Tuning Garage Database

Hello everyone. As promised I will start another Tuning Garage Database like I did in GT5.

The only thing that will be different about this one than the last is I won't be seperating the ones who do requests from the ones who don't. I mean if you really like the garage,you can always ask them if they will do requests,simple as that.

I won't be able to get started on this list until later,but feel free to go ahead and post up your garages to be added to the list of garages.

All garages will be listed in Alphabetical Order as to make it easier to find the one you need.

And your welcome.

2oQC78Q.gif

Clueless Tunes - Excellent all around garage with a full stable of tuners and many DS3 based tunes. GTP's most fun garage:lol:
Fun or just deranged?:crazy::lol:
Yes I think most of us in CTHO are DS3 users.
If you don't mind our sometimes strange humor and oddball choices in cars you may find some fun drives. Of course having fun is what we're all about.👍👍

Giving a Friendly bump.

Let me know if your garage isn't in here and I'll be sure to post it with the others.

I have no idea what i did,but it is fixed now. I made sure I didn't miss any. My eyes aren't what they use to be so if your garage isn't on the list please let me know and I will put it on there.

Forgot my garage but if you go to the link at the bottom ,it takes you to my garage.so it is little easier then searching.

I'm not sure this thread is going to be even used.

It would have been cool to get a sticky,but I don't see that happening. I already asked 3 times.

I was away for a bit due to work and I see the thread hasn't moved since Jan 4th. So if this thread doesn't get a sticky I'm just gonna let it die. It was a good thought though.

I encourage you to keep it current. When I first discovered the GT5 tuning forums it was your thread I used starting off, then when I found which tuners I liked I used AdrenaTune. Seriously keep up on it man. You have to remember that the vast majority of people who use the tuning forum are either lurkers or don't even have an account (I never posted in your GT5 thread but used it all the time). This thread will only get stickied if you keep updating it. I was going to post a link to it on the GT6 Tune Directory site, so let me know if you're going to let it die.

Back