Tuning and Customization

• Thread starter jsjakesaid
  • 118 comments
I could be wrong, but it looks like headlight covers are in
That blue thing on the left side sure looks like a headlight cover

i1GZ4rGQfsJPe8c.jpg

Hyundai%20-%20RD%20Coupe%20Headlight%20Covers%20%28hy%20007%29.jpg

Yep. That particular one is for the NB MX5. it also looks coloured on the inner headlight lens.

6684330019_large.jpg

Close enough to the shape anyway :sly:

Last edited:
Anything from NFSU2 is welcomed. Except for obvious ones like hydraulics and stereos. Especially a paint mixer. It really is a pain when you want to paint a car but you have to find the right chip just to paint it. And you can only use it once. Also I think NFSU2 has better car sounds than this game. And that is saying a lot. Cmon PD don't let us down...again.

Ha, love sarcasm. But if they had j-port/bridge porting, that would be awesome.

Indeed. And let us fit 2, 3 and 4 rotor engines to other cars, like people do in real life. Heck there is even a custom made 6 rotor Mazda RX4 in New Zealand! But to be honest, I would be happy if they simply fixed the weird "bug" with the RX7 Spirit R in GT5 that magically sounds like a 3 rotor simply by changing the exhaust! I wish that would happen in real life: remove a muffler and the engine grows an extra rotor!

A rear foglight option would be nice for old school cars. Nothing like being behind that lovely spray of white in a wet race and cant see the car ahead.

I have a very simple request, bare minimum:

1. Be able to paint all cars.
2. Be able to number all cars.
3. Be able to add the bare minimum (see iRacing) customization like racing stripes, etc.

In a nutshell, let us be able to put a unique number and a unique color / racing stripe for online racing. That way we don't have to do what we did in the past ... pick paint combos for body and wheels when racing in league events. Anything more than that and I'll be super happy. Anything less ... disappointed.

On the subject of neon lights the one aspect that I would like to see included is a car position indicator light like seen on leman cars. A very minor feature and not much use most of the time but it would make night-time replays a bit more fun.

Nice photo of the Golf. As for customisation, I look forward to seeing what it's like, but my hopes aren't exactly high.

Anything from NFSU2 is welcomed. Except for obvious ones like hydraulics and stereos. Especially a paint mixer. It really is a pain when you want to paint a car but you have to find the right chip just to paint it. And you can only use it once. Also I think NFSU2 has better car sounds than this game. And that is saying a lot. Cmon PD don't let us down...again.
Exactly. In addition, I hope they let the cars make real horsepower this time as opposed to giving them unrealistic limits. In gt5 the supra had a max hp of 735(?) when in real life those 2jzs have been built to 1200+hp

reported for harassment.

& don't be ironic, JDM_Tuning_S30Z

You reported me for harassment over a simple statement, which all of the people who want a decent game to play would agree with me.
Yes well done,
I didn't threaten you in anyway, how I could of offended you in anyway?
Anyway I'm un-watching this thread, don't reply to me.

Then go play NFS, take your ricer material elsewhere
You reported me for harassment over a simple statement, which all of the people who want a decent game to play would agree with me.
Yes well done,
I didn't threaten you in anyway, how I could of offended you in anyway?
Anyway I'm un-watching this thread, don't reply to me.

Like you I also would prefer not to have, "underglow neon lights, NOS spurges, subwoofers/whole car audio setup in my car, hydraulics. etc. etc." in the GT series.

Unlike you, I respect @Ferrari458Italia 's desire to want this in the GT series and if he gets it, more power to him:tup:

reported for harassment.

& don't be ironic, JDM_Tuning_S30Z

That's a bit harsh don't you think, over a silly opinion of your interests?

Does it really go under:

harassment
ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
noun
noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments
  1. 1.aggressive pressure or intimidation.
I honestly don't think it's right to file that under Harassment?

Yep. That particular one is for the NB MX5. it also looks coloured on the inner headlight lens.

6684330019_large.jpg

Close enough to the shape anyway :sly:

I'm pretty sure it's a Suzuki Cappuccino EA21R
800px-1992-1997_Suzuki_Cappuccino_convertible_%282011-04-28%29_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Does it really go under:

harassment
noun

I really can't wait for the response to that.

Also just a message to the moderators, how about you read the thread before you file a harassment warning against me.

I have a very simple request, bare minimum:

1. Be able to paint all cars.
2. Be able to number all cars.
3. Be able to add the bare minimum (see iRacing) customization like racing stripes, etc.

In a nutshell, let us be able to put a unique number and a unique color / racing stripe for online racing. That way we don't have to do what we did in the past ... pick paint combos for body and wheels when racing in league events. Anything more than that and I'll be super happy. Anything less ... disappointed.

yes! surely it cant be that hard...

It was rude and uncalled for so you deserved the warning

I didn't deserve it. You's just need to grow up and stop thinking if someone has a different opinion to you, don't have a cry and respond by trying to get them banned or suspended from a site.

Also did you read what harassment actually means... Uh no

Does it really go under:

harassment
noun

I'm pretty sure it's a Suzuki Cappuccino EA21R
800px-1992-1997_Suzuki_Cappuccino_convertible_%282011-04-28%29_01.jpg

Its not a Cap the blue car has a turn signals in the headlight and no projector like the Cap.

Back