TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
I think this update is pretty damn good yo. Best editing I've seen you do yet :) Good job.
 
Awesome shots of the RX-7, they are super clear along with some very nice angles! Great job!
 
Thank's for the comment's guy's they help alot..

O yea i am now takeing
REQUEST'S!
 
I finally take a good look at your gallery
you improve alot from the start
and more photoshop editing on the shots
some latest one are really good looking
specially the red supra with viper rims 👍
keep up your good work
 
They look very good, I like them a lot, but the amount of saturation keeps bugging me.
 
Man your last update is great.
The car looks so shiny and nice. Keep it up.
 
I like em! The big ones are really good and so are the first set of thumbs.
 
Ok i want to do another update but i have no clue what car to do an update on...

So im asking you for some Request's thank's


TURBO (@)...
 
TURBO (@)....
Ok i want to do another update but i have no clue what car to do an update on...

So im asking you for some Request's thank's


TURBO (@)...

No one... !
 
I'm running out of ideas for my gallery too.
Maybe try a Jaguar XJ220, a Lotus Elise, BMW Z4, or Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren.
Maybe even try to take a Nissan Cube or Honda Oddysey and try to see how creative you can get.
 
wow dude.. that RX7 looks awesome.. 👍 👍 👍

try shooting the Mazda Auto Zam.. :sly:
 
Nice pics U got here... HUGE gallery, with very very hot pics :D:D

Congrats on the gallery and allways keet it updated :D
 
First off, I think you meant Post #309 :lol:

As for a request? I'd like to see a Chrysler Crossfire :D
 
Them rims look great on the RX-7, excellent variety, nice action, great job!
 
Well here is what i decided since my gallery has bin dead for a long time.. I will do three shot's of each of the car's that have bin requested.. Possibly more than three shot's we will see what happen's..

TURBO (@)....
 
Well i finaly got ahold of my friends camera.. So i decided to take some pic of my FC hope you guy's like... :nervous:



​
 
Lookin' great man! 👍 I'd like to drive around in such a car. I only get to drive in my parents audi a6 with a poor 150hp...:grumpy:
 
Great shots man! The last is my fave! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
its ugly! can i have it? :D

lol..just kidding man.. that looks cool...i wish i had my own car..
 
thats pretty slick. i like the rim selection, and the ride height looks perfect. aestetics wise its a good looker. i only see a minor wheel well dent left rear. looks like its burning a bit rich too. you got some soot on the bumper. is she a dirty girl? :) thats def a car i would drive and enjoy. i would be proud to own that. however i would remove the silver rx7 decal :sick:
 
lmracer
thats pretty slick. i like the rim selection, and the ride height looks perfect. aestetics wise its a good looker. i only see a minor wheel well dent left rear. looks like its burning a bit rich too. you got some soot on the bumper. is she a dirty girl? :) thats def a car i would drive and enjoy. i would be proud to own that. however i would remove the silver rx7 decal :sick:

Yea she run's rich, spit's out fier sometimes when i shift. As for the dent that happened befor i bought the car but i am getting it fixed when the $$ is there...
 
Back