Turtle's Photos N' Stuff 2/10- I Love The BRZ

• Thread starter Turtle
  • 170 comments
SVX
No worries mate. :)
Well, I went in commented. Because A) I hate hypocrites, but mostly B) You're an amazing photographer.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

I like the fifth shot in post 73.
Thanks, nothing to say about the Aventador though eh? Hmmm, I really like that set, maybe it's just that I love the car so much. I plan on shooting the Aventador again soon, since they came out a little overexposed. Too bad I didn't notice until Grand Prix brought it up.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Its always funny watching how people's photography change as they learn & take more pics... Got some pretty sweet shots! Keep them coming. Check out my gallery when you can.

Its always funny watching how people's photography change as they learn & take more pics... Got some pretty sweet shots! Keep them coming. Check out my gallery when you can.
Yeah, I feel like I'm constantly improving. This LFA set is a bit odd though. The lighter shots have my preset that I used on the ford GT,
but the darker shots have a different editing process. I'll check out your gallery now.
That LFA pic is a 👍 for me, looking foward to the rest!
Thanks Niku, the set should be up on or by Monday.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Ahh the classic LFA at Nurb' set :lol: A nice preview to it :)
Yeah! Who needs originality when you can have an overdone set that always wins? :dopey: But I've actually wanted to do this set for a while, and it's coming along well. I think I may have a new banner from this set, but I'm going to redo it.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Sorry it took so long guys. I didn't like the way they came out, so I re-edited every one of them! Oh well. Since this set has been done to death, I dub this set "Who needs originality?"

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Shot seven is a wee bit too vibrant, unless it's a metallic color, in which case it works out.

Loving the rest though, especially the first shot. 👍

Beautiful LFA shots :drool:👍
Thank you once again. For anyone who views this later I have 2 questions.
1) Did I do a good job of editing out the pixelation in #11?
B) (:lol:) Did my experiment with panning mode 1 work out well?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Thank you once again. For anyone who views this later I have 2 questions.
1) Did I do a good job of editing out the pixelation in #11?
B) (:lol:) Did my experiment with panning mode 1 work out well?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

1) Not a bad job, indeed, I think it looks good
2)I can say it was a sucess.:lol:

As for the rest, great job, those sunset shots are cool. I have to say that I'd prefer the LFA in white, though.

1) Not a bad job, indeed, I think it looks good
2)I can say it was a sucess.:lol:

As for the rest, great job, those sunset shots are cool. I have to say that I'd prefer the LFA in white, though.
That's a relief, I spent a lot of time on that, I wasn't sure it it was any good.

Sweet.

You do realize that now I'm going to have to buy a 6th LFA, this time in white, just so I can make a mini-set with it right? :lol:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

I like the mood in your latest update.
Thanks again.
Very nice LFA set!
:sly:
It looks good and realistic, nice work 👍

Btw try to remove the GT watermark :sly:
I would remove it, but I'm awful at it. Maybe I just need a little more practice at it. 👍
The first LF-A picture made my day. 👍
I simply love the LFA/Nordschleife - Combo :drool:
Well who doesn't like that combo? Hence the title. :D

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Ah the classic partnership between the LFA and Nurburging. :P

As for your questions, I ******* love number 11. Pixelation has been edited very well, I'm guessing you went over it either some gaussian blur? I love the panning mode 1 shot as well, very realistic.

Stunning set, and very nice lighting. Set the mood very well.

Hello all! I'm finally updating this graveyard for the first time in nearly 3 months. I just didn't feel like photography, but I'm back, and I've got two more sets after this to edit and upload. Hopefully, I won't go away again, but you never know. Anyway, I'm going to do something a little different from now on: Providing details on all of the cars I take photos of. Other than that, the only other thing is that I changed my watermark a little. So, I hope you like this newest set! Keep in mind that I'm a bit rusty.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

'Cap'
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R)
130 Hp
CH/CH
So, Cap came about when I decided I wanted to drift in the rain in a low-powered car. While I was thinking about this, I saw a picture of a Cappuccino, and it looked great. Red with white wheels and it sat really nice. I then remembered that a Cappuccino was in Initial D, something I've recently fallen in love with. That was when I decided to get a Cappuccino for rain drifting shenanigans.

As you will, see, this one is blue and white instead of red and white, so I decided to buy another, but this one being the EA11R, and modeling it after the one in Initial D. This other one was named 'Com'. Y'know, Cap & Com? Yeah, you get it.

Com also got some photos, but those will come later. Enough info on the car, here are the shots of a hidden gem.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Back