TwinTurboCH's drift rooms for regular drift practice.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinturboCH
  • 309 comments
  • 23,939 views
Drift practice on a custom Toscana track i just made. :D It ROCKS. Plus I might have to re-evaluate my stance on 'sports' tyres. My 900+bhp viper seems to be loving it at the moment on sports hards, and it'll still pull 5th to the limiter at 120mph. LMAO

Room number:
1472-6118-3701-4252-8765
 
It's my day off today, so there's a room up if anyone wants to come drifting :)

1472-6118-3615-5261-4768
 
Depends on my GF LOL

Tell her to talk to me, i'll show her girls do drift :p (and make her a bit more open towards it ^^)

(just joking btw)
 
Just get her to watch a few videos of Nikolet szantos (spelling) drifting and make her realise how much more you'd like her if she could do that too :D

Any rooms going to be up over the weekend, been a while since I was skidding with you!
 
is there a room up right now where i could drift with fellow forumates?
 
I'll have a room up in a few minutes.

TTCH can host one late if he's on and I'll join that instead :)


Will edit this post with the room number in a moment



Room: 1472-6118-4130-9225-6268

Hope you don't mind James.
 
Last edited:
Been a while since I've listed a room on here as laptop has been playing up and not had it near the PS.

Room number:
1472-6399-8451-1923-5054
 
Last edited:
it was good fun on Tuesday hope to be online with u again with the rx-7
ps found a 340 just need some money now
 
i think i was drifting with you the other night too...i just joined an open room.
 
I've been sobusythe last coupleof weeks I haven't been able to getmuch GT5 time for skidding.

Anyone fancy a go now?

Room number is:
1472-6118-3658-4759-6313

Should be up for an hour or so. :)
 
ooo ouch.. out the window with it? i know... drive sideways over it :D
 
Lol @ jimy,

When you get a router, post a new post here and I'll join bro.
 
Congratulations on the GT Academy success mate! I hope you take it all the way champ!
 
Just posting to subscibe to this thread.
 
OOOOO James i found a mugshot of you and a yellow Z on the internet haha.. Nice sneakers :P YOU'RE FAMOUS lol
 
OOOOO James i found a mugshot of you and a yellow Z on the internet haha.. Nice sneakers :P YOU'RE FAMOUS lol

Google 'James Hudson Drift' and you'll find a fair few more ;) LOL
 
Love the sound your r32 makes :dopey:

Yeah I love it, there's nothing quite like an internally gated twin-turbo RB26 running 500+ (except for one running 800+ LOL). Which video did you watch?

Room up now by the way :)

1472-4711-0467-9862-4181
 
why am i always at work when epic lobbies are up..
 
why am i always at work when epic lobbies are up..

Wasn't that epic as most other people are at work, was a jsuta few of us having some fun LOL

I'll trytosort another one for tonight if I have time to get on. :)
 
Back