TwinTurboCH's drift rooms for regular drift practice.

Now that the silly signature comp is over, I'll be doing rooms nice and often again :)

To start with, tonight's room:

1472-6399-8451-1925-2089

Dang! All full :(

Damn, that's bad timing,was only actually full for about three minutes until I realised there were two guys in 4wd's who got promptly kicked. Sorry.

Can you add me, or I'll add you. That way I can just join when I see you online.

PSN is BLG_BOYY.
I would add you right now but my friends list is totally full with people who I drive with regularly and I have run out of people I can delete (stupid 100 friend limit). I'll add you to my list of people i message when i have rooms up though :)

On the subject of tonights sessions, man that was fun with Jimmy and SAi. It was my first chance to drift with SAi and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I sucked harder than a hooker at a footballers birthday party. :D I think it might have had something to do with the fact I've now been up for 41 hours, but hey, I can sleep when I'm dead right LOL I think with a little more practice we'll be able to make some fairly sick videos :) Just need to get Keisu in on the next one :D

TwinturboCH
Damn, that's bad timing,was only actually full for about three minutes until I realised there were two guys in 4wd's who got promptly kicked. Sorry.

It's all good, I'll try again next time.

On the subject of tonights sessions, man that was fun with Jimmy and SAi. It was my first chance to drift with SAi and I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though I sucked harder than a hooker at a footballers birthday party. :D I think it might have had something to do with the fact I've now been up for 41 hours, but hey, I can sleep when I'm dead right LOL I think with a little more practice we'll be able to make some fairly sick videos :) Just need to get Keisu in on the next one :D

haha don't worry. I'll be sure to get into the next one. 👍

I would add you right now but my friends list is totally full with people who I drive with regularly and I have run out of people I can delete (stupid 100 friend limit). I'll add you to my list of people i message when i have rooms up though :)

K, thanks. Thats good enough ahah.

I know the feeling since I'm on a competitive BC2 clan.

Now that the silly signature comp is over, I'll be doing rooms nice and often again :)

To start with, tonight's room:

1472-6399-8451-1925-2089

Awesome!

I'll be on tomorrow night and over the weekend if you have any rooms up. My broadband is down at home at the moment but I'm planning on giving my IP a good bollocking tomorrow evening if its not working when I get home from college as its been offline for nearly two weeks or more now.

On the good side, I think I'm getting the hang of skidding with the G25 when I had nothing else better to do than practice offlien since I couldn't do any races like the seasonal events or online stuff.

Awesome!

I'll be on tomorrow night and over the weekend if you have any rooms up. My broadband is down at home at the moment but I'm planning on giving my IP a good bollocking tomorrow evening if its not working when I get home from college as its been offline for nearly two weeks or more now.

On the good side, I think I'm getting the hang of skidding with the G25 when I had nothing else better to do than practice offlien since I couldn't do any races like the seasonal events or online stuff.

Sweet, sounds good dude, I'll be on :)

Glad you're getting the hang of the G25 :) It's so much more satisfying isn't it :D

Sweet, sounds good dude, I'll be on :)

Glad you're getting the hang of the G25 :) It's so much more satisfying isn't it :D

Ahh, its waaaay better once you get the hang of it!!!

Last time I felt so satisfied after pulling off my first half decent lap of Tsukaba with the G25 was when I first linked my favorite S-bend on the lock-stops on my road car :D

It'll be a long while yet before I'm anywhere near as good to be consistent enough or do silly entries like I was getting with the controller towards the end but when I do it'll be so worth it.

Of course the other benefit is that drifting in GT5 with the wheel is extremely like drifting a BMW in real-life as you have to steer them far more than S-bodies rather than flick it and let the wheel do what it likes until your into a slide and take it from there especially as my drift car is only a little over 2 turns lock-to-lock although my mates ones are 1.7!!!

Think the net is working at home again now so I'll be on tonight for a while from around 9-10GMT for a while so will open a room if James isn't online.

Think the net is working at home again now so I'll be on tonight for a while from around 9-10GMT for a while so will open a room if James isn't online.

I will be online from about 7pm (maybe earlier). I'm going to set up a room for H2H practice, so we'll start off at Indy :) I'll post the number up here as soon as it's up and running. :)

will there be a room for today?

Not sure, I've been working at Santa Pod all day (drifting :D) and I've only just got home. I'm going to have some food and see how I feel. If I feel ok after dinner, I'll stick one up, if I'm still feeling shattered I'll be going to bed. If one goes up, I'll post it here.

Back