Tuning and Customization

• Thread starter jsjakesaid
  • 118 comments
I didn't deserve it. You's just need to grow up and stop thinking if someone has a different opinion to you, don't have a cry and respond by trying to get them banned or suspended from a site.

Also did you read what harassment actually means... Uh no

It could have been interpreted as aggresive, but i don't think it was a case of harassment anyways...
You could have stated that you wouldn't want such a thing, but not tell a guy to go away due to him wanting something different, as he interpreted that as aggresive.
Imho, the more customizations we have, the better, since we would be able to make the cars our own instead of just having a GOLF it'd be my or your GOLF (like in real life).
Neon, scoops etc are all welcome (except hydraulics lol)
C'mon guys we are all here due to our love for GT series, let us not tug the rope in the opposite direction instead of helping each other.

Its not a Cap the blue car has a turn signals in the headlight and no projector like the Cap.
NONO the blue car is an mx-5 defo... but we are trying to figure out which car light is in the Others tab.
And i think he is right in saying its a PUCC

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't deserve it. You's just need to grow up and stop thinking if someone has a different opinion to you, don't have a cry and respond by trying to get them banned or suspended from a site.

Also did you read what harassment actually means... Uh no
There you go again being rude and agressive. Yes you did deserve it. You didn't llike somebodies opinion so you told them to go play NFS. That was uncalled for.

Also just a message to the moderators, how about you read the thread before you file a harassment warning against me.
The member of staff in question did read the thread. And then they gave you an infraction for inappropriate behaviour, not a warning for harassment.

If you have any queries on this front, you're welcome to conduct discourse with that staff member, or escalate it to an administrator (that'll be me) or the site owner (Jordan) - the last step of which is detailed in the forum FAQ.

You're welcome. :D

There you go again being rude and agressive. Yes you did deserve it. You didn't llike somebodies opinion so you told them to go play NFS. That was uncalled for.

How am I being rude and aggressive ?
Seriously grow up, I just said if he wants to have them customisation options then play NFS instead.
GT will never have that selection range.
If I wanted to be rude and aggressive I could but I'm not that type of person.
I'm just simply saying another game has them options.
Oh wait I'll probably get another complaint of harassment over this reply also.

How am I being rude and aggressive ?
Seriously grow up, I just said if he wants to have them customisation options then play NFS instead.
GT will never have that selection range.
If I wanted to be rude and aggressive I could but I'm not that type of person.
I'm just simply saying another game has them options.
Oh wait I'll probably get another complaint of harassment over this reply also.
I dont need to grow up. Is that your answer to everybody that doesnt like your answer? You arent just simply saying the game has those options. You are telling them to go play another game because you didn't like what they wanted in the tuning options

Then go play NFS, take your ricer material elsewhere

I dont need to grow up. Is that your answer to everybody that doesnt like your answer? You arent just simply saying the game has those options. You are telling them to go play another game because you didn't like what they wanted in the tuning options

Hey I'd love if we could have proper body kits, rim selection, full roll-cages, stripped out interiors, a decal editor, and a full paint scale.

You just need to realise GT isn't a game that offers that and never will.

If I want to do that sort of customisation to a car, I do it to my own car IRL

Hey I'd love if we could have proper body kits, rim selection, full roll-cages, stripped out interiors, a decal editor, and a full paint scale.

You just need to realise GT isn't a game that offers that and never will.

If I want to do that sort of customisation to a car, I do it to my own car IRL
I agree with you and I don't mind if its not in GT6 myself. I just want aero parts that will help with downforce.

That's a bit harsh don't you think, over a silly opinion of your interests?

Does it really go under:

harassment
ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
noun
noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments
  1. 1.aggressive pressure or intimidation.
I honestly don't think it's right to file that under Harassment?

I'm pretty sure it's a Suzuki Cappuccino EA21R
800px-1992-1997_Suzuki_Cappuccino_convertible_%282011-04-28%29_01.jpg

Good spot! 👍

Im not too impressed with the NUMBER OF DIFFERENT STYLES in wheel choice. I do like the classic hub caps and wire wheels and glad to see OZ ITALY make it back in GT. those Hayashi racing wheels and deep dish Rays will be popular on old skylines and 510's. Im just scared if I cant drop the suspension low enough and if the wheels wont be wide enough in the fenders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you and I don't mind if its not in GT6 myself. I just want aero parts that will help with downforce.

And we will have more aero parts in GT6.
Yeah look my bad if it seemed as if I was trying to be rude or aggressive.
I'm sure as anything I didn't mean it like that as I'm not that type of person.

Im not too impressed with the NUMBER OF DIFFERENT STYLES in wheel choice. I do like the classic hub caps and wire wheels and glad to see OZ ITALY make it back in GT. those Hayashi racing wheels and deep dish Rays will be popular on old skylines and 510's. Im just scared if I cant drop the suspension low enough and if the wheels wont be wide enough in the fenders.

I like your style sir.

Yeah, the less air betwewn the fenders the better. If someone can post photos of different cars showing how tire width suspension drop look, it would be a big help. Its all about experimentation next week. The 240ZG had a nice minimum ride height but the wheels too far inboard.

Edit.

Last edited:
That's a bit harsh don't you think, over a silly opinion of your interests?

Does it really go under:

harassment
ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/
noun
noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments
  1. 1.aggressive pressure or intimidation.
I honestly don't think it's right to file that under Harassment?

I'm pretty sure it's a Suzuki Cappuccino EA21R
800px-1992-1997_Suzuki_Cappuccino_convertible_%282011-04-28%29_01.jpg
what is this, #TeamJDM or something?

I did but some kids aka Ferrari don't know when to stop

I don't end something I never started.
get on your knees and apologize and then I will forgive you.

Lmao didn't you guys already apologize to each other? :lol:

I enjoy coming on the internet to having a good laugh and a kid who singles me out for posting about my own opinions is a kid that I know I can have a little bit of fun with :)

Last edited:
Boabdulrahman saidFirst of all, I bought a standard car (Silvia s13). Went to the tuning shop and basically you can tune it like a premium car (you can even remove the wing if it had one!)

Yeah, but I remember one of the two guys saying that it couldn't be removed, or that they'd made a mistake.

I don't end something I never started.
get on your knees and apologize and then I will forgive you.

Ah well since I did apologise further up on this page, you can get out of your mood.

I'm not a kid, just give it a rest bud. Everyone's moved on from that, you're the one who can't shut their mouth.

Yeah, but I remember one of the two guys saying that it couldn't be removed, or that they'd made a mistake.

I guess some things we'll have to chexk out for ourselves on friday. I get my pre-order on Friday (unless EB call me and say pick it up before [doubt it ]). Ill post what I can.

I guess some things we'll have to chexk out for ourselves on friday. I get my pre-order on Friday (unless EB call me and say pick it up before [doubt it ]). Ill post what I can.

Can you still use the search function within a thread? Found it.

Anyway, I can only find posts confirming it, the post I thought was iffy seems fine on second reading.

I found two posts by @Boabdulrahman stating that a wing can be removed, so it seems I was confused by @Streeto 's posts about it.

You can remove a spoiler that was already on a car from the dealership.

Boabdulrahman said
First of all, I bought a standard car (Silvia s13). Went to the tuning shop and basically you can tune it like a premium car (you can even remove the wing if it had one!)

This post below caused the confusion.

Boabdulrahman said
Sorry guys, but what I can tell now is that the standards can have changeable spoilers only at the moment. Going to try and test a couple of other standards.
Sorry for the misunderstanding :(

Last edited:
Back