TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/ Merry christmas and happy new year 2017

• Thread starter xande1959
  • 259 comments
-MAZDA efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91 sports:soft online 100,0% 530 PP
-
The third generation of the RX-7, FD (with FD3S for Japan and JM1FD for the USA VIN), featured an updated body design. The 13B-REW was the first-ever mass-produced sequential twin-turbocharger system to export from Japan, boosting power to 255 PS (188 kW; 252 hp) in 1993 and finally 280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp) by the time production ended in Japan in 2002.

The FD RX-7 was Motor Trend's Import Car of the Year. When Playboy first reviewed the FD RX-7 in 1993, they tested it in the same issue as the [then] new Dodge Viper. In that issue, Playboy declared the RX-7 to be the better of the two cars. It went on to win Playboy's Car of the Year for 1993. The FD RX-7 also made Car and Driver's Ten Best list for 1993 through 1995, for every year in which it was sold state-side. June 2007Road & Track proclaimed "The ace in Mazda's sleeve is the RX-7, a car once touted as the purest, most exhilarating sports car in the world."[citation needed] After its introduction in 1991, it won the Automotive Researchers' and Journalists' Conference Car of the Year award in Japan.

The sequential twin turbocharged system was a very complex piece of engineering, developed with the aid ofHitachi and previously used on the domestic Cosmo series (JC Cosmo=90–95). The system was composed of two turbochargers, one to provide boost at low RPM. The second unit was on standby until the upper half of the rpm range during full throttle acceleration. The first turbocharger provided 10 psi (0.7 bar) of boost from 1800 rpm, and the second turbocharger was activated at 4000 rpm and also provided 10 psi (0.7 bar). The changeover process occurred at 4500 rpm, 8 psi (0.6 bar), was smooth, and provided linear acceleration and a wide torque curve throughout the entire rev range.

Handling in the FD was regarded as world-class, and it is still regarded as being one of the finest handling and the best balanced cars of all time.[citation needed] The continued use of the front-midship engine and drivetrain layout, combined with a 50:50 front-rear weight distribution ratio and low center of gravity, made the FD a very competent car at the limits.

Australia had a special high-performance version of the RX-7 in 1995, dubbed the RX-7 SP. This model was developed as a homologated road-going version of the factory race cars used in the 12-hour endurance races held at Bathurst, New South Wales, beginning in 1991 for the 1995 event held at Eastern Creek, Sydney, New South Wales. An initial run of 25 was made, and later an extra 10 were built by Mazda due to demand. The RX-7 SP produced 204 kW (274 hp) and 357 N·m (263 lb·ft) of torque, compared to the 176 kW (236 hp) and 294 N·m (217 lb·ft) of the standard version. Other changes included a race-developed carbon fibre nose cone and rear spoiler, a carbon fibre 120 L fuel tank (as opposed to the 76 L tank in the standard car), a 4.3:1-ratio rear differential, 17-inch wheels, larger brake rotors and calipers. An improved intercooler, exhaust, and modified ECU were also included. Weight was reduced significantly with the aid of further carbon fibre usage including lightweight vented bonnet and Recaro seats to reduce weight to 1050 kg (from 1150 kg). It was a serious road-going race car that matched their rivalPorsche 911 RS CS for the final year Mazda officially entered. The formula paid off when the RX-7 SP won the title, giving Mazda the winning 12hr trophy for a fourth straight year. The winning car also gained a podium finish at the international tarmac rally Targa Tasmania months later. A later special version, the Bathurst R, was released in 2001 to commemorate this, in Japan only.

In the United Kingdom, for 1992, customers were offered only one version of the FD, which was based on a combination of the US touring and the base model. For the following year, in a bid to speed up sales, Mazda reduced the price of the RX-7 to £25,000, down from £32,000, and refunded the difference to those who bought the car before that was announced. The FD continued to be imported to the UK until 1996. In 1998, for a car that had suffered from slow sales when it was officially sold, with a surge of interest and the benefit of a newly introduced SVA scheme, the FD would become so popular that there were more parallel and grey imported models brought into the country than Mazda UK had ever imported.

• Series 6 (1991–1995) was exported throughout the world and had the highest sales. In Japan, Mazda sold the RX-7 through its Efini brand as the Efini RX-7.Models in Japan included the Type R, the top-of-the-range Type RZ, the Type RB, the A-spec and the Touring X, which came with a four-speed automatic reducing power to 255 PS (188 kW; 252 hp). The others ran on the standard 265 PS (195 kW; 261 hp) engine with a five-speed manual gearbox. Only the 1993–1995 model years were sold in the U.S. and Canada. Series 6 came with 255 PS (188 kW; 252 hp) and 294 N·m (217 lb·ft). In the UK, only 124 examples of this model were sold through the official Mazda network. Only one spec. was available and it included twin oil-coolers, electric sunroof, cruise control and the rear storage bins in place of the back seats.
    • In 1993, three North American models were offered; the "base", the touring, and the R models. The touring FD included a sunroof, fog lights, leather seats, a rear window wiper and a Bose Acoustic Wave system. The R (R1 in 1993 and R2 in 1994–95) models featured stiffer suspensions, an aerodynamics package, purple-hued microfiber seats, and Z-rated tires. In 1994, a PEG (performance equipment group) model was offered. This model featured leather seats and a sunroof. It did not include the fog lights or Bose stereo of the touring package. In 1995, the touring package was replaced by the PEP (popular equipment package). The PEP package contained leather seats, sunroof and fog lights, but didn't have the Bose Stereo nor the rear window wiper.
    • NOTE:for a car with 384 HP has much torque it makes it very difficult at the exit of the curve with soft sports tire, tire now with soft and pleasant to drive in all situations and especially street circuit race.530 PP:cheers:

-LANCIA STRATOS '73 450 PP S:H
-
-STATS
. Distance Driven = 203,9 km
. changes = 1
. Date Acquired 03/11/2014

- CURRENT SPECS
. Displacement = 2,418 cc
. Max. Power = 251 HP / 6,400 rpm
. Max. Torque = 216,9 ft-lb/5,100
. Drivetrain /aspiration = MR/T
. Weight = 990 Kg
. Ballast Weight + 118 Kg
. Ballast Position - 24 %
. Front / Rear Weight Distribution = 45 : 55
. Power-to-Weight Ratio = 3,94 Kg/HP

-INSTALLED PARTS
.Weight Readution Stage 3
. Sports Ehaust
. Isometric Exhaust Manifold
. Intake Tuning
. High RPM Range Turbo Kit
. LSD (Triple-Plate Clutch Kit)
. Transmission (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch)
. Suspension KIT.
. Racing Brakes

- TUNING
. SUSPEMSION BRAKE DISCS & CALIPERS
. 111 (F) Ride Height (R) 131 6 (F) / (R) 4
. 6,31 (F) Spring Rate (R) 11,78
. 7 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 6
. 8 (F) Dampers (ext:) (R) 8
. 5 (F) Anti-roll Bars (R) 6

- CAMBER ANGLE(-)
. 4,3 (f) / (r) 2,7
- TOE ANGLE
. -0,19 (f) / +0,33

- TRANSMISSION
. Final gear = 4,341
. 270 km/h
. 1ª 2,886
. 2ª 1,887
. 3ª 1,292
. 4ª 1,000
. 5ª 0,762

- LSD
. 00 / 11
. 00 / 12
. 00 / 05

- power limiter = 92,9 %
- NOTE:good car very difficult to test the patience of the testers.
IMG_0007_1_.JPG

Hi xande 1959, I've decided to take some time out and visit the garages I've haven't had the chance to see yet, I've already tried your Stratos (Difficult Car Of The Month) and I will definitely try a couple more, real nice choice you have and real cool tuning sheet, and by the way, thanks for sharing your Stratos tune with us, it's alway great to see how we can find different solutions to the same problem. i know how much work all of this is, but if you could update your index on your OP it would be most helpful to find the cars. I also hope you managed to fix those scratches I made on that blue car, it wasn't intentional you know, i just don't know how to use the left pedal.:lol:
Have a great day, will be back soon.:cheers:

Hi xande 1959, I've decided to take some time out and visit the garages I've haven't had the chance to see yet, I've already tried your Stratos (Difficult Car Of The Month) and I will definitely try a couple more, real nice choice you have and real cool tuning sheet, and by the way, thanks for sharing your Stratos tune with us, it's alway great to see how we can find different solutions to the same problem. i know how much work all of this is, but if you could update your index on your OP it would be most helpful to find the cars. I also hope you managed to fix those scratches I made on that blue car, it wasn't intentional you know, i just don't know how to use the left pedal.:lol:
Have a great day, will be back soon.:cheers:
-hi welcome turnlef is my humble garage, the one month burned my PS3 HD lost everything, bought another a short time I am organizing my tunings, I will try until the end of the month dia.tenha put everything in one day and a pleasure:cheers:👍

-SUBARO IMPREZA Sedan WRX Sti spec (Type-ll) 500 PP sports:hard
Introduced in early March 1993 , the Impreza was offered in either front -wheel drive for sedan station wagon or hatchback versions . In late 1995 a 2 door coupe version was introduced . Initial engine choices included 1.6 , 1.8 , 2.0, and Turbo ( 2.0 ) .
The Outback Sport introduced in 1995 , was the top trim level of the Impreza Station Wagon model , even without significant mechanical or performance changes . The Outback Sport package was available on the Impreza sedan or coupe .
The Outback Sport was offered with some optional equipment such as a compass , outside temperature indicator and barometer in the upper panel.
Versions were presented LX , GL and Sport . LX models were only offered with front wheel drive and the 1.6 . The Sport Version 2.0 had an engine .
In 1994, Subaru introduced Subaru Technica International ( STi ) versions of the Impreza WRX in the Japanese domestic market ( JDM ) . Geared for race and rally , the RA versions were lighter , stripped and durability .
Special editions of the Impreza were very common in Japan and Europe , many were able to win the World Rally Championship. These issues include the Series McRae , 555 , Catalunya , Terzo , RB5 , P1 , and 22B .
The Impreza received a small external facelift in 1997 , followed by an interior redesign in 1998 , using the new redesigned dashboard .
Among the most notable issues is 22B , where a Type R coupe was taken from the production line and customized by STi , among the changes were a complete 2.0 engine enlarged to 2.2 ( 1.994cc of 2,212 cc kit for enlargement and Body ), generating 280 horsepower.
Launched in 1998 , it was the closest to the rally car that competed in the same year .
The acronym simply means 22B engine displacement ( 2.2 ) and the initial letter of Bilstein brand , which provided the suspension parts .
- In 2004, the model was restyled, rectangular headlights were adopted in the form of "tears" benefiting its aerodynamics. For the North American market, the new version was released with 2.5 engine (Sedan) and RS TS 2.5 (Station Wagon). The Sport Package was optional for the RS, and the WRX could be ordered with Premium Package. The RS, TS, Outback Sport, WRX, and were available with manual transmission 5-speed automatic or 4, while the STi had a unique 6-speed manual gearbox.
-
. http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570889518_01
- to say this car can guarantee the SEASONAL EVENTS 1:18. *** Matterhorn Riffelsee,:cheers::gtpflag:👍👍

-BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 480 PP s:h

IMG_0067_1_.JPG

-note:
all cars that have more understeering, but what an evil that comes to well, because of max torque, the better to control, in this case for those who choose to drive it all off so abs = 1.
I tested it all off my time in Madrid was 1:33.968.
then tested in seasonal events to help: (Blind Spot Indicator / Active Steering / Traction Control = 1 / abs = 1 / Skid Recovery Force /) my best time was 1:29,766 still not satisfied but I'll post for personal good luck testers .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TUNING SHOP
. paint (Azzurro )

- TUNING PARTS
. tires (sports: hard)
. suspension kit
. brake kits
. Transmission (fully customizable dog-clutch )
. triple-plate cliutch kit
. carbon drive shaft
. fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
. Engine stage 1

- BODY
. weight redution stage 3

- MAX. POWER .............................. 315 HP
- MAX. TORQUE ............................. 307 ft-lb
- WEIGHT ....................................... 1,231 Kg
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO ....... 3,90 Kg / HP
- Front / Rear weight distribution . 51 : 49
- Displacement ............................... 2,979 cc

- SUSPENSION Brake discs & calipers
. 70 (F) ride height (R) 70 5 (F) / (R) 8
. 5,27 (F) spring rate (R) 7,47
. 2 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 3
. 4 (F) Dampers (ext:) (R) 5
. 5 (F) Anti-roll bars (R) 4

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0,2 (F) / (R) 0,0

- TOE ANGLE
. +0,05 (F) / (R) + 0,34

- TRANSMISSION
. FINAL GEAR = 5,000
. 200 Km/h
. 1ª2,520
. 2ª1,848
. 3ª1,554
. 4ª1,233
. 5ª1,021
. 6ª0,937
- FINAL GEAR = 3,500

- LSD
. 00 / 08
. 00 / 11
. 00 / 29
- POWER LIMITER =97,7 %
.:cheers:👍:gtpflag:

-BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 480 PP s:h
IMG_0067_1_.JPG

-note:
all cars that have more understeering, but what an evil that comes to well, because of max torque, the better to control, in this case for those who choose to drive it all off so abs = 1.
I tested it all off my time in Madrid was 1:33.968.
then tested in seasonal events to help: (Blind Spot Indicator / Active Steering / Traction Control = 1 / abs = 1 / Skid Recovery Force /) my best time was 1:29,766 still not satisfied but I'll post for personal good luck testers .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TUNING SHOP
. paint (Azzurro )

- TUNING PARTS
. tires (sports: hard)
. suspension kit
. brake kits
. Transmission (fully customizable dog-clutch )
. triple-plate cliutch kit
. carbon drive shaft
. fully customizable mechanical limited slip differential
. Engine stage 1

- BODY
. weight redution stage 3

- MAX. POWER .............................. 315 HP
- MAX. TORQUE ............................. 307 ft-lb
- WEIGHT ....................................... 1,231 Kg
- POWER-TO-WEIGHT RATIO ....... 3,90 Kg / HP
- Front / Rear weight distribution . 51 : 49
- Displacement ............................... 2,979 cc

- SUSPENSION Brake discs & calipers
. 70 (F) ride height (R) 70 5 (F) / (R) 8
. 5,27 (F) spring rate (R) 7,47
. 4 (F) Dampers (ext:) (R) 5
. 5 (F) Anti-roll bars (R) 4

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0,2 (F) / (R) 0,0

- TOE ANGLE
. +0,05 (F) / (R) + 0,34

- TRANSMISSION
. FINAL GEAR = 5,000
. 200 Km/h
. 1ª2,520
. 2ª1,848
. 3ª1,554
. 4ª1,233
. 5ª1,021
. 6ª0,937
- FINAL GEAR = 3,500

- LSD
. 00 / 08
. 00 / 11
. 00 / 29
- POWER LIMITER =97,7 %
.:cheers:👍:gtpflag:
This was not the car that I came to try out, but what the hell I fell on it and might as well try it. (Was and will try your Challenger R/T eventually). Nice job mate, love the smoothness it has, I never got close to your best time, sometimes we just get to use to a way of driving that it takes a lot of time to adapt to something new, at least for me it is. The only two things I could/am complaining (well actually three) is I felt it didn't push/accelerate enough on the long straights, the second is there was quite a bit of oversteer on the last hairpin curve. I really like that you experiment with the camber angle, too many people shy away from that. I also like the grip it had and was quite surprised that I could go over those red/white thingies (can't find the english word for it) without losing control even with your suspension very close to the ground. The last thing is that you beat me (lol), nice work, If you want sometime we can talk shop and exchange ideas on tuning, might be fun and educational to see how we test things differently and maybe help us both. (I came this close to putting a....what the hell wait here I'm going to ...get ...one.......lghr17100old-school-statler-and-waldorf-poster.jpg Have a good day and keep on drivin'👍:cheers:👍, I'd go for another cheers but I've got to drive home, can't afford to get caught with one drink to many.

This was not the car that I came to try out, but what the hell I fell on it and might as well try it. (Was and will try your Challenger R/T eventually). Nice job mate, love the smoothness it has, I never got close to your best time, sometimes we just get to use to a way of driving that it takes a lot of time to adapt to something new, at least for me it is. The only two things I could/am complaining (well actually three) is I felt it didn't push/accelerate enough on the long straights, the second is there was quite a bit of oversteer on the last hairpin curve. I really like that you experiment with the camber angle, too many people shy away from that. I also like the grip it had and was quite surprised that I could go over those red/white thingies (can't find the english word for it) without losing control even with your suspension very close to the ground. The last thing is that you beat me (lol), nice work, If you want sometime we can talk shop and exchange ideas on tuning, might be fun and educational to see how we test things differently and maybe help us both. (I came this close to putting a....what the hell wait here I'm going to ...get ...one.......View attachment 135438 Have a good day and keep on drivin'👍:cheers:👍, I'd go for another cheers but I've got to drive home, can't afford to get caught with one drink to many.
would love to exchange ideas on adjustments transmission line my greatest difficulty, spreadsheet use *** GT6 QUICK TUNE *** then I go to the circuit where he has a racing event, top speed test mostly straight, and lower speed in the stretch made it will setting gears, have since hit other not in the case of BMW apparently wrong. still my greatest difficulty not to speak English, so I can write and use bad because google translator. but we can exchange information. Thanks friend for his dedication:cheers:👍

- MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 650 PP racing:soft
Mercedes-Benz lança o SLS AMG GT3 ‘45th Anniversary’
Limitada a 5 unidades, edição tem pegada de automobilismo.
Motor 6.3 V8 é supervisionado pelo piloto Bernd Schneider.
-
A sports division of Mercedes-Benz, AMG, initiates a unique series of birthday for his most famous model, the SLS AMG GT3 (one with gull wing doors). Call SLS AMG GT3 '45th Anniversary ', the special version aims to collectors and is hand made. Only 5 units will be produced.
Under the hood is the 6.3 V8 engine, supervised by Bernd Schneider, former German Formula 1 driver and five-time champion of the DTM, which helps in the development of AMG vehicles.
sls-amg-gt3-620.jpg

. http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570753723_04

Matterhorn_Rotenboden_3.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to the Mercedes Benz AMG gt3, are you using the standard LSD settings ? You usually use a custom LSD. Look forward to trying some of your newer tunes. Thank you.

Last edited:
- yes sgeti use custom LSD. but in this car it comes complete

-LSD
. 00 / 10
. 00 / 15
. 00 / 12

. Thank sgeti by observation of LSD

Last edited:
- BMW Z4 GT3 '11 650 PP Racing : Hard
An FIA GT3-specification car available to private teams. [11] While the production version of the BMW Z4 has a six-cylinder engine, the GT3 car is powered by a 4.4-liter eight-cylinder engine derived from the BMW M3 GTS Which produces approx. 515 PS (379 kW, 508 bhp). The weight of the BMW Z4 GT3 is approx. 1,190 kilograms (2,624 lb). In its first year of racing, the car PROVED competitive in the FIA GT3 European Championship as well as not only emerging victorious from the Dubai 24 Hour endurance event, but Also heading to second place from a low 49th position at the 2011 24 Hours of Spa -Francorchamps event by the Need for Speed Team Schubert. [12]

Nobuteru Taniguchi and Taku Bamba were the champions of the GT300 class in the 2011 Super GT season.
N_rburgring_24h_1.jpg

. http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570457443_03

- BMW Vision Gran Turismo 620 PP
pleasant surprise that this car. quite good, safe and predictable in any circuit up in the rain.

-
IMG_0016_1__1.JPG

Specifications
Performance Points:
620 PP
Max. Power:
569 HP
Weight:
1180 kg
Weight Distribution (F/R):
5050 / -4950
Displacement:
3000 cc
Max. Torque:
527 ft-lb
Drivetrain:
FR
Game Version:
Controller Type:
Steering Wheel
Tires
Tires (Front):
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear):
Racing: Soft
Parts & Modifications
Pit Service:
  • Change Oil
Suspension
Ride Height (F/R):
79 / 75
Spring Rate (F/R):
12.51 / 14.69
Dampers - Comp. (F/R):
5 / 4
Dampers - Ext. (F/R):
6 / 5
Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):
3 / 2
Camber Angle (F/R):
1.2 / 0.9
Toe Angle (F/R):
-0.18 / -0.08
Brake Balance (F/R):
4 / 3
Drivetrain
Initial Torque (F/R):
00 / 07
Accel. Sensitivity (F/R):
00 / 15
Braking Sensitivity (F/R):
00 / 09
Power
Power Limiter:
100%
Body
Downforce (F/R):
400 / 650
Driving Aids
Traction Control:
ABS Level:
N_rburgring_24h.jpg

Last edited:
Cadillac Cien
-
The Cadillac Cien is a two-door Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout high performance sports coupé concept carcreated by Cadillac and unveiled at the 2002 Detroit Auto Show to celebrate Cadillac's 100th anniversary ("cien" is Spanishfor one hundred, which compares the Buick Centieme). It was designed by Simon Cox[1] and was featured in the 2005 filmThe Island.

The Cadillac Cien had a longitudinally mounted 60-degree, 7.5-liter V-12 which produced 750 hp (559 kW) and 450 lb·ft (610 N·m) of torque. This experimental engine featured direct injection and displacement on demand, which allowed the engine to run on only six or fewer cylinders under light load. The Cien was designed at General Motors' Advanced Design Studio in England and built as a fully working road-going vehicle with the help of the UK-based engineering and motorsport company Prodrive. The Cien's monocoque chassis and body are made of carbon fiber composite[2] and its design was inspired by the F-22 Raptor.[3]

- CAR SETTINGS -
. performance points .............................. 600
. max. power ........................................ 688 hp
. weight ............................................... 1.208 Kg
. front/rear weight distribution ................. 48:52
. displacement ...................................... 7.500 cc
. max. torque ........................................ 553 ft-lb
. power-to-weight ratio ........................... 1.75 Kg/HP

- SUSPENSION - KIT --------------------- RACING BRAKES (KIT)
. 107 (F) ride height (R) 101 ------------ 5 (F) / (R) 7
. 13,41 (F) spring rate (R) 9,17
. 5 (F) dampers (Comp) (R) 4
. 6 (F) dampers (ext) (R) 5
. 4 (F) anti-roll bars (R) 5
- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0.0 (F) / (R) 0.0
- TOE ANGLE
. -0,12 (F) / (R) +0,32

- TRANSMISSSION -(fully customizable dog-clutch...)
. 310 Km/h
. 1ª3,929
. 2ª2,647
. 3ª1,933
. 4ª1,481
. 5ª1,189
. 6ª1,002
. final gear = 4.150

- DRIVETRAIN (fully customizable mechanical.../triple-plate clutchkit)
. 00 (F) inicial torque (R) 10
. 00 (F) accel.senci....(R) 24
. 00 (F) braking sens..(R) 17

- POWER -(intake tuning/ supercharger / nitro )
. power limiter = 81,1 %

- BODY -(weight redution stage 3/ carbon hood /window weight red.)
. 120 (F) downforce (R) 370
. ballast weight 20 Kg
. ballast position 50 %

Last edited:
- LAMBORGUINI COUNTACH LP400 '74
. - The Lamborghini Countach was a supercar produced by Lamborghini in Italy. The first prototype emerged in 1971, and production lasted until 1990. Was not the first car angled lines and wedge-shaped, but it certainly was one of those who helped to popularize the concept, present in many other supercars since. Also popularized the idea of "pushing" the passenger compartment forward in order to accommodate a larger engine.
At that time, baptize brand models with the name of famous bulls, it was the tradition of the brand, and no exception to regra.O Countach Countach was the last car owned by Ferruccio Lamborghini
In 2004 the car was listed as number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s magazine Sports Car International, and tenth in the list Top Sports Cars of the 1980s.

Specifications
Performance Points:
550 PP
Max. Power:
532 HP
Weight:
1178 kg
45 : 55
Displacement:
3929 cc
Max. Torque:
339 ft-lb
Drivetrain:
MR
Game Version:
1.09*
Controller Type:
Steering Wheel
Tires
Tires (Front):
Sports: Soft
Tires (Rear):
Parts & Modifications
Aero Kit:
Standard
Flat Floor:
Standard
Rear Wing:
No Wing
Wheel Model:
PDI P525N
Suspension Kit:
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission:
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch:
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine:
Stage 3
Exhaust:
Racing Exhaust
Other Parts:
  • Racing Brake Kit
  • Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  • Sports ECU
  • Intake Tuning
  • Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
Suspension
Ride Height (F/R):
105 / 115
Spring Rate (F/R):
7.41 / 11.01
Dampers - Comp. (F/R):
2 / 1
Dampers - Ext. (F/R):
3 / 4
Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):
6 / 6
Camber Angle (F/R):
0.5 / 1.5
Toe Angle (F/R):
-0.02 / 0.19
Brake Balance (F/R):
6 / 9
Transmission
Max. Speed:
330 kph
1st Gear:
2nd Gear:
3rd Gear:
4th Gear:
5th Gear:
Final Gear:
Drivetrain
Initial Torque (F/R):
00 / 14
00 / 25
00 / 21
F/R Torque Distribution:

Power
Power Limiter:
99.4%
Body
Ballast Weight:
113 kg
Ballast Position:
-27%
Driving Aids
Traction Control:
ABS Level:

Last edited:
Good job on the Lamborghini Xande!! It's a lot of fun! I've added it to the new GT6 Directory (not yet published) too.

- CONCEPT CARS -

Concept car or concept car (the English expression concept car), designates an experimental vehicle in the automotive industry apply new concepts (aesthetic, technical and technological level of allto) for public display and analysis expecializados means. It also applies to motorcycles and other road vehicles.

A concept car can eventually lead to a production vehicle in series or just be used as "exercise in style" in which the manufacturer intends to demonstrate the trends that assumes IRAM determine the future of automobiles. The collection of reactions from the public, the press and the industry allows to developers to stop or continue with the production of the ideas presented.

Are generally characterized by its bold design, by coating or unusual body materials ranging from paper to carbon fiber, with special opening doors, using three, six or more wheels, and other features not yet seen in cars of the day -to-day.

Sometimes present new proposals in the area of drive, with high capacity or unusual power engines and innovative ways of working as well as hybrid engines (that supporting different forms of energy).

. HONDA NSX-R CONCEPT '01
. INFINITI COUPE CONCEPT '06
. GT-R CONCEPT (tokyo motor show 2001 )'01
. SUZUKI concept-S2 '03
. MAZDA RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
. TOYOTA FT-86ll '11
. MAZDA RX-8 Concept (Type-ll) '01
. LEXUS IS RACING CONCEPT '08
. PONTIAC Solstice Coupe Concept '02

. ACURA DN-X '02
. FORD GT Concept '02

Specifications

Performance Points:
500 PP
Max. Power:
371 HP
Weight:
1270 kg
4654 / -4554
Displacement:
3179 cc
Max. Torque:
287 ft-lb
Drivetrain:
MR
Game Version:
Controller Type:
Steering Wheel
Tires
Tires (Front):
Tires (Rear):
Parts & Modifications
Suspension Kit:
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission:
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch:
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine:
Stage 2
Other Parts:
  • Racing Brake Kit
  • Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  • Intake Tuning
  • Isometric Exhaust Manifold
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
Suspension
Ride Height (F/R):
96 / 113
Spring Rate (F/R):
9.01 / 10.93
Dampers - Comp. (F/R):
3 / 4
Dampers - Ext. (F/R):
8 / 7
Anti-Roll Bars (F/R):
4 / 3
Camber Angle (F/R):
1.7 / 1.1
Toe Angle (F/R):
0.26 / 0.34
Brake Balance (F/R):
6 / 4
Transmission
Max. Speed:
310 kph
1st Gear:
2nd Gear:
3rd Gear:
4th Gear:
5th Gear:
6th Gear:
Final Gear:
Drivetrain
Initial Torque (F/R):
00 / 08
00 / 15
00 / 11
F/R Torque Distribution:
4654 / -4554
Power
Power Limiter:
99.9%
Driving Aids
Traction Control:
ABS Level:

Last edited:
- PONTIAC Solstice Coupe Concept '02
The Pontiac Solstice was a sports car from the Pontiac division of General Motors. Introduced at the 2004 North American International Auto Show, the Solstice roadster began production in Wilmington, Delaware,[1] starting in mid-2005 for the 2006 model year. The exterior styling of the production Solstice is similar to that of the 2002 Solstice concept[2] that preceded it. Production of the Solstice was to be running before summer 2005, but delays at the Wilmington plantpushed volume production to the fourth quarter.[3] The new hardtop targa top2009 model was announced in mid-2008.[4] The Solstice uses the GM Kappa platform, which also underpins the Saturn Sky, Opel GT, and Daewoo G2X.

The Solstice was nominated for the North American Car of the Year award andDesign of the Year award from the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada(AJAC) for 2006. It was a runaway hit for Pontiac, with 7,000 orders in the first 10 days of availability and 6,000 more orders before winter. Although first-year production was planned at 7,000, GM apologized to customers for delays and increased production, delivering 10,000 by March 1.

The 2008 economic recession caused auto sales to plummet and, under pressure from the US government, GM agreed to eliminate the Pontiac Division. Production ended with the closure of the Wilmington Assembly plant in July 2009.

1280px-Pontiac_Solstice_Coupe.jpg

- custon Parts
. Wheels ( RAYS 57Ultim...)
. Paint (body = GT6 Matte 008 / Wheels = GT6 Chrome 013 / Bbrake Caliper GT6 chrome 012)

- Tuning Parts
. Tires Confort : soft
. Suspension Kit ( Height Adjustable,fully customizacle S.)
. Racing Brakes
. Transmission (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch T..)
. Triple-plate Clutch kit
. Carbon Drive Shaft
. Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Diffe...)
. Engine ( Stage 1 )
. BODY ( Weight Radution = Stage 3 )

- Performance points = 450
. Max. Power = 242 HP / 5,900 rpm
. Weight = 1,093 Kg
. Front / Rear Weight Distribution = 54 : 46
. Displacement = 2,200 cc
. Max. Torque = 231,6 ft-lb 2,600 rpm
. Drivetrain = FR
. Powe-to-Weight Ratio = 4,51 Kg / HP

- SUSPENSION --------------------------------------- Brake Discs & calipers
. 92 (F) Ride Height (R) 102 ---------------------- 6 (F) / (R) 2
. 5,95 (F) Spring Rate (R) 5,20
. 6 (F) Dampers (ext : ) (R) 5
. 5 (F) Anti-roll Bars (R) 4

. CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 1,5 (F) / (R) 1,1
. TOE ANGLE
. +0,17 (F) / (R) +0,30

. TRANSMISSION
. 300 Km/h
. 1ª 2,530
. 2ª 1,758
. 3ª 1,393
. 4ª 1,123
. 5ª 0,983
. 6ª 0,809
. Final Gear = 3,700

. LSD
. 00 / 06
. 00 / 13
. 00 / 05

. Power limiter = 96,6 %

. Ballast Position = 50 %

1280px-2009_Pontiac_Solstice_GXP_coupe_rear_--_11-13-2009.jpg

- Infinit Coupe concept '06
. 100 % online ABS= 0
infiniti_coupe_concept_dv_06_DAS_013.jpg

- TUNING PARTS -

. Tires = Sports:soft
. Suspension Kit (Height-Adjustable,Fully Customizable Suspension )
. Brake Kits
. Transmission (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch T...)
. Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
. Carbon Drive shaft
. Fully Customizable Mechanical limited Slip Differential
. Engine tuning Stage 3
. Sports Computer
. Racing Exhaust
. Isometric Exhaust M.
. Catalytic Converter:Sports
. Intake Tuning
. Weight Redution Stage 3

- Performance Points =530 PP
. Max. Power = 496 HP / 8,000 rpm
. Max. Torque = 357,3 ft-lb / 6,500 rpm
. Weight = 1,380 Kg
. Front / Rear Weight Distribution = 52 : 48
. Drivetrain = FR
. Power-to-Weight Ratio = 2,78 Kg / HP

- SUSPENSION ....................................................... Brake Discs & calipers

. 125 (F) Ride Height (R) 118 .............................. 5 (F) / (R) 7
. 12,68 (F) Spring Rate (R) 10,18
. 4 (F) Dampers (comp :) (R) 3
. 7 (F) Dampers (ext : ) (R) 6
. 3 (F) Anti-roll bars (R) 5

- Camber Angle (-)
. 1,8 (F) / (R) 2,1
- Toe Angle
. -0,18 (F) / (R) +0,60

- TRANSMISSION
. 330 Km/h
. 1ª 3,586
. 2ª 2,387
. 3ª 1,731
. 4ª 1,317
. 5ª 1,052
. 6ª 0,882

. FINAL GEAR = 4,000

- LSD
. 00 / 06
. 00 / 15
. 00 / 22

- Power limiter = 99,6 %
- Ballast Position = 50 %
- Ballast Weight = 32 Kg

. I tuned this concept at Mount Panorama Motor circuit without ABS with all aids off, this car impresses with 530 pp:tup:

- PONTIAC Solstice Coupe Concept '02
The Pontiac Solstice was a sports car from the Pontiac division of General Motors. Introduced at the 2004 North American International Auto Show, the Solstice roadster began production in Wilmington, Delaware,[1] starting in mid-2005 for the 2006 model year. The exterior styling of the production Solstice is similar to that of the 2002 Solstice concept[2] that preceded it. Production of the Solstice was to be running before summer 2005, but delays at the Wilmington plantpushed volume production to the fourth quarter.[3] The new hardtop targa top2009 model was announced in mid-2008.[4] The Solstice uses the GM Kappa platform, which also underpins the Saturn Sky, Opel GT, and Daewoo G2X.

The Solstice was nominated for the North American Car of the Year award andDesign of the Year award from the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada(AJAC) for 2006. It was a runaway hit for Pontiac, with 7,000 orders in the first 10 days of availability and 6,000 more orders before winter. Although first-year production was planned at 7,000, GM apologized to customers for delays and increased production, delivering 10,000 by March 1.

The 2008 economic recession caused auto sales to plummet and, under pressure from the US government, GM agreed to eliminate the Pontiac Division. Production ended with the closure of the Wilmington Assembly plant in July 2009.

1280px-Pontiac_Solstice_Coupe.jpg

- custon Parts
. Wheels ( RAYS 57Ultim...)
. Paint (body = GT6 Matte 008 / Wheels = GT6 Chrome 013 / Bbrake Caliper GT6 chrome 012)

- Tuning Parts
. Tires Confort : soft
. Suspension Kit ( Height Adjustable,fully customizacle S.)
. Racing Brakes
. Transmission (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch T..)
. Triple-plate Clutch kit
. Carbon Drive Shaft
. Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited Slip Diffe...)
. Engine ( Stage 1 )
. BODY ( Weight Radution = Stage 3 )

- Performance points = 450
. Max. Power = 242 HP / 5,900 rpm
. Weight = 1,093 Kg
. Front / Rear Weight Distribution = 54 : 46
. Displacement = 2,200 cc
. Max. Torque = 231,6 ft-lb 2,600 rpm
. Drivetrain = FR
. Powe-to-Weight Ratio = 4,51 Kg / HP

- SUSPENSION --------------------------------------- Brake Discs & calipers
. 92 (F) Ride Height (R) 102 ---------------------- 6 (F) / (R) 2
. 5,95 (F) Spring Rate (R) 5,20
. 6 (F) Dampers (ext : ) (R) 5
. 5 (F) Anti-roll Bars (R) 4

. CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 1,5 (F) / (R) 1,1
. TOE ANGLE
. +0,17 (F) / (R) +0,30

. TRANSMISSION
. 300 Km/h
. 1ª 2,530
. 2ª 1,758
. 3ª 1,393
. 4ª 1,123
. 5ª 0,983
. 6ª 0,809
. Final Gear = 3,700

. LSD
. 00 / 06
. 00 / 13
. 00 / 05

. Power limiter = 96,6 %

. Ballast Position = 50 %

1280px-2009_Pontiac_Solstice_GXP_coupe_rear_--_11-13-2009.jpg
Thank you xande 👍

Hey Xande. I've been testing your older tunes because you have always used camber, therefore almost all your tunes should work on the latest game version. You've always been a good tuner! In my opinion, because you have always used camber, that your tunes still work great on game version 1.09 and later. Good work! 👍

- Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03

. Concept S2 is the evolution of the Concept S introduced at the 2002 Paris Auto
Show. Inspired by the image of busy women driving the streets of Europe, this
eye-catching, pearlescent lemon yellow compact four-seater is certain to stand
out from the crowd. Its casual and sporty appearance is further heightened by
the open-air feature of a three-piece, fully automatic rotating/retracting roof.
On the inside, a large 13-inch monitor serves as a display for a wide range
of information technology functions such as navigation, email and security.
Concept S2 is powered by an all-aluminum 1.6L engine paired with a six-speed
semi-automatic transmission. Suzuki’s show theme, “Small cars for a big
future,” is fully represented in this concept. In fact, Suzuki hinted that
the Concept S2 is the basis of two small cars to be introduced in 2004. Stand
by.

- Ver. 1.11

- Performance Points = 450 PP

- Max.Power = 242 HP / 7,100rpm

- Max.Torque = 195,8 ft-lb / 5,500 rpm

- Weight = 1,012 Kg

- Front/ Rear Weight Distribution = 55 : 45

- Disdplacement = 1,597 cc

- Power-to-Weight Ratio = 4,22 Kg/HP

- Drivetrain = FF

- SUSPENSION (height-Adjustable,Fully Customizable)

. 122 (F) Ride Height (R) 118

. 3,17 (F) Spring Rate (R) 3,09

. 5 (F) Dampers (comp:) (R) 4

. 7 (F) Dampers (ext : ) (R) 6

. 3 (F) Anti-Roll Bars (R) 2

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)

. 0,5 (F) / (R) 0,8

- TOE ANGLE

. -0,10 (F) / (R) +0,30

- RACING BRAKES (Brake Discs & Calipers )

. 4 (F) / (R) 7

- TRANSMISSION (Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch ...)

. Max . Speed 260 Km/h

. 1ª 4,758

. 2ª 3,172

. 3ª 2,254

. 4ª 1,683

. 5ª 1,340

. 6ª 1,155

- Final Gear = 3,250

- DRIVETRAIN (Fully customizable mechanical/triple-plate clutch kit)

. 18

. 11

. 08

- POWER ( engine tuning stage 1/ semi-racing exhaust./ isometric /intake tuning/ Mid RPM Range turbo kit)

- BODY

. Ballast Weight = 12 Kg

. Ballast Position = -50 %

. tires sports : soft

- NISSAN GT-R Concept(Tokyo Motor Show 2001)'01
Between 1969 and 1974, and again between 1989 and 2002, Nissan produced a high performance version of its Skyline sedan called the Nissan Skyline GT-R. This car proved to be iconic for Nissan[8][9] and achieved much fame and success on road and track. The Nissan GT-R, although no longer carrying the "Skyline" badge, has heritage in the Nissan Skyline GT-R. Like the later generations of the Skyline GT-Rs, the Nissan GT-R is four-wheel drive with a twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine and has the signature four round tail lights. However, the GT-R is an entirely new model sharing little with its Skyline siblings and is a complete redesign from previous Skylines rather than an incremental evolution; the four-wheel-steering HICAS system has been removed and the former straight-6 RB26DETT engine has been replaced with a new V6 VR38DETT.[10] Because of the GT-R's heritage, the chassis code for the all-new version has been called CBA-R35,[11] or 'R35' for short (where CBA is the prefix for emission standard), carrying on the naming trend from previous Skyline GT-R generations. The GT-R has also retained its Skyline predecessor's nickname Godzilla,[12] given to it by the Australian motoring publication Wheels in its July 1989 edition. Additionally, the GT-R has carried over the tradition of using a twin-turbocharged 6 cylinder engine transmitting power through a 4-wheel drive system, much like previous generation GT-R's.

Tokyo Motor Show in 2001 to preview what a 21st-century GT-R would look like.[13] At the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show, Nissan unveiled a redesigned concept, the GT-R Proto, stating that the production GT-R would be 80–90% based on this concept.[14]

-VER. 1.11
. Performance Points = 600 PP
. Max. Power = 664 HP / 6,400 rpm
. Max. Torque = 644.8 ft-lb / 5,400 rpm
. Weight = 1,263 Kg
. Displacement = --- cc
. Drivetrain = 4 WD
. Power-to-Weight Ratio = 1,90 Kg/HP

- SUSPENSION (Height-Adjustable,Fully Cust...)
. 121 (F) Ride Height (R) 116
. 9,99 (F) Spring Rate (R) 12,59
. 9 (F) Dampers (ext: ) (R) 8
. 4 (F) Anti-Roll bars (R) 6

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0,2 (F) / (R) 1,6
- TOE ANGLE
. -0,07 (F) / (R) +0,10
. brakes
6 (F) / (R) 6

- TTRANSMISSION ( Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch...)
. 350 Km/h
. 1ª 3,805
. 2ª 2,652
. 3ª 1,977
. 4ª 1,560
. 5ª 1,303
. 6ª 1,100
. 7ª 0,972
- Final Gear = 3,445

- DRIVETRAIN (Fully Cust.Mechanical/Triple-plate Clutch kit/Carbon D. Shaft/ )
. LSD
. 06 (F) / (R) 11
. 18 (F) / (R) 24
. 08 (F) / (R) 14
- TORQUE-DISTRIBUTING CENTER DIF...
. 39 (F) / (R) 61

- POWER (Racing Exhaust/ Isometric E.Manifold/Catalytic Conv: Sports/Inyake Tuning/Mid RPM R.Turbo Kit)
. Limiter = 96,4 %

- BODY (Weight Reduction Stage 3/ )

. Tires = Racing:Hard and Sports:soft

- prepared this car at Mount Panorama circuit / Ascari Full Track / Monza 80s / Madrid, at all pleased.:gtpflag:👍

Last edited:
- NISSAN GT-R Concept(Tokyo Motor Show 2001)'01
Between 1969 and 1974, and again between 1989 and 2002, Nissan produced a high performance version of its Skyline sedan called the Nissan Skyline GT-R. This car proved to be iconic for Nissan[8][9] and achieved much fame and success on road and track. The Nissan GT-R, although no longer carrying the "Skyline" badge, has heritage in the Nissan Skyline GT-R. Like the later generations of the Skyline GT-Rs, the Nissan GT-R is four-wheel drive with a twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine and has the signature four round tail lights. However, the GT-R is an entirely new model sharing little with its Skyline siblings and is a complete redesign from previous Skylines rather than an incremental evolution; the four-wheel-steering HICAS system has been removed and the former straight-6 RB26DETT engine has been replaced with a new V6 VR38DETT.[10] Because of the GT-R's heritage, the chassis code for the all-new version has been called CBA-R35,[11] or 'R35' for short (where CBA is the prefix for emission standard), carrying on the naming trend from previous Skyline GT-R generations. The GT-R has also retained its Skyline predecessor's nickname Godzilla,[12] given to it by the Australian motoring publication Wheels in its July 1989 edition. Additionally, the GT-R has carried over the tradition of using a twin-turbocharged 6 cylinder engine transmitting power through a 4-wheel drive system, much like previous generation GT-R's.

Tokyo Motor Show in 2001 to preview what a 21st-century GT-R would look like.[13] At the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show, Nissan unveiled a redesigned concept, the GT-R Proto, stating that the production GT-R would be 80–90% based on this concept.[14]

-VER. 1.11
. Performance Points = 600 PP
. Max. Power = 664 HP / 6,400 rpm
. Max. Torque = 644.8 ft-lb / 5,400 rpm
. Weight = 1,263 Kg
. Displacement = --- cc
. Drivetrain = 4 WD
. Power-to-Weight Ratio = 1,90 Kg/HP

- SUSPENSION (Height-Adjustable,Fully Cust...)
. 121 (F) Ride Height (R) 116
. 9,99 (F) Spring Rate (R) 12,59
. 9 (F) Dampers (ext: ) (R) 8
. 4 (F) Anti-Roll bars (R) 6

- CAMBER ANGLE (-)
. 0,2 (F) / (R) 1,6
- TOE ANGLE
. -0,07 (F) / (R) +0,10

- TTRANSMISSION ( Fully Customizable Dog-Clutch...)
. 350 Km/h
. 1ª 3,805
. 2ª 2,652
. 3ª 1,977
. 4ª 1,560
. 5ª 1,303
. 6ª 1,100
. 7ª 0,972
- Final Gear = 3,445

- DRIVETRAIN (Fully Cust.Mechanical/Triple-plate Clutch kit/Carbon D. Shaft/ )
. LSD
. 06 (F) / (R) 11
. 18 (F) / (R) 24
. 08 (F) / (R) 14
- TORQUE-DISTRIBUTING CENTER DIF...
. 39 (F) / (R) 61

- POWER (Racing Exhaust/ Isometric E.Manifold/Catalytic Conv: Sports/Inyake Tuning/Mid RPM R.Turbo Kit)
. Limiter = 96,4 %

- BODY (Weight Reduction Stage 3/ )

. Tires = Racing:Hard and Sports:soft

- prepared this car at Mount Panorama circuit / Ascari Full Track / Monza 80s / Madrid, at all pleased.:gtpflag:👍
I buy most of the concept cars because I like something different from my buddies. This is a nice tune thanks.
Can you help me with RX8 Concept LM Race Car tune?

I buy most of the concept cars because I like something different from my buddies. This is a nice tune thanks.
Can you help me with RX8 Concept LM Race Car tune?

. I wonder what those tire pp / HP circuit which runs with tire wear etc ...
. thanks for testing my tunings:cheers:

Back