200 km and back to enjoy Valencia on four wheels.;)

It’s wonderful having access to a fresh circuit. Thanks again mate.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Samb Valen 1.max
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
Samberto
I managed 1'33.624 after a few hours of wrestling with the DFP this afternoon. There’s definitely more in it, though I had to travel 200 km and back to enjoy Valencia on four wheels.;)
Here is my new ghost. ;)

Attachments

• VV_1.32.527.max
    24 KB · Views: 11
im jealous, tried the tt tracks to gt4 pal and it didnt work, everything was correct upto the point of rebuilding it, follwed instructions to the t but when i loaded gt4, if it didnt crash then It would still load up nurby, no sign of any of the tracks:ill:

one question, will I have to burn it to dual layer once I have patched it with new tracks and rebuilt it, or can i use pssdown to fit it on dvd 4.75gb, as im sure iso was bigger than 5gb when patched with new tracks.

I've just found this thread some days ago, and I wanted to try this thing immediately. It went very well, until I got to the point where I need to put the new GT4.VOL into the ISO image of GT4. I don't need to burn this, because I want to run the game off my PS2-HDD.
Unfortunately, I was not able to find a tool that allows me to exchange the old GT4.VOL with the new one within the ISO file, and at the same time obtains the second layer. Any ideas which program I could use?

Regards
the Interceptor

You have to rebuild the whole ISO with Sony cd/dvd generator
make sure they have correct orders by looking up the original LBA
it will generate a few iml files
then use iml2iso to create the iso file

or maybe there are some ISO editor allow you to replace the vol
but not sure if it is reliable
but since you are using HDD, it will only waste your time not your disc ;)

Yeah, I guess I'll have to stick with the first way. The second seemed to be much easier, but since I was not able to find an appropriate tool, what's the easy way worth if you can't walk it? :indiff:

Regards
the Interceptor

Actually someone ever tried to use Nero express to burn GT4:Prologue and able to run it
you may want to try it with the image recorder option to make the image
not sure if it is possible since it is not a DVD5 :lol:

At this very moment, IML2ISO is creating my new ISO file. I'll put it on my PS2 HDD immediately to see if it works. :sly:

EDIT: Although I created a double layered image with the CD/DVD creator, IML2ISO only produced an ISO with one layer. Is it possible that the exported iml file doesn't cover double layer images?

Regards
the Interceptor

Back