TURBO'S Gallery // Nissan Bluebird SSS - Drift - // 9-28-06

  • Thread starter Thread starter TURBO (@)....
  • 413 comments
  • 17,027 views
Holy Schmoly! Nice update man! The colour of that lotus is wicked! 👍 My faves are #1, #6, #11, and #12. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
I love the 4th shot, but the Esprit you used is very orange.
 
@ magburner: Haha thank's man i liked the color to..

@ TVR&Ferrari_Fan:
That is zactly why i chose it i thought the color was uniqe *i for get how you spell that* to me... Glad you like the pic's tho.
 
Thank's all! Well im not sure what pic's to take now so i guess im takeing Request's again.. So feal free to let me know if you want me to take pic's of anything... :)
 
those are some awsome pics Turbo
keep it up dude
check my gallery if you can
 







Well i just took these pic's of the Supra but i dont know if i want to make a 12 pic update what do you guy's think i should do?

Thank's..


TURBO (@)...
 
Nice pics and very nice car. 👍 Those wheels look pretty good, they're big.
 
Nice, Turbo.
The car looks great, love the rims.
I say give us the whole bunch.
 
Wow! That supra looks phat!! 👍 I'm not sure about the blur ring around it, but nevertheless the car looks amazing in those shots. The rims just fit extremely well on it... That car looks like a mean machine to drive.

👍
 
I love that Supra 👍
It looks good with those wheels
The rear camber stance is sweet
Do the 12 pic update, I want to see more :D
 
Yeah, nice shots, I like to see more. Just leave out too repetitive pics. And the Supra looks hot in red... 👍

Prost! :cheers:
 
These look really good, I'm lovin the soft, dream like feel to them.
 
i really like the supra pics. im not loving the blur ring as much though. the rims are great and the angles of it are very good. 👍
 
is that picasa? :trouble:

those pics look great man...massive dubs on the supra looks nice too.. 👍
 
nice supra pics, those rims look nice on that car ive got the same on my new update of the Spoon civic must be a dodge viper rim bug goin around or somethin hahahah:tup:
 
Well the supra update is down the drain my memory card got curupted. The power went out as i was saving my game.. Sooo this will be the two new update's ..>

Miata


FC3S
 
Back