Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
It's great to hear from the turtle mantle again :lol: but very exciting time for all of us!

I recently bought myself a Fanatec CSL Elite for the ps4. Love it!

Excited just to race on sport with you guys again from time to time :)

Goodluck in school @Dolph Drago good for you!! And as always really good to hear from you guys again! :cheers:

i received my pre-order shipping notice for GTSport from amazon (good deal with Prime when i preordered forever ago).

its supposed to arrive tomorrow! :dopey:
My rig is in pieces and i am building a platform for it, so i might be on a controller for the first few days :(

Cant wait and glad to see Psycho and Dolph will be getting it! Always fun to race with you guys. :cheers:

Good Luck going back to School Dolph, what are you going to pursue if you dont mind me asking? (you can PM me if you prefer).
Great idea to do it now and not put it off. I have put it off going on 27 years now:lol: or is that :dunce:
DO IT!

Hopefully we can all find a new series to join and race or maybe someone will grab the Turtle Mantle and run with it. My skillz are weak these days, but i look forward to racing regardless.

:gtplanet:

Hey mic, I haven't raced in months so I'll be rusty as well. I look forward to racing with you guys also. Is CRAP up and running?

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I will be racing the in the new game. Got a new rig to try out. Hopefully I will see some of you out there. I may be a bit rusty though.

Hey martin_ky, please be rusty! lol We all look forward to racing with you again. One of my best memories was the Enduro at SPA in the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06. We battled it out for 19 of the 20 laps a 1/2 second apart. I literally had to hit Eau Rouge perfectly 19 times in a row to keep you from drafting past me on the straight. Wow, those were the days!

Awesome to see so many Turtles from old times! Can't wait to get back on track with you guys. 👍 Unfortunately my legs still suck, so I'll be on controller as usual. I'm still expecting some good battles. :D
Good Luck going back to School Dolph, what are you going to pursue if you dont mind me asking? (you can PM me if you prefer).
Great idea to do it now and not put it off. I have put it off going on 27 years now:lol: or is that :dunce:
DO IT!
Thanks. I'm majoring in business with a focus on accounting. It'll probably be about 3 years by the time I finish, and hopefully no longer than that at my current job. I miss my summers!

As for you, it's never too late to go back. :P

:gtpflag::):cheers:

20171016_202639.jpg

Is CRAP up and running?

I havent heard much from CRAP. Some of them have moved over to Project Cars I think.

Here's my new rig.
Nice rig. It must be fast. :D

As for you, it's never too late to go back. :P
I make too much money to go back to school :cool:. Im an accountant. Boring, but stable.
I might change careers once i get my kids off to college (or retire and play GTSport III all day)

Im an accountant. Boring, but stable.
You don't say? Just what I'm looking to go into myself. :lol:
I might change careers once i get my kids off to college
How about we switch spots? I can become an accountant, and you can manage a swimming pool supply store. And since your kids will be older, you can be nice and busy during the summer (say goodbye to your weekends) without having to worry about taking care of them. :sly:

Good times, I still remember the first time we raced Miatas. You beat me by 10ths! Too many good races with you, Mbob, Mic, and Dolph. Especially Mic! Here's my new rig. Just finished, waiting for the game.

20171016_162808_zpsozh9hpxe.jpg

I remember that race as well. It was at Grand Valley, and I think it was Grand Valley Reverse. Good times for sure. More on the way with GT Sport I hope. Btw, is that a Lemur?

I remember that race as well. It was at Grand Valley, and I think it was Grand Valley Reverse. Good times for sure. More on the way with GT Sport I hope. Btw, is that a Lemur?

Lol. My cat thinks she found a new scratching post. Installing game now....58mins?? That was the first time we raced. That was a fun little car.

IF it's the same race I'm thinking of (it might have been before I was in the league, but my 2nd week in Turtle was racing Miatas at Grand Valley), I remember it too. I was part of that battle. Pretty sure I finished right behind you guys. If it wasn't the same race, it was pretty dang similar. So fun. :dopey:

IF it's the same race I'm thinking of (it might have been before I was in the league, but my 2nd week in Turtle was racing Miatas at Grand Valley), I remember it too. I was part of that battle. Pretty sure I finished right behind you guys. If it wasn't the same race, it was pretty dang similar. So fun. :dopey:

Yeah, that was right before TRL. Probably where the idea for the race came from.

Of course you are a core member RacingOtaku86. Turtle wouldn't be the same without you. I hope your schedule permits you to race with us again.

Just press left or right while on track to cycle the menu and up or down to adjust settings. Its there from the get go you just have to realize its there. In bumper can it shows uo beneath the tack. You can adjust TC and brake bias in the fly. Its pretty nice.

Just press left or right while on track to cycle the menu and up or down to adjust settings. Its there from the get go you just have to realize its there. In bumper can it shows uo beneath the tack. You can adjust TC and brake bias in the fly. Its pretty nice.
Nice, indeed. Thanks for the tip. It is easy to do.

i think VR is only available in certain modes. like a one-on-one AI race is the video i saw. Not everywhere at this point in GTSport.
although, maybe you can use the screen to be your monitor, not sure how the gadget works, I'm waiting for the technology to iron out it's kinks before i dive into that pond. (ie gets cheaper :D).

i think VR is only available in certain modes. like a one-on-one AI race is the video i saw. Not everywhere at this point in GTSport.
although, maybe you can use the screen to be your monitor, not sure how the gadget works, I'm waiting for the technology to iron out it's kinks before i dive into that pond. (ie gets cheaper :D).

If it was viable now I might be interested. I guess I'll take a 4K UHD HDR TV home then. :D

I've got an original ps4 and a pro. My setup is on the original with a 40" samsung (non hdr). Wondering if it's worth getting a new 4k HDR tv and switching to the pro?

I've got an original ps4 and a pro. My setup is on the original with a 40" samsung (non hdr). Wondering if it's worth getting a new 4k HDR tv and switching to the pro?

If you keep the same screen size the difference will not be as pronounced as it would on a larger screen from a resolution standpoint. On a smaller screen the pixels or individual LEDs are more condensed anyway. I'm taking home a Samsung UN55MU9000 which is a 55" flat screen, so it is large enough to make a difference. However, the most significant improvement in the new 4k UHD Televisions is actually the HDR. Most consumers do not realize that.

Back