Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
#85 (white/gold) if you're still doing colors. I need to disconnect my PS4 and put the PS3 back in.....unless does GT6 work on PS4?
Lol nope ps3. I'll get you added shortly :)

Welcome back to Turtle Racing League :cheers:

Can I get everyone's opinion on the option of changing the Honda NSX GT500 vs. HSV GT500?

After practice tonight a few drivers were frusterated with the car and others liked the challenge. However if the car is very hard to handle for a some drivers. my question is would it be better to put a easier handling GT500 like the HSV, a better handling car for all drivers or not?

Sorry for the late notice on this :( If everyone is interested in the NSX for the challenge, we will run it in Race 3.

My goal is to challenge all of you to become better racers
@Ph1sher I've yet to test the NSX but as of right now I'm leaning towards keeping it. Is it just a twitchy car? That might be a controller's saving grace given the track choice this weekend.

@Ph1sher I've yet to test the NSX but as of right now I'm leaning towards keeping it. Is it just a twitchy car? That might be a controller's saving grace given the track choice this weekend.
Yes under braking the NSX wants to go sideways. Advantage for Controllers. Good Point of balance of track to car.

I for one think that the nsx should be placed in the stockyard and stay there forever :) no , seriusly , I think it would be more fun for all to go with the hsv or at least take off the mandatory tirechange for the nsx race , because somehow the RH apparently makes it easier to control the nsx , people can use the RM iff they want to off course , but taking off the mandatory tirechange gives you more options getting control over the nsx

Turtle Racing Tonight

We are sticking with what we got!

Round 1: GTR GT500
Round 2: Lexus GT500
Round 3: NSX GT500

All RM / RH

Pit meeting post coming this afternoon

Apologises for the changes with the GT500 cars a few days ago.

@littleregret265 is hosting D2 and I'll be hosting D1

Hope to see you all there!

Turtle Racing Tonight

We are sticking with what we got!

Round 1: GTR GT500
Round 2: Lexus GT500
Round 3: NSX GT500

All RM / RH

Pit meeting post coming this afternoon

Apologises for the changes with the GT500 cars a few days ago.

@littleregret265 is hosting D2 and I'll be hosting D1

Hope to see you all there!

what do you excactly mean when you write - All RM / RH ? that we shall use both types or run with RM / RH ?

May I have your attension please :) regarding the mandatory tirechange there should be an rule that tells when you need to do your change , or else I for one will pit on the last lap ;)

edit. I would susgest at least 1 complete lap on both off the tires ......

Last edited:
To me, if you want to game the system to win go ahead i dont care. I dont think too many people around here are overly impressed with who wins anyways. I like that close finishes are highlighted in the results because to me those close race long battles are what keep me coming whether its for first or 12th.

Pitting on the last lap to avoid making a complete stop is cheating in my books, and anyone who feels the need to cheat and work around the rules in arbitrary and unfair manner does not deserve the result.

Racing to win and be competitive is fine, but don't go there to do so. As quoted before @Ph1sher's goal as a series promoter is to challenge us and help us improve as drivers. If that's something you're not interested in I believe you should reconsider your intentions in this league.

To me, if you want to game the system to win go ahead i dont care. I dont think too many people around here are overly impressed with who wins anyways. I like that close finishes are highlighted in the results because to me those close race long battles are what keep me coming whether its for first or 12th.

Pitting on the last lap to avoid making a complete stop is cheating in my books, and anyone who feels the need to cheat and work around the rules in arbitrary and unfair manner does not deserve the result.

Racing to win and be competitive is fine, but don't go there to do so. As quoted before @Ph1sher's goal as a series promoter is to challenge us and help us improve as drivers. If that's something you're not interested in I believe you should reconsider your intentions in this league.

the only thing I would say with what I wrote was that it could be a problem so why shouldnt there be a rule for it so it does not happen and just for that there is no misunderstanding, I could NEVER find to win that way, but I must admit that I am becoming sick and tired of hearing again and again that it is only for fun and so on , not to say that it's not really good to hear, because iff it was not so, would I not be here, but no matter whatever is being said, we are here to have fun and close race, but having said that I must admit that I am here to win if I can, and only in a fair and clean way , but I must admit that maybe I shouldnt be here , probaly best for all , so thank you for the fun times/races and hope you all will have fun in season 2

the only thing I would say with what I wrote was that it could be a problem so why shouldnt there be a rule for it so it does not happen and just for that there is no misunderstanding, I could NEVER find to win that way,
To be clear my post wasn't intended to call you out for bringing that up. It's just something that needs to be said before someone does go out there and try to be cheeky for an easy win. I know you better than that.

Also I agree that racing to win is perfectly fine. Yes we want to have fun but we are competitive too and I don't have a problem with that, I actually agree with you on that one. That is why I turned down racing at Indy in the Corvettes in S1, there was no way I was going to be competitive on a controller. Frankly, if I can't be competitive there's no fun for me, so I watched on YouTube instead.

the only thing I would say with what I wrote was that it could be a problem so why shouldnt there be a rule for it so it does not happen and just for that there is no misunderstanding, I could NEVER find to win that way, but I must admit that I am becoming sick and tired of hearing again and again that it is only for fun and so on , not to say that it's not really good to hear, because iff it was not so, would I not be here, but no matter whatever is being said, we are here to have fun and close race, but having said that I must admit that I am here to win if I can, and only in a fair and clean way , but I must admit that maybe I shouldnt be here , probaly best for all , so thank you for the fun times/races and hope you all will have fun in season 2

To be clear my post wasn't intended to call you out for bringing that up. It's just something that needs to be said before someone does go out there and try to be cheeky for an easy win. I know you better than that.

Also I agree that racing to win is perfectly fine. Yes we want to have fun but we are competitive too and I don't have a problem with that, I actually agree with you on that one. That is why I turned down racing at Indy in the Corvettes in S1, there was no way I was going to be competitive on a controller. Frankly, if I can't be competitive there's no fun for me, so I watched on YouTube instead.

Silly that we could lose a racer over that.

Yep, too bad... The old Turtle wasn't like this. Grand old job, you two. (Except you, Vegas. You're cool.)

Last edited:
Back