Turtle's Photos N' Stuff 2/10- I Love The BRZ

• Thread starter Turtle
  • 170 comments
SVX
Welcome back!

Fantastic shots too, the angles are superb. :drool:👍
Thanks mate! It feels good to be back! I'm glad you like them, I still need to start improving again, but I think I'm off to a good start.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

First of all, welcome back! Second, great return. Those Cappi pics are fan-f_ing-tastic, especially the ones when the car is sideways. It really reminds me of that Initial D battle, it even has rain. I'd reckon if it had a S.S. Trueno in the rear and the Cap was red, I'd fail to distinguish between the two! Great job.👍:)

Nice pictures and car :)
Thank you good sir. 👍
First of all, welcome back! Second, great return. Those Cappi pics are fan-f_ing-tastic, especially the ones when the car is sideways. It really reminds me of that Initial D battle, it even has rain. I'd reckon if it had a S.S. Trueno in the rear and the Cap was red, I'd fail to distinguish between the two! Great job.👍:)
Oh stop it you. :lol: Com is a replica of the one in Initial D, it's exacly the same as this one on the outside except it's red, has less camber (Not meant for drifting is why) and I guess the EA11R sits lower.
thanks for the praise, to be honest I didn't think that they were that good. :dopey:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Very nice comeback! I found enough inspiration on your last set to make my next set! Nice pictures too!

Hah! I knew putting the 'Y U No' face would get a little attention. :dopey:

BkS
Welcome back Turtle! Nice Cappu'. 👍
Thanks mate.
Great shots indeed - that blue looks superb on Cap! 👍 👍 :)
Yeah, I like it too. :)
Very nice comeback! I found enough inspiration on your last set to make my next set! Nice pictures too!
Cool, good to hear you got a bit of inspiration.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

No, no I didn't die. But I'd rather have, the reason for my absence is..... finals :indiff: . Finals and vacation, so I'm sorry for being gone. Here's a small update of one of my favorite hot hatches: the Volvo C30.

Dat ass: If there's on thing that people praise about the C30, it's the rear of it.

~
Turtle
turtle.gif

Ah, the unsung hero that is the C30. It does have a nice ass. And your photos are nice too. 👍 I'll go with the flow by saying the 2nd photo is also my fave.

Ah, the unsung hero that is the C30. It does have a nice ass. And your photos are nice too. 👍 I'll go with the flow by saying the 2nd photo is also my fave.
Thanks. To be honest the only ones I like are the second and last ones.
Also I'm working on the next set, it's about halfway done. I hope to have it up Thursday.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Okay, so, a bit of a problem. I had some pictures of the 458 Italia that were, in my opinion, very, very good. But they seem to have vanished into nothingness, which is why I haven't been updated this place yet. T_T Well, I'll take some more pictures soon, I'm shooting to get them up August 1st. Sorry guys, I have no Idea how it happened.

If anyone comes in this graveyard of a thread, give me a suggestion of cars to photograph, I want to see what you guys like.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Here it is, the MK1 Elise. What a fun little car it is, a little gem of a car, for sure. What isn't so great, however, is how I feel about this set. I just am not feeling it, if you understand what I mean. I don't feel like my photographic skills are improving. So tell me what you think, tell me how to improve. Constructive criticism is wanted, if you don't mind

Edit: I think I'll shoot some of my Initial D inspired cars next. Just so you guys know.

But without further adieu...

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Awesome photos, as I have expected :D:tup:
That was the fastest reply in the history of the internet. Thanks though, I'm glad it was okay. I see you enabled the option to not show when you're online... :lol:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Aw man, I really hate it when nobody views my gallery.

Anyway, teaser shot.

Yay or Nay?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Yay, Yay, Yay!:dopey:

BTW, I have seen the Elise ones, and I know how you feel, some are good, but others fail to capture my attention. But overall, they're well done.

Back