TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,029 views
@ appie17: Thank's man looking forward to your next update...:)

@ FireEmblem62: HAHA yea really....:lol:

@ MKthreeGTi: I thought they looked Farely good..:)
 
You made that Mazda look awesome!!! 👍 👍 👍 Keep it up!!! I'm a fan! :)
 
Good colors throughout.

I like #10, but #7 is the best in the update and looks superb.

#1 caught my eye, but it's done wrong, in my opinion. Besides being too sharp, I think the framing is all wrong.

Good work.
 
I like them, great colors.
 
@ Kennythebomb: Thank's man i try but how would you have done it? Just so i could use it as a reference....:)

@ Pain killer: Thank's man I liked that one to..👍

@ Vonie: Thank's a bunch man...

@ Appie17: No prob man Anything i can do to help!
 
I like most of them especially #3,6,7, and 10. THey are very crisp and clear and also the colors are very nice and sharp.
 
Well here is just some mini update i did. Yea the pic's are not good as the rest of mine.... Wich i did intentional...I think that is how you spell it Anyway's here it is...
I did it kinda for a :lol: :lol: :lol:







And this one is going to be my REAL Update.......> :sly:
 
Nice pics, but try not to over work the trail of smoke in fast forward replays...It doesn't look too good in my opinion...
 
MKthreeGTi
Nice pics, but try not to over work the trail of smoke in fast forward replays...It doesn't look too good in my opinion...

I did it on purpose just cuzz it wazz an FF Civic..:lol:
 
How did you get all that smoke from an FF @55d4@gg3r?
 
FireEmblem62
How did you get all that smoke from an FF @55d4@gg3r?

You just put the Replay in fast forward and take the pic while you are drifting....Try it you will see..:)
 
Nice shots of that drifting civic! 👍 Looks very cool!
I had a similar update once...way back!
 
nice. i like number 4. oh and im looking forward to the next update.
 
Nice. Can't wait for the next update though.
 
@ Freddy86: Thank's man i thought it would just be something different..

@ Pain killer: Thank's man o yea how did tho's Exams go man...

@ Krame: Thank's Krame.. Yea it Should be A good update...:scared:

@ Appie17: Thank's man im glad that you like them...



TURBO (@)...
 
[soupnazi]NO DOUBLE POST FOR YOU![/soupnazi]
 
I like 3 and 14 is apretty cool backfire shot too:dopey:
 
@ Vr6gti72: Thank's man yea i thought that was an interesting shot myself...

@ Krame: Yea that's alway's good to hear comming from you...:)
O yea by the way tho's XB shot's were hot!:drool:
 
nice car man:tup:
 
TURBO (@)....
Great work on the RX-7!!! :) Don't underestimate your Civic-update. This one looks extremely nice. Perhaps something to enter in Photomode Week 48? It would get my vote!!! 👍
 
@ Appie17: Thank's man..

@ Rohrl-fan: Wow you liked it well yea im gunna go check wekk 48 comp i havent had time to go check it out yet...
 
Back